Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO (15471 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: OK, Would have helped in my own way.
Any contribution you may have is welcomed and appreciated.Please do share.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
What are you talking about? Your respnse is pointless being that in no form or fashion am I attempting to speak pidgin.I was simply stating that my brokin was not up to par to understand his post.Please take the time to read the full post before you contribute irrelevant response with useless purposes.It only makes you look as if you lack comprehension and intellect.Which is not a "Good Look", as we Americans would say.

As as American woman myself, let me help you "get yo life". You are the one who came here talking about an Igbo man forgiving you. I said nothing about you speaking pidgin. I told you to speak ENGLISH. Do you know how many white fat women I see walking around with fine Nigerian men who are secretly plotting to divorce them as soon as they get the right residency status? Of course you are an African American woman just as I am, but we both know that the picture in your profile isn't yours wink. Shine your eye well well as the Nigerian folks say because I see red flags in your story already. That man is playing you like a fiddle boo. Don't come back here crying when you are broke and alone. Bloop!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower:

As as American woman myself, let me help you "get yo life". You are the one who came here talking about an Igbo man forgiving you. I said nothing about you speaking pidgin. I told you to speak ENGLISH. Do you know how many white fat women I see walking around with fine Nigerian men who are secretly plotting to divorce them as soon as they get the right residency erican woman just as I am, but we both know that the picture in your profile isn't yours wink. Shine your eye well well as the Nigerian folks say because I see red flags in your story already. That man is playing you like a fiddle boo. Don't come back here crying when you are broke and alone. Bloop!
Please do yourself a favor and look back to my original comment that you quoted.I'm stating that my Pigdin, not Igbo , but PIDGIN is not good enough to understand what the gentleman was trying to convey with his comment.................................................
Your response was that I speak English..........uhhh..ok.......
Maybe you are not familiar with the difference between Igbo and Pidgin/Brokin, maybe you misread, or misunderstood.Whatever the case may be, I could could care less..What makes you think my picture is not my ownI have not taken the time to view yours, but I could only imagine an unattractive woman making such an insecure assumptions, and assuming is for fools.What details of my life, who I am, what I do personally or professionally have I exposed to youWhat have i shared in regards to my Boyfriend, his identity, how he benefits me, or the lack there ofYou know nothing of the fianacial, mental, physical,sexual, nor spiritual dynamics of my relationship, let alone anything else in regards to my personal life.As aforementioned, how about you "Get Yo Life"as opposed to prematurely judging mines, and sounding like a fool.

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower:

As as American woman myself, let me help you "get yo life". You are the one who came here talking about an Igbo man forgiving you. I said nothing about you speaking pidgin. I told you to speak ENGLISH. Do you know how many white fat women I see walking around with fine Nigerian men who are secretly plotting to divorce them as soon as they get the right residency status? Of course you are an African American woman just as I am, but we both know that the picture in your profile isn't yours wink. Shine your eye well well as the Nigerian folks say because I see red flags in your story already. That man is playing you like a fiddle boo. Don't come back here crying when you are broke and alone. Bloop!
Hmmm , you said that my photo is not my own.Foolish woman..LMBAO grin grin grin Does my face look familiar.I looked at your picture.How Ironic, it seems as if you are the one who is truly Mad...lol

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Please do yourself a favor and look back to my original comment that you quoted.I'm stating that my Pigdin, not Igbo , but PIDGIN is not good enough to understand what the gentleman was trying to convey with his comment.................................................
Your response was that I speak English..........uhhh..ok.......
Maybe you are not familiar with the difference between Igbo and Pidgin/Brokin, maybe you misread, or misunderstood.Whatever the case may be, I could could care less..What makes you think my picture is not my ownI have not taken the time to view yours, but I could only imagine an unattractive woman making such an insecure assumptions, and assuming is for fools.What details of my life, who I am, what I do personally or professionally have I exposed to youWhat have i shared in regards to my Boyfriend, his identity, how he benefits me, or the lack there ofYou know nothing of the fianacial, mental, physical,sexual, nor spiritual dynamics of my relationship, let alone anything else in regards to my personal life.As aforementioned, how about you "Get Yo Life"as opposed to prematurely judging mines, and sounding like a fool.

