Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO (15554 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2013
pasqal09: The summary of the whole tin is that, these ladies are jealous of the Op.
I'm not sure if that's the case, but they have some issue or another.It seems like some internal issue that ultimately has nothing to do with me.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Once again, why would these photos not be my own?Do you not see the photo with FlowerPowers name in it? Being that they are my photos,Why would I not be truly dating a Nigerian Igbo man?In these modern times it is not common for people to share photos of themselves on social media sites such as facebook, instagram , twitter etc.Are those sites not just as public as this forum?As mentiond in a previous statement, many of these photos can be found under the same username you see here for such social media accounts. Where do you see me putting his name on blast? Do you know how many Onyedikachukwus exist? Who said that was his first last, or middle name?
In no way am I being "unruly" .I'm simply pointing out Flower Powers obvious stupidity.None the less you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how miniscule it may be to me.My Man has no reason to be embarrased.If I choose to utilize Someones stupidity for my own entertainment, that is my choice and my right. What is with all these bitter women spreading their lack of purpose and negativity.

Do you know how to translate Love Messgaes from English to Igbo? If not then why are you here? Please refer to the original post.If you have nothing to contribute to that, then you have nothing to contribute here.Other than Flower Powers Hater Brigade.

Lol! I find it quite interesting that you're calling me bitter, while I'm in a happy & healthy relationship, you are here begging people to teach you how to ask for forgiveness in a language that is not your own.

I will not speak prematurely about your relationship. I can't say your man is using you because I do not know the details of your relationship. But, as an AFRICAN woman, I know my African men quite well.

A girl who comes on a public forum arguing with strangers and posting half naked photos of herself is not one an African man can take seriously.

I suggest you enjoy this relationship while it's still alive because based on your behavior & attitude, that man will run as soon as he finds someone better.

Just so you know, Africans care too much about what people think of them. Nigerian men are full of pride. If any of his friends/family were to run into this post and see how you're making a complete fool out of yourself, he would be devestated.

Oh, and while you're here giving yourself a headache to learn a foreign language and being an internet gangster, his family is preparing a beautiful igbo bride from his village for him to marry.

If you want to win the heart of an African man, learn how to respect yourself.

Deuces!

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2013
pasqal09: The summary of the whole tin is that, these ladies are jealous of the Op.

I don't mean to brag, but I'm a beautiful African woman. I'm in a great relationship with an amazing guy.

There's absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Lol! I find it quite interesting that you're calling me bitter, while I'm in a happy & healthy relationship, you are here begging people to teach you how to ask for forgiveness in a language that is not your own.

I will not speak prematurely about your relationship. I can't say your man is using you because I do not know the details of your relationship. But, as an AFRICAN woman, I know my African men quite well.

A girl who comes on a public forum arguing with strangers and posting half naked photos of herself is not one an African man can take seriously.

I suggest you enjoy this relationship while it's still alive because based on your behavior & attitude, that man will run as soon as he finds someone better.

Just so you know, Africans care too much about what people think of them. Nigerian men are full of pride. If any of his friends/family were to run into this post and see how you're making a complete fool out of yourself, he would be devestated.

Oh, and while you're here giving yourself a headache to learn a foreign language and being an internet gangster, his family is preparing a beautiful igbo bride from his village for him to marry.

If you want to win the heart of an African man, learn how to respect yourself.

Deuces!
Regardless of you nationality, your are still a Fool.You make so many assumptions, and feel entitled to sharing them.You have stated nothing of value, and your response was a waste of time.I don't have the energy nor time to even read such rubbish.....whatever you say lady, whatever makes you feel good about yourslef or helps you sleep at night.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Regardless of you nationality, your are still a Fool.You make so many assumptions, and feel entitled to sharing them.You have stated nothing of value, and your response was a waste of time.I don't have the energy nor time to even read such rubbish.....whatever you say lady, whatever makes you feel good about yourslef or helps you sleep at night.

