Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Power Of "We" In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Power Of "We" In Marriage. (782 Views)

You Can't Underestimate The Power Of Words In Marriage And Relationships / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by greatgod2012(f): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Just feel like sharing this. Hope it makes sense.

THE POWER OF "WE" IN MARRIAGE

1. The most selfish one-letter word is "I". Avoid it, no man is an "I"land.

2. The most satisfying two letter word is ""WE". Use it always, it unifies you and your spouse.

3. The most poisonous three-letter word is "EGO. Delete it, no one can "go" it alone in a team. One person has never and will never make an "i"land. Besides, there has never been one man team. In a marriage, it just does not exist.
4. The most used four-letter word is "LOVE. Value it and mean it because it is the belt binding ingredient for you and your spouse. Don't change and start loking down on love. That's suppose to be why you got married in the first place.
5. The most pleasing five-letter word is "SMILE. Keep and show it, afterall, you were together for some time before getting married and i guess you were used to making each other not just smile but laugh as well. So, how come you're now pretending you don't remember the fun times you used to have together. Go on, give a smile and a hug!

6. The fastest spreading six-letter words are " RUMOUR" and "GOSSIP". Do not allow them in your marriage. Kill them before they kill both of you.

7. The hardest working seven-letter word is "SUCCESS". Achieve it in your marriage. Continously work the vision you both have for your lives together and don't give up. Who said the journey is without obstacles?

8. The most divisive eight-letter word is "JEALOUSY". Kill and delete it before it breaks and kills you both.

9. The most powerful nine-letter word is "KNOWLEDGE". Acquire it, especially true knowledge of who your spouse is.

10. The most essential ten-letter word is "CONFIDENCE". Believe it, without this, both of you can't face any challenges.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by almasterpiece(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
married spouse take note.
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by deols(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
beautiful..
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by jumzzy448: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Splendid.........a very good write up.
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by greatgod2012(f): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2013
deols: beautiful..

jumzzy448: Splendid.........a very good write up.

thanks!
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Great piece .
But will we apply it?
When we hv been programmed with the " I" mentality subconsciously.
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by greatgod2012(f): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Great piece .
But will we apply it?
When we hv been programmed with the " I" mentality subconsciously.

true my sister, it's the grace of God we really need, may God help us.
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2013
[size=45]May God Help Us All[/size]
Re: The Power Of "We" In Marriage. by greatgod2012(f): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Fabulousuzo: [size=45]May God Help Us All[/size]

[size=45pt] Amen[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Gospel Singer Sinach’s White Wedding.. / Saudi Husband Divorces Wife After She Fails To Reply To His Whatsapp Text Msgs / What If Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.