Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" (7867 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
kkkp: He is trying...since wen he was a member of house of rep
I DISAGREED!
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by CHIMSKY(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
great1: Watching closely at our Anti corruption crussader, I'm asking, is he really serious about his messiah message, or he is just pretending waiting to get into office and loot twice over watch this interview and make ur judgement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5fa1BF6QI

NEW HIT SINGLE!!!
www.tindeck.com/listen/izad
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Reference(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Persin wey get buggatti veronica

Haha. Yuze is that you.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Reference(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mr Aboki: Dino should go and swear that he has never benefitted from corruption in Nigeria.. angry

I don't know of any Nigerian who is not a beneficiary of corruption in the real sense of things. From the grand illegality called Nigeria, her government, her budget, her structure... Everything is tainted. The system is designed around corruption. There is no counter, teller, till or piggy bank in Nigeria without stolen, laundered money in it. This is one huge black economy. But you must start somewhere. There's no one outside the pit looking in. We are all in it and the earlier we get fed up with this filth and focus on getting out rather than squabbling the better.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by oloriooko(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Am amazed at the simplicity of some folks on this forum shocked
Dino ke? The real question is: did he fight corruption while in office as a rep?
Is he an active member of any political party now?
Can he declare his assets publicly?

The guy is an all-round fraud seeking political recognition since he failed to win his rep election in kogi state. It will be gullible of anyone to believe this joker.
Nigerians sha angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by oloriooko(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Did Dino ever complained of the outrageous allowances they paid the house of rep while he was in office? Is this not enough corruption to shout about?
How many constituency projects did he execute with the huge constituency allowance he received as a rep member?
What is his definition of corruption?

Let him give a public account of his tenure in office as a rep member!
Crusader my foot angry angry angry
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by guiddoti: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2013
obailala:

A simple question for Nigerians like yourselves,

If we don't mind this guy, who should we mind?...
Should we keep waiting until Jesus comes before we do something about our nation?

Remember, he is doing what no one dares to do. If u say he's simply poli-tricking, what about other politicians (past and present)?..why can't they also adopt this style of politics by exposing the rot in the system?... don't u think Nigeria would be better if just a few more politicians try to act like this man?
Mind the corruption that has eaten deep into our country. Have a clear conscience that you are not corrupt. we have people like him who have criticized corrupt government officials, at the same time, they have also rigged an election for themselves to win either now or before. Has dino not rigged or pay money to people to vote him? Let him tell us he has not been a corrupt politician.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2013
donodion: We all should Join voices with him.As long as he speaks out against it on daily basis,he got my support,on and offline
GOD 4BID
I WILL NEVER JOIN 4CES WITH A ROGUE
I KNEW THIS CAT FROM HIS A.B.U DAYS
HE IS JUST LOOKING 4 HIS OWN LOOT
NIGGA HAS PROBABLY SQUANDERED HIS LOOT
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2013
oloriooko: Did Dino ever complained of the outrageous allowances they paid the house of rep while he was in office? Is this not enough corruption to shout about?
How many constituency projects did he execute with the huge constituency allowance he received as a rep member?
What is his definition of corruption?

Let him give a public account of his tenure in office as a rep member!
Crusader my foot angry angry angry
GOD BLESS U AND KEEP U
I PITY ANYONE WHO IS READY TO RIDE THAT FOOL'S BANDWAGON
AND CANT C THE CROOK 4 WHO HE REALLY IS
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by theoctopus: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Reptyle:

U assume he is a thief because he owns a collection of luxury cars?

Absolutely! What was he worth before he became a member of the house of reps? He is a big thief!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emergency Numbers For Nigerians: Police, FRSC And More.. / Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! / Oyo Assembly Bans Smoking In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.