Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,700 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! (3193 Views)

My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Bleeding Heart!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is dia still love out there for me??....I am jst tryin to struggle out of a love lorned relatnship....I hav an affair wit a guy for abt 1yr naw nd I cn barely boast of him loving me, bt I love him very very much, bt den I barely receive d love in return...he doesn't stand by me in difficult tymz..he runs frm my responsibility, nd dodge wen they re big bills on ground!..apparently!!.all my siblings re in sch am d only one working nd caring for my sick mum(ulcer)..tinz hasn't been very easy bt dis guy has nt contributed even 5kobo to my mums medical bills....sumtyms I get fade up nd want to quit frm d relatnship bt he doesn't want to leave me...he wuldn't let me go he wuld say he loves me bt dats occasionally....I dnt understand him....does it mean he doesn't love me??...although he is dis SU kind of person...a deeper life brought up nd he is a virgin, he hasn't been in a relatnship b4 bt is dat an excuse for his love lorn??...shuld I jst dump him regardless of my love for him?...or shuld I stay wit him nd believe he ll change!!...pls advice needed plsss

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
I really dnt knw hw am feeling!!!
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by chamber2(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
he doesnt show much interest in the relationship or he doesnt pay your bills? If it's the later then i will ask; is he your father? why would you wanna end the relationship because he doesnt pay your bills? na waoo

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by temi4fash(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
the fact dat he did not help pay bth ur mum's medical bills as well as ur siblings school fees so he does not luv u...

though m not of the idea that a guy shld be stingy but i still think he is under no compulsion to pay any bill since he is not married to u, if he is gonna do it he shld do it out of his free will

from ur assertion u saying dat cos he has not slept with u yet or cos he is a virgin dat one of the reason why u think is not giving u cash dat to me is very wrong, sex shld not b the basis in which a guy use to give u money.. even if he sleeps with u if he is not gonna assist u with ur responsibilty he wont.. so just drop dat..

N.B.. if u feel he is not reciprocating ur lov enof u could talk to him abt it and and if he does not change i think u can throw in the towel.
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Jamesdman(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Can you answer the following questions honestly? It might do you some good...
1) Is he financially, in a situation to help? (would help you see if his actions are intentionally uncaring)
2) Do you guys discuss personal problems in your relationship? (he might not know the extent of the difficulties you're going through)
3) Do you, sometimes, outta the blue express your love for him? (do onto others what you expect from them)
4) Do you ask about his own personal problems and how he is dealing with them? (if you do, he would also be concerned about yours)
5) Doesn't he support you financially in any way, no matter how lil'? (he might be doing what he feels is his best, but to you, it isn't enough)

2 Likes

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Odunharry(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
well said chambers,temi n james
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by OMA4U(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
chamber2: he doesnt show much interest in the relationship or he doesnt pay your bills? If it's the later then i will ask; is he your father? why would you wanna end the relationship because he doesnt pay your bills? na waoo

I beg to digress. Is this chamber2 who used to post frequently on career section?
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Cabsso(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
If money grow on trees girls wunt mind datin monkey
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Chubhie: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gifted scholar: Is dia still love out there for me??....I am jst tryin to struggle out of a love lorned relatnship....I hav an affair wit a guy for abt 1yr naw nd I cn barely boast of him loving me, bt I love him very very much, bt den I barely receive d love in return...he doesn't stand by me in difficult tymz..he runs frm my responsibility, nd dodge wen they re big bills on ground!..apparently!!.all my siblings re in sch am d only one working nd caring for my sick mum(ulcer)..tinz hasn't been very easy bt dis guy has nt contributed even 5kobo to my mums medical bills....sumtyms I get fade up nd want to quit frm d relatnship bt he doesn't want to leave me...he wuldn't let me go he wuld say he loves me bt dats occasionally....I dnt understand him....does it mean he doesn't love me??...although he is dis SU kind of person...a deeper life brought up nd he is a virgin, he hasn't been in a relatnship b4 bt is dat an excuse for his love lorn??...shuld I jst dump him regardless of my love for him?...or shuld I stay wit him nd believe he ll change!!...pls advice needed plsss
There's love for you. If your definition of Love means looking for a man to pick up your bills and bear up your life challenges then am afraid you gonna end up heart broken.