In all this, you still think I'm the fool?

As the other chick mentioned, a couple of months down the road, you'll be back here with a sob story.

I made NO assumptions about your supposed relationship. I simply made an assessment based on your behavior on this forum, and gave you constructive criticism.

As I mentioned above, I'm all African. Born in Africa and raised by Africans. If you want to keep that your Igbo man, learn how to respect yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

In all this, you still think I'm the fool?

As the other chick mentioned, a couple of months down the road, you'll be back here with a sob story.

I made NO assumptions about your supposed relationship. I simply made an assessment based on your behavior on this forum, and gave you constructive criticism.

As I mentioned above, I'm all African. Born in Africa and raised by Africans. If you want to keep that your Igbo man, learn how to respect yourself.
Sure, whatever you say lady.African or American.A fool is a Fool.I do not take advice from fools.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Sure, whatever you say lady.African or American.A fool is a Fool.I do not take advice from fools.

Lol! Whatever rocks your boat. :-)

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Dannylux: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2013
SAFO: Why Igbo, are there no Yoruba guys in your area angry

Because she's got good taste and knows what she wants tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Boll2010: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Why don't you all call a truce?.........leave her rlshp to judge.........and u also reduced the way you argue with people on faceless forum(your privacy)

Good
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by drnairalov: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2013
biko...why all dis hate on the Op show some love nah ...haba, OP i wish u well in ur relationship ok

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Dannylux: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2013
My anger is the way they paint Nigerian men especially the igbos. Can't He love her genuinely without any conceited motive??

It's just disheartening that its coming from African ladies. You think you're looking out for your fellow woman but can't be done without tarnishing the good image of African men?

She posted a photo on Nairaland, big deal?! You don't have your photos on Facebook or twitter? Aren't there social media too? or is Nairaland any different?

Bloody hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux: My anger is the way they paint Nigerian men especially the igbos. Can't He love her genuinely without any conceited motive??

It's just disheartening that its coming from African ladies. You think you're looking out for your fellow woman but can't be done without tarnishing the good image of African men?

She posted a photo on Nairaland, big deal?! You don't have your photos on Facebook or twitter? Aren't there social media too? or is Nairaland any different?

Bloody hypocrites!

Nairaland is a public forum. On facebook you are entitled to more privacy.

The girl who suggested her man was using her is not African. She's an American woman just like the OP.

I never suggested he was using her, as I do not know the details of her relationship. I simply said, her behavior on this forum was unlady-like. If she wants to keep her man she can't be plastering half naked photos of herself all over the internet.

You are the hypocrite in all this. Because you know darn well if this was your woman, you've would've been angry beyond measure. Instead of being honest and giving her advice that can actually help her in the future, you are here trying to play "Mr. Nice Guy."

Would you want your woman to come on nairaland, post her photos all over the board and talk about your relationship? And on top of it all arguing with strangers like a complete maniac. I don't think you would want that. But here you are encouraging such behavior because it's no your woman.

And if you read my posts. Not once did I attack this lady, her relationship or her man. I simply spoke of her unruly behavior on here.

Her fellow American was the one telling her that this man was just using her. NOT me. So keep me out of it. Mtchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by specialzobo(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Stolen instagrams photos.LOL...the true inferiors always expose themselves.You are a useless women, more than likely unattractive,and it seems an illiterate one as well.Its clear that you did not take the time to read this thread in it entirety. In which case, you should have refrained from commenting. Trust Boo, this is pure entertainment to me.You can find my instagram under the same username you see here, without the periods.....I have no reson to conceal my identity.Futher more your concern is not welcomed..
...nice picture, you guys looks good 2gether...pls don't take what those bitchess say serious.some 9ja women are like that,especially the single and lonley ones..they envy their fellow women alot.#i like the way you replied their messages it shows you don't give a fucck to der opinion...enjoy ur man

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Dannylux: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Nairaland is a public forum. On facebook you are entitled to more privacy.

