Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40843 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by morgann(f): 4:25am On Oct 22, 2014
DanWrites:
The chapters were deleted when OLA was published for copyright reasons.

Get a copy of the ebook on Okadabooks Android App. Just scroll down in Fiction or type 'OLA' in the search space.

You can also download a free sample on smashwords.com

Those with active Paypal accounts can also purchase OLA on such online stores as Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Lulu and Amazon.

thats gonna be imposible for me because I dont have an andriod and I dont have a PayPal account
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
morgann:

thats gonna be imposible for me because I dont have an andriod and I dont have a PayPal account
Aww! Let me ask my publisher what can be done.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Fatalveli(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nairalanders, it is here again. A thread where u
will be able to show appreciation to ur best
authors by just voting for them... Follow dis
link: https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/
literature-
section-awards-nomination-thread
Show them dat u are the best followers and
fans they can ever think of by just clicking the
thread above and cast ur vote! Thanks 4 ur time
Note: If u don't have a boo, we are also giving
boo for gifts there for both males and females
*lols*
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by morgann(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
DanWrites:

Aww! Let me ask my publisher what can be done.
thanks.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Yudeeaikay(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
pls i'ld also love to hv d story too...n i cnt possibly get it thru the above mentioned means....thnks
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Yudeeaikay:
pls i'ld also love to hv d story too...n i cnt possibly get it thru the above mentioned means....thnks
Ok.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Amry(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2014
I am not seeing any update, so I was wondering where others were reading it from. Its only showing **** where d updatess should be. Pls what is the solution.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by fhunkhy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
No story between page 3 and 8...read the end in page 8...where can i find d rest. Stopped seeing anything from the place wher Nene went to see onyema but diidnt know how to go about it.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Following the numerous requests and emails from those who haven't been able to read OLA, I've come up with a personal decision.

Ola - The Tale of a Young Moon Maiden will be posted on my blog come Monday the 27th.
Five chapters will be posted each week till the story ends.

Please note that this is a personal decision which my publisher openly kicked against as OLA is already a published ebook.

So it's a huge sacrifice and I hope you all will see it that way.

You can bookmark http://www.danwrites90..com now.
OLA will be on there on Monday. You can read other stories there too while you wait. grin grin

Thanks you all for expressing so much hunger to read my work.

Please no more emails o!!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by angelliana88: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2014
so much for a Monday celebrant. thanks dan
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by morgann(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
DanWrites:
Following the numerous requests and emails from those who haven't been able to read OLA, I've come up with a personal decision.

Ola - The Tale of a Young Moon Maiden will be posted on my blog come Monday the 27th.
Five chapters will be posted each week till the story ends.

Please note that this is a personal decision which my publisher openly kicked against as OLA is already a published ebook.

So it's a huge sacrifice and I hope you all will see it that way.

You can bookmark http://www.danwrites90..com now.
OLA will be on there on Monday. You can read other stories there too while you wait. grin grin

Thanks you all for expressing so much hunger to read my work.

Please no more emails o!!

wow thanks a lot. That was really nice

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bumsiee: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Thank u uncle danwrites. God bless u. I will follow @ ur blog

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by styless(f): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Not complete, Dan.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by martin98(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls when do we get to continue the story. Its been three weeks since the last update.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
martin98:
Pls when do we get to continue the story. Its been three weeks since the last update.
It's been posted.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by martin98(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks Boss

2 Likes

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
First twenty Chapters of Ola is now posted on DNB. http://dnbstories.com

Please endeavour to drop a comment after reading. Thanks.

Ola tells the story of five witches who are hellbent on destroying Odu.

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Updated on DNB - www.dnbstories.com
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DNBCrew: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by darea1: 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
I am a spiritual Being, Living in A physical World!!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by PwettyNini(f): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
No remove d tori abeg person dey read am. kiss
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by toksroyal: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Popular Works Of African Poets. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.