Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' (50287 Views)

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by waldigit: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness: I doubt she would panic if she hadn't been brainwashed with the bible. If satan now calls people,yahweh should reveal himself if he truly exists.

If I am Yahweh, I shall not reveal myself to your blind physical eyes-brain combination. You know why, because I am not a FOOL!!
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by donem: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Hogwash
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Phylyp01(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2013
There z ntin new under the sun'. Satan making call! How does it sound? Funny i think...
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2013
waldigit :

If I am Yahweh, I shall not reveal myself to your blind physical eyes-brain combination. You know why, because I am not a FOOL!!

Would you buy an imaginary car with your hard earned money? But you pay the pastor every sunday on the request of an imaginary god who has so far failed to reveal himself. Is that not FOOLISHNESS? !!!
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2013
If Christians can believe the bible story,they will definitely believe this one. Such is the level of damage done to the average christian mind.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by IAMBREEZY: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2013
I guess some people don't know what is called sarcasm, they just jump into conclusion with their tiny brain.
Danhumprey: Why the insult? What did I say that make me a dummy? Couldn't you made your comment without resorting to insults? Beside,didn't you see the sarcasm in my post? angry
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mystical10: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Asaba man: glory be to God.. I'm progressing... I will get there someday...grin
u will get at satan or 666...... someday or wht?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by leonshom(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2013
I hope say satan no go ping her or send her voice note grin cheesy
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by toskut(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2013
Abegy, which kind parol
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Danhumprey: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I guess some people don't know what is called sarcasm, they just jump into conclusion with their tiny brain.
I tire oooo. I had to restrain myself from insulting him.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Chinoble(f): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
shachris: Can Satan Make a Call?
Yes!..................In nigerian movies o
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Jannyreen: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
wat do u mean?
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Jannyreen: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote
author=ifeness] I doubt she would panic if she hadn't been brainwashed
with the bible. If satan now calls people,yahweh should reveal himself
if he truly exists.[/quote] wat do u mean??
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by eleojo23: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by kachiz(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2013
So network even dey for hellfire? mayb thats where NITEL relocated to
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness: I doubt she would panic if she hadn't been brainwashed with the bible. If satan now calls people,yahweh should reveal himself if he truly exists.
troll alert
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by hamzia(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
ehnn
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Louisdrake(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
shey na Tecno android or BBthe satan tak call ur linemtn or glo...lols Edy Happen sha.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by lastmessenger: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Athiest.have you seen air before?that you have not seen air does not mean it does not exist.you can only feel air and same it is with God.i am not telling you to believe in God.harship and poverty can make us doubt the existence of God but God really does exist.only a fool will believe that the universe suddenly appeared.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by mutvy: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cock and bull story.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by onyi83: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
I tire ooh,,,a busy satan will leave his satanic duty to start calling ordinary ppl.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by AFISON: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: End time phone number. The world is coming to an end very soon. grin grin

DISAPPOINTED.
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by Reallandmark: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' by iamdsam: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2013
I don't believe illusionary stories like this. Only the daft and over religious people can be deceived by this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.