The girl who suggested her man was using her is not African. She's an American woman just like the OP.

I never suggested he was using her, as I do not know the details of her relationship. I simply said, her behavior on this forum was unlady-like. If she wants to keep her man she can't be plastering half naked photos of herself all over the internet.

You are the hypocrite in all this. Because you know darn well if this was your woman, you've would've been angry beyond measure. Instead of being honest and giving her advice that can actually help her in the future, you are here trying to play "Mr. Nice Guy."

Would you want your woman to come on nairaland, post her photos all over the board and talk about your relationship? And on top of it all arguing with strangers like a complete maniac. I don't think you would want that. But here you are encouraging such behavior because it's no your woman.

And if you read my posts. Not once did I attack this lady, her relationship or her man. I simply spoke of her unruly behavior on here.

Her fellow American was the one telling her that this man was just using her. NOT me. So keep me out of it. Mtchewwww!

I don't see why you think Facebook is more private compared to Nairaland? There is hardly privacy on the internet, everyone is expected to know this already.

Its her life, her body, her rules. Her behavior here might actually be the opposite of her personality offline, so you don't judge. You don't know the kind of person I am nor do you know the kind of person the boyfriend is, so don't make baseless speculations on how I or her boyfriend would react - you're no mind reader, are you?

There's nothing Mr Nice guy-like in the post I posted earlier. I wasn't making any particular reference to your post that was obvious. In fact, most of what I said didn't refer to your post in anyway but if the shoe fits you, lace if up.

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Dannylux:

I don't see why you think Facebook is more private compared to Nairaland? There is hardly privacy on the internet, everyone is expected to know this already.

Its her life, her body, her rules. Her behavior here might actually be the opposite of her personality offline, so you don't judge. You don't know the kind of person I am nor do you know the kind of person the boyfriend is, so don't make baseless speculations on how I or her boyfriend would react - you're no mind reader, are you?

There's nothing Mr Nice guy-like in the post I posted earlier. I wasn't making any particular reference to your post that was obvious. In fact, most of what I said didn't refer to your post in anyway but if the shoe fits you, lace if up.

Dude, I don't care how you are in real life nor do I care how she behaves offline. I don't know her personally and will never do. My assessment of her is what she has presented here on nairaland.

She can post all the photos she wants on here, but I was referring to her half naked photos in particular. But, she said she doesn't care 'cause those photos pop up on google when you type her name. *sigh*

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Dude, I don't care how you are in real life nor do I care how she behaves offline. I don't know her personally and will never do. My assessment of her is what she has presented here on nairaland.

She can post all the photos she wants on here, but I was referring to her half naked photos in particular. But, she said she doesn't care 'cause those photos pop up on google when you type her name. *sigh*

why not keep quiet and stop being silly. who told you your opinion is needed on how she conducts her personal life and affairs. why not mind your business and face your insecure boyfriend (if you have one). Everything you've said points to you being jealous. That you are not confident of yourself and can't post your pics here is not same for others. Check the first post on this thread and if you don't have any contributions to offer on it them stfu and spare us your sermons.

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Dannylux: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Alright then..
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
why not keep quiet and stop being silly. who told you your opinion is needed on how she conducts her personal life and affairs. why not mind your business and face your insecure boyfriend (if you have one). Everything you've said points to you being jealous. That you are not confident of yourself and can't post your pics here is not same for others. Check the first post on this thread and if you don't have any contributions to offer on it them stfu and spare us your sermons.

GTFOH! I have an opinion just like everyone else. I will say what I want when I want. As I said, I saw the chick's photos, there's nothing she has that I need to feel jealous about.

You thirsty men really make me laugh. You know darn well if this was your chick, you would not defend this mess. You also know if she was African, y'all would've called her ashawo. F*ck outta here with that "being jealous" bullsh*t.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by specialzobo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

GTFOH! I have an opinion just like everyone else. I will say what I want when I want. As I said, I saw the chick's photos, there's nothing she has that I need to feel jealous about.

