Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. (7832 Views)

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by arimahoseloka(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingk:
Please Bro, we're not advertising here, just a place for ideas and solutions aiit...thanks for understanding.
what is wrong if he advertised his product. Is it not a free country anymore? If u dont want 2 buy just ignore it, am sure someone that is interested might stumble on it. Stop trying 2 kill a man's hustle biko.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2013
arimahoseloka: what is wrong if he advertised his product. Is it not a free country anymore? If u dont want 2 buy just ignore it, am sure someone that is interested might stumble on it. Stop trying 2 kill a man's hustle biko.

Nwanne no be like that oh.. No offence meant though....just that a times we have issues that has to be resolved and I know many people here or there will have some challenges too, so instead of diverting attentions I think we all should focus on helping one another in this HUSTLE.cheesy
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2013
@ Ghazali34........... No offence meant pls.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by pman06(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2013
kingk: @ Ghazali34........... No offence meant pls.

Why are you apologizing? This is thread bumping, which equates to banning if reported, if he needs to sell, isn't that thread he created enough for him? What stupid hursle is that, kicking against forum rules. He could jst be reported and get banned.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2013
pman06:

Why are you apologizing? This is thread bumping, which equates to banning if reported, if he needs to sell, isn't that thread he created enough for him? What stupid hursle is that, kicking against forum rules. He could jst be reported and get banned.
Thanks mehn........ Though apology doesn't cost me anything also it's my way of life to apologise even to nothing.. Moreover, I wouldn't want to be offended by me here on nairaland.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by delaruh(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
mayorall:

Eyah. They must have thought you undervalued it. Mail DHL and tell them its not real gold that is panda, its just gold plated not gold filled talk less of real gold. If they are not serious with it, tell them to return it to where it came from, I am sure they won't do that. Contact me after all this, gonna give you dhl custom phone number. Was at their fake office at nahco last week to hijack some goods before it gets to my state.

I have made series of phone calls to DHL , I don para and do everything dem no gree release am oooo , dem threaten to destroy after 30days if I dnt pay .....I will really love if you can give me the contact(phone number) to the DHL/custom office.......na my saving from NYSC alawi I use make dis order ......pls!
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2013
delaruh:

I have made series of phone calls to DHL , I don para and do everything dem no gree release am oooo , dem threaten to destroy after 30days if I dnt pay .....I will really love if you can give me the contact(phone number) to the DHL/custom office.......na my saving from NYSC alawi I use make dis order ......pls!

Mail them. The highest they can do it to return it then you open dispute with aliexpress supplier and get your full refund. Wahala won ko kan e just make sure you open dispute before the order will be closed. In your mail. Tell them to go to hell and return it to the owner. Nothing concerns you again self. You open dispute and get your money back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With #400,000 In Nigeria / Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please / Employee Verification And Criminal Record Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.