Love ought not to be conditioned for you to enjoy.you love cos love itself is part of your nature and ought to flow freely from your inside with nothing attached to it. Let it flow with no conditioN and you may get picking up your bills and others as a bonus.

You seek that which you already have inside of you..

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
No u guys re getting it twisted, I believe relatnship shuld be some kind of relief union, I mean u lean on eachoda wit ur burdenw nd show love, I mean wat is love all abt??...its a sacrificial attitude, oneness..caring, kindness u express to another person, its a deep compassion which u show towards d person u hav dat feeling for, did I tell u guys I assit him??...I discovered he has a kind of sick reactn d early days of our relatnship nd I immediately help him treat dat!!..I gav him a medicatn dat worked...I care for him!..I try to assist him d little way I cn! U jst dnt get it...u cn giv witout lovin bt u cnt love witout giving!!...I believe dis in lyf "wat re we leavin for if nt to make lyf less difficult for others??"....I giv, I express my love! I tell him countless tymz...bt even I tell him today am sick nd dyin he ll say go to d hospital nd wen I say I dnt hav money, he ll remain mute, u dnt understand....hw cn u be in a relatnship wit some1 for close to a year nd ur gal/guy hasn't assisted u in any challenge of ur lyf ...relatnship shuld b in form of togetherness..I lean on u, u lean on me dis way d burden is lighter for both of us to bear...I hardly receives d love frm him! No criticsm pls...advice is all I ask...I hope u understand me dat am nt d demanding type...I jst need a shoulder to lean on wen storms rage!!...u understand?...@ james nd co!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
temi4fash: the fact dat he did not help pay bth ur mum's medical bills as well as ur siblings school fees so he does not luv u...

though m not of the idea that a guy shld be stingy but i still think he is under no compulsion to pay any bill since he is not married to u, if he is gonna do it he shld do it out of his free will

from ur assertion u saying dat cos he has not slept with u yet or cos he is a virgin dat one of the reason why u think is not giving u cash dat to me is very wrong, sex shld not b the basis in which a guy use to give u money.. even if he sleeps with u if he is not gonna assist u with ur responsibilty he wont.. so just drop dat..

N.B.. if u feel he is not reciprocating ur lov enof u could talk to him abt it and and if he does not change i think u can throw in the towel.

Pls no one is talkin abt sex! No one is sleepin wit anybody! I was jst tryin to make a point wen I said he is a virgin, so stick to d real matter on ground nd leave "sex" alone..tnx

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Jamesdman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gifted scholar: I try to assist him d little way I cn! U jst dnt get it...u cn giv witout lovin bt u cnt love witout giving!!...
I entirely agree with this. Love moves one to share the lil' one has with one's lover.
I do understand how you feel, it could be very fustrating to love and not to feel loved in return.
If what you typed up there is entirely true, then i think it's time for you to have a heart-to-heart, no-hold-back talk with him, after which you could decide on your next line of action.
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
hav complained severally, I complained sumtyms nd tell him its over...hw calls ceaseless nd beg dat we need to see nd talk nd wen I see him he bcomes speechless he cnt say anytin...he is naturally nt a pesin dat talks, bt den he jst stare @ me witout a word nd den I jst let it go nd keep enduring...truly james its pretty difficult nd frastratin to love some1 who doesn't love u!!
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Chubhie: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gifted scholar: No u guys re getting it twisted, I believe relatnship shuld be some kind of relief union, I mean u lean on eachoda wit ur burdenw nd show love, I mean wat is love all abt??...its a sacrificial attitude, oneness..caring, kindness u express to another person, its a deep compassion which u show towards d person u hav dat feeling for, did I tell u guys I assit him??...I discovered he has a kind of sick reactn d early days of our relatnship nd I immediately help him treat dat!!..I gav him a medicatn dat worked...I care for him!..I try to assist him d little way I cn! U jst dnt get it...u cn giv witout lovin bt u cnt love witout giving!!...I believe dis in lyf "wat re we leavin for if nt to make lyf less difficult for others??"....I giv, I express my love! I tell him countless tymz...bt even I tell him today am sick nd dyin he ll say go to d hospital nd wen I say I dnt hav money, he ll remain mute, u dnt understand....hw cn u be in a relatnship wit some1 for close to a year nd ur gal/guy hasn't assisted u in any challenge of ur lyf ...relatnship shuld b in form of togetherness..I lean on u, u lean on me dis way d burden is lighter for both of us to bear...I hardly receives d love frm him! No criticsm pls...advice is all I ask...I hope u understand me dat am nt d demanding type...I jst need a shoulder to lean on wen storms rage!!...u understand?...@ james nd co!!
The what's in it for me Question...Right? Like after being there through his own trying times why can't he just reciprocate at least by whatever means no matter how little the effort? Have you tried to find out why he keeps mute when you mention you don't have money? Is it the case he has and shying away from assisting? There must be something I presume that got you attracted to him in the first place and made you love him very very much like you said. You may need a sit down with and talk things through with him. From indications, he may probably be shy of responsibility and commitment.
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gifted scholar:

Pls no one is talkin abt sex! No one is sleepin wit anybody! I was jst tryin to make a point wen I said he is a virgin, so stick to d real matter on ground nd leave "sex" alone..tnx

madam .. i was not talking abt the sex part was justing only pointing out dat ur assertion was wrong dats all..

now back to your topic....

From ur later explanation i tink u might b dealing with a stingy or uncaring man here....

so if u gonna cat cope with it cos m sure u gonna get after sometime .. so do the needful before time go..

my one cent
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Jamesdman(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
I know how difficult this is for you, considering the fact that you love him.
However, you would only keep hurting yourself if you keep trying to love someone who doesn't return it...
Thinking of how it would hurt to let him go despite your love for him, might be one of the things holding you back.
But...think of this, would it be wise to refuse surgery on a gunshot wound, letting the wound fester, simply because of the the pain surgery would cause?
Gifted scholar: hav complained severally, I complained sumtyms nd tell him its over...hw calls ceaseless nd beg dat we need to see nd talk nd wen I see him he bcomes speechless he cnt say anytin...he is naturally nt a pesin dat talks, bt den he jst stare @ me witout a word nd den I jst let it go nd keep enduring...truly james its pretty difficult nd frastratin to love some1 who doesn't love u!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chubhie: The what's in it for me Question...Right? Like after being there through his own trying times why can't he just reciprocate at least by whatever means no matter how little the effort? Have you tried to find out why he keeps mute when you mention you don't have money? Is it the case he has and shying away from assisting? There must be something I presume that got you attracted to him in the first place and made you love him very very much like you said. You may need a sit down with and talk things through with him. From indications, he may probably be shy of responsibility and commitment.

Read my previous respond well!!...I hav! Ve talked! Ve shouted! Do I beg??

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
temi4fash:

madam .. i was not talking abt the sex part was justing only pointing out dat ur assertion was wrong dats all..

now back to your topic....

From ur later explanation i tink u might b dealing with a stingy or uncaring man here....

so if u gonna cat cope with it cos m sure u gonna get after sometime .. so do the needful before time go..

my one cent

U on point temi!!...bt take d sex tin personnal..am a learner ask james he ll tell u...lolzz
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
James-dman:
I know how difficult this is for you, considering the fact that you love him.
However, you would only keep hurting yourself if you keep trying to love someone who doesn't return it...
Thinking of how it would hurt to let him go despite your love for him, might be one of the things holding you back.
But...think of this, would it be wise to refuse surgery on a gunshot wound, letting the wound fester, simply because of the the pain surgery would cause?

U re speakin well bt hav tried my best to leave him as explained abv bt wat happens is wat keep happeneing
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by temi4fash(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gifted scholar:

U re speakin well bt hav tried my best to leave him as explained abv bt wat happens is wat keep happeneing

Dear.. wat keep happening is happening cos u let it happen... u cant cont to lov some one who will not lov u back.. luv is two way thing.. its one way den not love.. its called suffering... me don talk ma own... and tell us what keep happening self make we hear
Gifted scholar:

U on point temi!!...bt take d sex tin personnal..am a learner ask james he ll tell u...lolzz

he dai ur body .....how dos he know u a learner shey him don try m ni.
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by veave(f): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
that guy doesnt love you. Even an aboki mai barrow hustles to give his yarinya girlfriend. my point is... wen a man loves you, he'll do anything to make you happy. if you're sick and he doesnt have, he'll borrow.
this one that doesnt even make an effort sam sam... pls RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by chamber2(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2013
OMA4U:

I beg to digress. Is this chamber2 who used to post frequently on career section?