You thirsty men really make me laugh. You know darn well if this was your chick, you would not defend this mess. You also know if she was African, y'all would've called her ashawo. F*ck outta here with that "being jealous" bullsh*t.
...You are either a witch,or a mad woman. that's all I can say...

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
special_zobo: ...You are either a witch,or a mad woman. that's all I can say...

Unfortunately for you, I am neither.

So far, out of all of you, I am the only one who has not resorted to cheap insults in order to express my views and opinions. This is how a classy and educated person handles matters. :-)

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

exactly my point and you fell into the trap. You are advising someone on how to keep her relationship but here you are with your foolish, ill mannered rants despite covering yourself from head to toe or being anonymous. If a man were to pick between both of you based on this thread so far do you think you have any chance in hell. I don't care if my lady shows skin so far she is not naked. I guess you've never been to a beach before. Learn to mind your uninteresting business and leave people lliving a good life alone since you can't yourself. fool

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guys! Guys!! Its enough, we have let this whole thing get emotionally out of hand, we do not have to resort to name calling. Lets just not take it personal and move on with our lives. I really dont see why we should degrade a beautiful thread on the ibo language and love to petty name calling. Are we not better than this? Lets make peace like gentlemen and women.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
drnairalov: biko...why all dis hate on the Op show some love nah ...haba, OP i wish u well in ur relationship ok
Thank you. I appreciate your well wishes and positivity.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't remember sharing any relationship qualms nor issues, let alone asking for any relationship advice.Unless you are married and have been for a decade or more, you are not worthy of doling out relationship advice.In my opinion atleast
The purpose of this thread is to find different ways to express my love in the native language of My Eze.Learning his language is part of embracing his culture, and its mandatory that I do so.I dont want my in laws nor my future children speaking a language I can't even begin to understand.

These very same photos can be found on my social media accountants.Being that those are public, I have no reason to be shameful and no desire to hide them.If my Man approves of them there, I see no reason for him to be upset at their presence here.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
special_zobo: ...nice picture, you guys looks good 2gether...pls don't take what those bitchess say serious.some 9ja women are like that,especially the single and lonley ones..they envy their fellow women alot.#i like the way you replied their messages it shows you don't give a fucck to der opinion...enjoy ur man
I thsnk you for the compliment. wink.These women are not to be taken seriously.They have their real lives, as do i, away from the internet.Regardless I pity people who are so overwhelmed with personal negativity that they feel compelled to share it with other.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by anthoniosp(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2013
So na Babes stay here they finish themselves??... Any way.. Am supporting queen raw... Chai... She is beautiful...

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Bigflamie(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Obu nani gi k'nwere n'uwa (I have only you in this world)
Nwoke Oma m (my handsome man)
Afuru gi n'anya nke nkwu (I love you so much)
And please don't mind those phucking biatches as you are matured enough to know what you want.Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Homguy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
why are you hating. my instincts tell me you are single, lonely and depressed. Why not get a first world man for yourself first. please let her be and get a life flower. power. hater!
seconded
!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Swash042(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
loving this thread lyk madt tongue #TeamQueenR.A.W

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
anthoniosp: So na Babes stay here they finish themselves??... Any way.. Am supporting queen raw... Chai... She is beautiful...
Lol....Thank you.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bigflamie: Obu nani gi k'nwere n'uwa (I have only you in this world)
Nwoke Oma m (my handsome man)
Afuru gi n'anya nke nkwu (I love you so much)
And please don't mind those phucking biatches as you are matured enough to know what you want.Cheers!!!
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you help.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Swash042: loving this thread lyk madt tongue #TeamQueenR.A.W
#TeamQueenR.A.W....... grin. I like that, lol, has a ring to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Men And White Women / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.