I understood very clearly and from this post I can tell you are treading in deep water without a life saver. I apologize because I am now genuinely concerned for you. I have a feeling we will be talking in the future. Be careful sweety.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Hmmm , you said that my photo is not my own.Foolish woman..LMBAO grin grin grin Does my face look familiar.I looked at your picture.How Ironic, it seems as if you are the one who is truly Mad...lol

Well I see you want to keep the shenanigans going. Whose instagram pictures have you stolen? wink I have no doubts about my beauty and neither does my man. I just have enough sense not to post my pictures on an internet forum. However I don't wish to quarrel because I am truly concerned about you. Keep us posted.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower:

I understood very clearly and from this post I can tell you are treading in deep water without a life saver. I apologize because I am now genuinely concerned for you. I have a feeling we will be talking in the future. Be careful sweety.
My response was logical and to the point.Your comprehension must be that of a child, and you ability to respond with intellect is non existent.Once again wtf are you talking aboutUna dey craze o!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
My response was logical and to the point.Your comprehension must be that of a child, and you ability to respond with intellect is non existent.Once again wtf are you talking aboutUna dey craze o!

You're so deep, you don't even know you are drowning. Any who, I will stop responding for now. You will be back in a few months with a good story. Blessings.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower:

Well I see you want to keep the shenanigans going. Whose instagram pictures have you stolen? wink I have no doubts about my beauty and neither does my man. I just have enough sense not to post my pictures on an internet forum. However I don't wish to quarrel because I am truly concerned about you. Keep us posted.
Stolen instagrams photos.LOL...the true inferiors always expose themselves.You are a useless women, more than likely unattractive,and it seems an illiterate one as well.Its clear that you did not take the time to read this thread in it entirety. In which case, you should have refrained from commenting. Trust Boo, this is pure entertainment to me.You can find my instagram under the same username you see here, without the periods.....I have no reson to conceal my identity.Futher more your concern is not welcomed..

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Stolen instagrams photos.LOL...the true inferiors always expose themselves.You are a useless women, more than likely unattractive,and it seems an illiterate one as well.Its clear that you did not take the time to read this thread in it entirety. In which case, you should have refrained from commenting. Trust Boo, this is pure entertainment to me.You can find my instagram under the same username you see here, without the periods.....I have no reson to conceal my identity.Futher more your concern is not welcomed..

Just as I suspected. Thank you for posting the full body photo. You have a lovely face... Now do you see how easily I played you and got you to do just what I wanted. I may be smart, but I have enough sense to know that much of the third world is much smarter due to their life struggles. The US doesn't teach us the same survivals skills. Get out of the game now, because Nigerians are Sharp Sharp. That man is going to eat you up and spit you out before you bat an eyelash.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
FlowerPower:

Just as I suspected. Thank you for posting the full body photo. You have a lovely face... Now do you see how easily I played you and got you to do just what I wanted. I may be smart, but I have enough sense to know that much of the third world is much smarter due to their life struggles. The US doesn't teach us the same survivals skills. Get out of the game now, because Nigerians are Sharp Sharp. That man is going to eat you up and spit you out before you bat an eyelash.
For the last time woman, what are you talking aboutYou didnt play anyone, and what did you gain from viewing my pictures.Do you plan to steal my photos Here's more for your viewing pleasure

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
For the last time woman, what are you talking aboutYou didnt play anyone, and what did you gain from viewing my pictures.Do you plan to steal my photos Here's more for your viewing pleasure

LOL. Guuurrrl. Let me break it down... The point was for you to show a full body photo. I knew that you were "overweight" and wanted to prove it. Not only did you show that you are "big girl" you even posted yourself in lingerie. Have some decency and get some self esteem. However I hope this has helped your inbox fill up with Nigerian men grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