Na me bro

How far
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nwanneamakah: 2:54am On Nov 24, 2013
@Op
U said u've tried talking to him, yet no changes, and in d end, u overlook and just let it go.
D question now is, "how long do u think u'd be able to keep doing that?"
U love him, yes, but for a relationship to work, everything it stands for has to b mutual. U are wearing the shoes, you know wat u've seen/noticed...u alone know d kind of person he really is. R u cool with him? Would this attitude u complain of eventually extend to how he'd treat u n the kids (IF u eventually get married i.e)? Not that girls are meant to be liabilities, but truth be told, once u claim to be in a relationship, u n ur partner are supposed to assist one another in every possible way...that's what love stands for...that's what makes him/her different from every other person......however, u alone know if he really has d means of helping out.
Funny thing is, one's upbringing/environment plays a major role in shaping an individual's character. So, ask yourself, "wat kind of background is he from? Are they naturally stingy in hs fam? Do they like sharing/giving?"
Never remain in a relationship out of pity cos in d long run, frustration tends to set in and u start asking yourself why it took so long to move on. And pls don't let thoughts of "I'll change him" or "he'll eventually come around" distort your judgement...its been over a year already...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmmmm......
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by dahmie2013: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2013
@OP, u have 2 be strong&hold on 2 what u strongly believe in. I know hw it feels 2 be d only bread winner in a family&everyone depending on u. If I were in ur shoes I'll leave him sha.

We also have a relatnship xpert in d house, u can post dis isuue on her thread&she'll give u a good advice. All d best!
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by kaboninc(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2013
Contemplating on whether to say something or not. Well I'll advice you to gradually take your mind off from this basket. Keep it open and live life. Either he'll realise his mistakes and fight to get you or you'll find someone who's better.

In as much as we are all aware of what our individual responsibilities are, there's nothing wrong in seeking help and understanding from a partner. Trouble comes when we try to impose it as a duty or right...when not in marriage.
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by dmcdad: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2013
temi4fash: the fact dat he did not help pay bth ur mum's medical bills as well as ur siblings school fees so he does not luv u...

Nice one...
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by dmcdad: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2013

Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by dmcdad: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2013
Gifted scholar: hav complained severally, I complained sumtyms nd tell him its over...hw calls ceaseless nd beg dat we need to see nd talk nd wen I see him he bcomes speechless he cnt say anytin...he is naturally nt a pesin dat talks, bt den he jst stare @ me witout a word nd den I jst let it go nd keep enduring...truly james its pretty difficult nd frastratin to love some1 who doesn't love u!!
Ehya
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Chinwem(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2013
My dear OP.....sorry about your plight

The writing is on the wall.......he s not meant for you.

You ve known him for 1 year and you already want out. Multiply this by the time for the rest of your life cuz this is the same way you ll keep feeling if you stick in there. The way you feel now, are you at peace? Don't wait for your spirit and body to break down before you listen to their silent groans.

You can either
1) decide to read the writing
2) ignore it and continue opening a thread crying for help every other month/whenever the thing is more than you can take.
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by mimicue(f): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Its simple.. He is stingy and uncaring ... angry..what if u guys marry and he expects u to do everything... If he can't help u with little once in a while and just stares at you..seriously I know what it feels to have problem and then he doesn't even say a word...if its even I don't have money at least u will understand but he keeps staring who does that.... Abeg feel free to break up with this uncaring dude forget 1st time relationship he's involved in.. And make this step u will overcome whatever ur going through with or without him...let him go since he's of No use least u will be able to focus on ur family than thinking about him
Re: Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! by Chinwem(f): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Gifted scholar: I really dnt knw hw am feeling!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I With The Right Partner? / What Is The Best Age Difference Between Couples / No Means No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.