Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' (50284 Views)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by akereconfi: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Swiftlee: Its nothing though..someone may have taken her phone and saved that number as a name for another number which would show as that 66 what ever...if you know what i mean..grin grin

I dey do am o, rename my contact for my friend phone to MTN or 180, then call them, change my voice, tell them say them win 2 million.......

Naa so dem go dey jump dey happy, dem go dey drag say naa confirm MTN office call them.

It's just common sense o

[size=30pt]Common sense is no longer common*[/size]
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Danhumprey: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: She must have been hallucinating angry
or very high on weed.
Tell me you didn't get scared while reading the story. embarassed
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by fiizznation: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
And dis tin got to the frontpage. Smh
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
another story, Satan don get phone number to beginn make call
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by helenoftroy: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
wow
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by bunchyproject(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Briel33: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
the chosen one: Her phone doesn't have off button abi?
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by deebrain(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
i thought whites were smart enough to know that people that use bulk sms or number services can manipulate sender's number to any number they so desire...

Interesting.

(goes back to listen to wizkid's "jaye jaye").
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Lilimax(f): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Tell me you didn't get scared while reading the story. embarassed
Not at all cos God has not given me
the spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7) smiley.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Exponental(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
080-666-xx-666 dats my friends no.
I'm sure a call from her in d middle of d night will scare many.
I believe some people her playing pranks wit d no.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by lirusehn(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
#74. Ist to comment. As per wot d OP wrote. It's amazing NOT,as satan wont stop begging 4 ma soul. We do tok on phne almost on daily basiz

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Beennkumar(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
It's just a prank by someone, no big deal undecided
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax:
Not at all cos God has not given me
the spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7) smiley.
Oh! Now,you're talking! I like it when you are waxing spiritual! cheesy
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
oh really! So which network satan use call her na. Hope its not the one am using sha. Lolz
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Sike(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Shebi she never die?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by davidwriter: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
But, in sincerely speaking, this is a fiction or an hallucination - I do not want to use the word 'lie'.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by cutebobo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Make she go beg who she fought with. Who knows if its person trying to get back at her with such scary thing. I still don't believe is from satan

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by God2man(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
You have not seen anything yet. Satan is out to destroy humanity by all means, i received text messages too from unknown quaters.

Watch and pray.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by sonofanarchy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
pompori king: B#tch pls
is this not that flat headed albino moderatorâť”

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by IAMBREEZY: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
So tell me which line does satan use,or satan get phone for hell fire na wa o
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by hardbody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
please can someone ask satan to call me? i am waiting. He appears scared because i have been searching him/her all over te place. Bunch of Retarrrds anwon oyibo peeps
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: She must have been hallucinating angry
or very high on weed.

It baffles me the way you're active on this forum. This however comes to doubt my mind if you're engaged @all. Might be jobless! No vex o.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by hardbody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Tell me you didn't get scared while reading the story. embarassed

you are a dummy for even thinking it

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Godshand:

It baffles me the way you're active on this forum. This however comes to doubt my mind if you're engaged @all. Might be jobless! No vex o.

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by temitemi1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Satan now use phone Nawaha o!!!
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Polio: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Shame on the moderator who didn't just delete this crap but promoted it to the front page!

You are a disgrace
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by delerx(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Am beginning to doubt some news posted here
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Signs of end time. Lord have mercy on me. Let me rapture with the saints amen.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by cold(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
In a related development, i received one the most nonsensical chain messages yet:

Try to read and transfer. it is a true life story; A lady dreamt that Jesus gave her water to drink and when she got up in the morning she was healed. she saw a written note beside her sayin Jesus is the living and true God.she told everybody what happened to her. A police officer heard abt it and sent it to 13 persons by sms. After 13days, he was promoted at work. Another man received this message and deleted and he had great loss for 13days. Please try to send this message to 13 or more people and something will happen. Sorry for disturbing you, i am the Lord, i really have time for u.i love u and will always bless u. Give me 30mins of ur time dont pray bt just glorify God Pls send this message through the whole world before midnite pls help me. Dont cut this message and i will help with something u need. A blessing is on Ur way pls don't ignore this message You are being put to test and he is preparing 2 great things for u this evening in ur life.if u trust in God send this message and tomorow will be a nice day for u.dont cut the chain send it to 14 friends in 10minute

Sigh..some people do have a lot of time on their hands
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
so she got called and texted by her husband then
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Spicypee1(f): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
na
network Satan de use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.