LOL. Guuurrrl. Let me break it down... The point was for you to show a full body photo. I knew that you were "overweight" and wanted to prove it. Not only did you show that you are "big girl" you even posted yourself in lingerie. Have some decency and get some self esteem. However I hope this has helped your inbox fill up with Nigerian men grin.
Ok And? I'm overwieght, I'm plus sized, I'm a big woman.Im not ashamed of that, and Ive never portrayed myself to be anything other.Your pointYou didnt prove anything other than showcasing your lack of self esteem, comprehension, and common sense.So your skinny, but you have an ugly face? If chosen, I could lose wieght boo.You have to buy a new face.The photos posted here can be found anywhere under my name.You see me in what appears to be a bra, yet I'm not exposing anything.You are a pathetic useless woman.You have repeatedly madeinvalid comments, unsupported opinions, and have simply exposed yourself as an inscure woman who probably resembles a donkey.You forsure sound like one..Once again, abeg "Get Yo Life" and do not attempt to envelop yourself in mines.
You are no longer entertaining me.

10 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

why are you hating. my instincts tell me you are single, lonely and depressed. Why not get a first world man for yourself first. please let her be and get a life flower. power. hater!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Nice pics... nweta kwuo ozo (post more *igbo*) cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
why are you hating. my instincts tell me you are single, lonely and depressed. Why not get a first world man for yourself first. please let her be and get a life flower. power. hater!

Seriously I tire for some people o.How she sit back in her loneliness and assume the poster's boyfriend wants to use her is still surprising? ok let me ask her flowerpower you be winch that sees the end from the beginning?

Please let her be even if the guy is not genuine it is her prerogative to continue or discontinue the relationship so quit hating!

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Nice pics... nweta kwuo ozo (post more *igbo*) cheesy

LOL. Watch how that inbox fills up nicely.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Ok And? I'm overwieght, I'm plus sized, I'm a big woman.Im not ashamed of that, and Ive never portrayed myself to be anything other.Your pointYou didnt prove anything other than showcasing your lack of self esteem, comprehension, and common sense.So your skinny, but you have an ugly face? If chosen, I could lose wieght boo.You have to buy a new face.The photos posted here can be found anywhere under my name.You see me in what appears to be a bra, yet I'm not exposing anything.You are a pathetic useless woman.You have repeatedly madeinvalid comments, unsupported opinions, and have simply exposed yourself as an inscure woman who probably resembles a donkey.You forsure sound like one..Once again, abeg "Get Yo Life" and do not attempt to envelop yourself in mines.
You are no longer entertaining me.

Sorry sweety. I'm thin and beautiful cheesy.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

LOL. Watch how that inbox fills up nicely.
STFU!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

Sorry sweety. I'm thin and beautiful cheesy.
You wish!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Mkpakala:

Seriously I tire for some people o.How she sit back in her loneliness and assume the poster's boyfriend wants to use her is still surprising? ok let me ask her flowerpower you be winch that sees the end from the beginning?

Please let her be even if the guy is not genuine it is her prerogative to continue or discontinue the relationship so quit hating!

I'm not lonely and there is no "hating". I have plenty of suitors, but only one has my heart smiley. At this point, I have teased her enough, but I sincerely don't want her to up used and abused by a foreign man. I have seen several women devastated to the point they wanted to hurt someone physically. I know someone who was so angry she called ICE every chance she could trying to get the man deported. The issue I have is with her first two posts and the red flags she is choosing to ignore. She is a beautiful girl, but often big girls are fooled into taking anyone because they don't think they can do better. Hopefully this man is sincere and does not deceive her.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

I'm not lonely and there is no "hating". I have plenty of suitors, but only one has my heart smiley. At this point, I have teased her enough, but I sincerely don't want her to up used and abused by a foreign man. I have seen several women devastated to the point they wanted to hurt someone physically. I know someone who was so angry she called ICE every chance she could trying to get the man deported. The issue I have is with her first two posts and the red flags she is choosing to ignore. She is a beautiful girl, but often big girls are fooled into taking anyone because they don't think they can do better. Hopefully this man is sincere and does not deceive her.
Lady, your delusional. SURE your beautiful and thin.I guess well have to take your word for it.Honestly it doesn't matter what you look like, you have the intellect of a goat.I'm still lost as to how you come to such conclusions about me as if you know me personally.Are you clairvoyant
Do not assume to know who I am, What I do, nor how I feel.Dont use your experiences , nor your 2nd hand occurences to predict what's going on in my life.What of these supposed "Red Flags" , you speak of, yeat have failed to elaborate upon? Please do point them out if your intent is positive.

