Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' (50266 Views)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by obalolaunited(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
moscobabs: if person say END TIME TIN now.one Albino moderator go hid or ban person.wetin we want call this one now? grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha i cant stop laughing u meant to say sexkillz abi yeah i don die no ban me o cry[quote author=moscobabs]
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by VincentDuru: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
t
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na which network the satan use? Must be airtel or mtn embarassed
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by nonso500: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Why are you guys believing this trash

[url]twitter.com/informationnng[/url]
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
imsparkling: Av also had a similar experience, but mine was just a text msg it reads; dis is 2 inform u dat u cannot run away from me, d master of d dark. D earlier u come bk 2 me d better 4 u. I am d devil and u can't fool urslf if u don't wanna follow me, I will make u do dat forcefully....its me SATAN!! Dats d msg and I got it one sunday mrnin in my room @ skul. I was totally speechless dat I showed my nebos d msg.. I cldnt call d number bk cos it was customised wt SATAN. I cried day day, I prayed I fasted hmmmmm!! It was indeed terrible 4 me. Bt ppl made me 2 knw dat it might be someone dat knew me dat did dat 2 me. Na only God knws ooo!! Well my conclusion z dat its END TIME BELL RINGING!

and you re still fornicating? lol
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by ghostofsparta(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness: I doubt she would panic if she hadn't been brainwashed with the bible. If satan now calls people,yahweh should reveal himself if he truly exists.

SIMPLE

LOGIC
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mankand(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
All pranks.

In this stage when the world have gone digital, anything can be done. I have an application that can be used to carry out such pranks.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by ignis: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
I beg to disagree ma...

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
undecided

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by ichommy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
myads890: Its good to know that the whites can also get scared by the same cock and bull stories they fed to the Africans
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
which network Satan dey use? e be like say na MTN?
unto their "every were u go" parade na
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
the chosen one: Her phone doesn't have off button abi?
help ma ask ha ni
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
I thought this silliness ends in Nigeria not until now am realising it get even to the so called whitey. For Goodness sake, when did satellite number become satan?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by pekelepekele(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
That is called spoofcall and it is just like customised sms .. Its one of her friends that is pulling her legs cheesy
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
What kinda phone was the Satan using? Galaxy S3? angry
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by tolu4you: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeness: I doubt she would panic if she hadn't been brainwashed with the bible. If satan now calls people,yahweh should reveal himself if he truly exists.
satan don brainwashed you, datz for sure. Some pple also dey like dis kind of post....nawa ooo.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
You mean Satan the giver of freewill.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Umardeen(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa for her o, her phone no get end button abi she be archeologist?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by tucee31: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013

What is dis one yarning?
Mtchewwwww.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Monsyter(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
uncle please tell us a story!
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Burger01(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Satan ko Esu ni.. Mtcheew. Eyinbo self, their wahala too much..
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hahaha.. Abeg satan call me this night I get questions to ask you jor

Some christians are retarded! First it was Joagbaje! Why is it only xtians that receive these satanic calls?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by victorazy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
donoti: И̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̥ only satan.......... И̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̥ james ibori call her nonsense

Mr. Ibori used to visit Nairaland then because he called me one midnight bcuz of one coment I made with private number a day before he was arrested in Dubai. So be careful names u mention here before u enter trouble.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
What is dis one saying
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote
author=ifeness] I doubt she would panic if she hadn't been brainwashed
with the bible. If satan now calls people,yahweh should reveal himself
if he truly exists.[/quote]

I presume u're an atheist... Dat does nt mean d 1 true God does not exist. Or how do u think u came 2 be born? Pro'ably carved out frm a tree I guess...
#teamGodpunishdevil
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by dungdusugyang(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Don't insult God son...
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Vincent41(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: A Colorado mother spent the night scared and ‘praying
nothing would happen’ after she got a missed call from
‘Satan’.

Jenn Vest was half asleep while breast-feeding her son
when her phone rang from the number 1-666-666-666.
After that call, she received 48 text messages from
different numbers, all with only the single word ‘Satan’ in the messages.

‘It really freaked me out because I was half asleep
feeding my son and it woke me up.

She said she thought she might have been dreaming at
first.

'Then I stayed up the rest of the night praying and
hoping nothing would happen,’ Vest told KUSA TV.
The woman said she tried calling the number back, only to get a recorded message saying the number was no longer in service.

The phone number has been used to prank people in the past, sometimes with threatening messages telling
people they were going to die.

'Yesterday I got a phone call and my mom answered it. It said "Ian Folk (my name) has three days to live". Of
course my mom has been freaking out all day about it. I pushed last call on my phone and it says the number is 666-666-6666. I try to call it but it isn't a real number. it was pretty creepy,' says one person on a blog.

Another person wrote: 'I just got a call from
666-666-6666 (which was creepy enough). An automated voice that sounded like the old Apple text to speech guy stammered sputnik at me for a bit then called me a f**kstick and told me to press 3 to remove myself from the calling list.'

Vest said she did not know how someone had found her
number but said she had recently hung up business
flyers and thought that it could stem from them.

According to one comment, there is nothing to be
scared of and that it is an automated service people can use at the website, www.ospenterprises.com/phone/.

People who want to play a prank of their friends can do it through that website, according to the comment.
However, the said website was not working at the time
this story was published.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512002/Satan-calling-Colorado-woman-gets-48-text-messages-666-number-claiming-devil-himself.html

JUST WASTED MA MB READING DIS SHIT....TOT ITS REAL MAKE I CALL AM SEF..I MEAN MASTER SATAN
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Iykeponti(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
shachris: Can Satan Make a Call?
the satan we r talking abt is u & I ::/ now u know satan do make calls B)
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by CHRISMAZZY: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
OBAMA THE CALL HER.THATS OBAMAS CONTACT.6666666666666
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Justeenaleo(f): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
wen i saw dis on front page,d first thing dat came to my mind was ''satan must be in love'' dats was y i opened it mtchew
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by khattab02: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
whisper88: First to comment
O common! Grow na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.