Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (154558 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Kashif:

So the only viable option is to buy new parts. That will even boost your warranty confidence. Do that and tell the customer the warranty is voided if service appointments are missed!
Sad to say this but there aren't system in place for such demands in Nigeria to be made .
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2017
erico2k2:

Sad to say this but there aren't system in place for such demands in Nigeria to be made .
There are, and many failed to heed to professional advice. There was a customer who used the local mobil 1 and i cautioned him but he refused. Yesterday, he brought the car with oil in his water can. The oil could not bring down the engine temperature and so the oil coolant gave way. He is spending over 200k to solve a little matter that he overlooked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
sooperrescue:
There are, and many failed to heed to professional advice. There was a customer who used the local mobil 1 and i cautioned him but he refused. Yesterday, he brought the car with oil in his water can. The oil could not bring down the engine temperature and so the oil coolant gave way. He is spending over 200k to solve a little matter that he overlooked.
I'm talking about part warrantee
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kashif(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2017
erico2k2:

You mean demand for engine rebuild?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kashif:

You mean demand for engine rebuild?
I meant parts
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
erico2k2:

I'm talking about part warrantee

Funny thing is that once you change a part with new part, that issue is completely forgotten. If we change the air suspension with new parts, no more worries. There are parts warranty, repairs and extended warranty according to Rescue and Recovery Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
sooperrescue:

Funny thing is that once you change a part with new part, that issue is completely forgotten. If we change the air suspension with new parts, no more worries. There are parts warranty, repairs and extended warranty according to Rescue and Recovery Nigeria.
Imagine if you change your Air Suspenssions with new ones and you enter bad Pot gallop for ore, who go pay for replacement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2017
erico2k2:

Imagine if you change your Air Suspenssions with new ones and you enter bad Pot gallop for ore, who go pay for replacement grin grin grin

Air struts hardly go out that way.......

Tires go out first...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2017
erico2k2:

Hmmm, the answer has already been given. There was an accident last December at Ore involving a RRS Supercharged. They had a flat tyre and then changed it to the temporary tyre and the driver continued as if nothing happened until the car began to spin and was looking for where to go. The median partition was their saving grace and it was a major disaster. Only one front air balloon was changed but all the lower and upper arms were also changed. The air suspension support are not there for nothing. They are the reason that we glide over all obstacles.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Range Rover Sport 2010 for quick sale. No mechanical or any issue. Engine, gear and suspension in top shape. 6.5m urgently. Contact me on 08098534267 or whatsapp 08034534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2017
The photos

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
sooperrescue:
Range Rover Sport 2010 for quick sale. No mechanical or any issue. Engine, gear and suspension in top shape. 6.5m urgently. Contact me on 08098534267 or whatsapp 08034534267
This nah good deal, anyone into the RRS Brand should snap this sharpidly

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Comeandcollect: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Please is it possible to buy a Range Rover body and put a sound Toyota Engine on it, I want to have a customized Range/Toyota SUV.

What could be the disadvantage of this move?
I believe with a good team of electricians we can set this up and eliminate common problems of Range Rover in Nigeria such as poor fuel, air bag faults, frequent engine services etc.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
It is possible but I am not aware and I am just learning of frequent services on a range rover. I have always believed that it is twice a year.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Comeandcollect:
Please is it possible to buy a Range Rover body and put a sound Toyota Engine on it, I want to have a customized Range/Toyota SUV.

I believe with a good team of electricians we can set this up and eliminate common problems of Range Rover in Nigeria such as poor fuel, air bag faults, frequent engine services etc.

the weight of that car makes such endevour imposible

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Comeandcollect:

You want to be a sheep in wolf clothngs or vice-versa?? My brother choose one.........

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sooperrescue. Is your workshop open tomorrow ?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bros e, no work till Jan 2 2018 but skeletal works can be arranged
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Carbon cleaning now happening in Lagos. First 100 customers get 20% discount.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
sooperrescue:
Oga pls what does the carbon cleaning actually do?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
sooperrescue:
whats that? and what are you cleaning?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
dumo1:

Oga pls what does the carbon cleaning actually do?
It cleans the carbon in the engine, the valves, the cylinders and the catalyst. Also ideal for diesel cars

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
sooperrescue:

It cleans the carbon in the engine, the valves, the cylinders and the catalyst. Also ideal for diesel cars
Ok sir. Another question. Please how much are you going to charge someone if the person is to come for training at your workshop?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
dumo1:

Ok sir. Another question. Please how much are you going to charge someone if the person is to come for training at your workshop?
the person must be under 35 and a graduate..Range rover does not understand vernaculars. Then let the guy get in touch

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2018
erico2k2:

whats that? and what are you cleaning?
carbon in the engine. Ideal for all diesel and petrol vehicles

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
For all those that need quality oils. Castrol oil extended performance 5w20 is now available. Thr best of the best for your engine. For 2010 and above range rovers.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Take advantage of the new way to clean your engine. Carbon cleaning is available now

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2018
2012 Range Rover sport autobiography for sale at good price. Interested parties should get in touch . Limited numbers of Castrol Edge 5w30 also available

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Kingsyze: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Top quality fully synthetic 5w20, 5w30 lubricants for your Range Rover.
Available in wholesales and retail, distribution nation wide.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by punisha: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sooperrescue please how fast do you sell your rides? I just decided to sell my RRS 07 and want to use the proceeds to replace it with a venza.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:50am On Jan 26, 2018
It depends on the price and the condition of the car. But why should you buy a venza? I have seen people moving to range rover from a toyota . You must have endured a lot from the mechanics. Hope it is not all those ajebutter lekki mechanics?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Kingsyze:
Top quality fully synthetic 5w20, 5w30 lubricants for your Range Rover.
Available in wholesales and retail, distribution nation wide.
Bros, fully synthetic and advanced full synthetic are not the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.