OTHERWISE , move on with life.You've embarrased yourself enough.My thread is mainly aimed to those who speak IGBO.Not for people with spare negativity , time and opinions that no one requested nor care to recieve.You dont even know the difference between Pidgin and Igbo.......Wait....Who are you........Why are you here again??

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Tyche(m): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

Phucking pathetic

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Lady, your delusional. SURE your beautiful and thin.I guess well have to take your word for it.Honestly it doesn't matter what you look like, you have the intellect of a goat.I'm still lost as to how you come to such conclusions about me as if you know me personally.Are you clairvoyant
Do not assume to know who I am, What I do, nor how I feel.Dont use your experiences , nor your 2nd hand occurences to predict what's going on in my life.What of these supposed "Red Flags" , you speak of, yeat have failed to elaborate upon? Please do point them out if your intent is positive.

OTHERWISE , move on with life.You've embarrased yourself enough.My thread is mainly aimed to those who speak IGBO.Not for people with spare negativity , time and opinions that no one requested nor care to recieve.You dont even know the difference between Pidgin and Igbo.......Wait....Who are you........Why are you here again??

See you in a few months... wink
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2013
FlowerPower:

See you in a few months... wink
Where should I expect to see you?In the Mall, Howard Hughes,At Ikechis Cafe, at St.Eugenes,IcC , Dockwieler,My Boyfriends Hospital, My studio or cosmetic counter,, the grocery store?? Do you live in the same state let alone the same city? Wher shall I see you and how willI recognize you?please inform me
I'm still waiting for you to reveal these "Red Flags " you repeatedly mentioned.I keep responding hoping that you will exihbit some logic or foundation to your claims.I think I'm waiting in vain .Its seems as if logic and the talent of articulation are not your stong suits.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by HisRib(f): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Either these photos are not yours or you're not really dating a Nigerian man. No Nigerian man, or any man, wants pictures of his woman plastered all over a public forum. Naija men, especially Igbo, can be quite controlling. They don't like unruly women.

You are here putting his name on blast , posting images you claim are of you and making a complete full of yourself by arguing with strangers.

What happens if someone who knows your man runs into this forum? Can you just imagine the embarrassement you're gonna cause him?

Please get yourself together.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by pasqal09: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Following this funny thread like my life depends on it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Either these photos are not yours or you're not really dating a Nigerian man. No Nigerian man, or any man, wants pictures of his woman plastered all over a public forum. Naija men, especially Igbo, can be quite controlling. They don't like unruly women.

You are here putting his name on blast , posting images you claim are of you and making a complete full of yourself by arguing with strangers.

What happens if someone who knows your man runs into this forum? Can you just imagine the embarrassement you're gonna cause him?

Once again, why would these photos not be my own?Do you not see the photo with FlowerPowers name in it? Being that they are my photos,Why would I not be truly dating a Nigerian Igbo man?In these modern times it is not common for people to share photos of themselves on social media sites such as facebook, instagram , twitter etc.Are those sites not just as public as this forum?As mentiond in a previous statement, many of these photos can be found under the same username you see here for such social media accounts. Where do you see me putting his name on blast? Do you know how many Onyedikachukwus exist? Who said that was his first last, or middle name?
In no way am I being "unruly" .I'm simply pointing out Flower Powers obvious stupidity.None the less you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how miniscule it may be to me.My Man has no reason to be embarrased.If I choose to utilize Someones stupidity for my own entertainment, that is my choice and my right. What is with all these bitter women spreading their lack of purpose and negativity.

Do you know how to translate Love Messgaes from English to Igbo? If not then why are you here? Please refer to the original post.If you have nothing to contribute to that, then you have nothing to contribute here.Other than Flower Powers Hater Brigade.

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by pasqal09: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2013
The summary of the whole tin is that, these ladies are jealous of the Op.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

I will make one with your name on it as well.....LoL...posting photos that do not belong to me.Such comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ok / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? / Muslim Hottie Shares S3xy Pics.. Says Quran Does Not Disallow It (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.