Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies (15602 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 / Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by paycash: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Another tragedy has hit the people of Ondo State, as the lawmaker representing Ilaje/Ese-Odo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon. Rafael Nomiye was yesterday night confirmed dead.

According to the source who spoke with DailyPost, the Ilaje man died at his residence in Abuja shortly after he arrived home from a function.

The source added that the deceased never took ill and did not complain of any ailment before he passed on.

Ondo state has lately become very visible in the media following series of deaths in the state.

It would be recalled that on October 3, a disaster befell the state as 15 people lost their lives to the ill-fated Associated aircraft which was initially booked to convey the remains of the late Governor Olusegun Agagu from Lagos to Akure.

Son of Chief Olu Falae, Deji, who was the Commissioner for Culture and Tourism and a Protocol Officer to the Government House, Bernard Olayiwola were among the four state officials who lost their lives to the plane crash.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/11/23/breaking-tragedy-ondo-federal-lawmaker-nomiye-slumps-dies/

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by paycash: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
R I P a.k.a Groovy
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by edo3(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Eyaah! 2015 thing. R.i.p sir. May God give ur family d fortitude 2 bear d irreparable constituency money lost. first 2 comment sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by oluwashaddow(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
may God give ur family d fortitude to bear d loss,nao it is left to u n God, hope u lived a good life

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by DonaldGenes(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by redsun(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Too much pounded yam and awufu money could be very harmful.
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by Brimmie(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Heya.. Eni toba je gbi.. o ma ku gbi!!

R. I. P. If you deserves it man!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by israel007: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2013
Hope u were a good example esp to ur family n society.

Rip
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by IAMBREEZY: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2013
R.i.p sir
life is too short to say goodbye.
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by omoba007(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2013
R. I. P.
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by firstolalekan(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2013
again!!?

this ppl

nawaooo
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by princemolak(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2013
What a pity! RIP
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by expertman(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Rip Bro Grovy! The Good Things You left Behind Would Never be destroyed in Jesus Name
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by donem: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by shyna501: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2013
All these slump & die sef don taya person o!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by Mamog(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2013
RIP Groovy...may God Almighty rest your soul.....
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by fasho01(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2013
RIP

But how come no news on the female banker arrested who was said to have had an affair with him before he died

Just asking cos I saw that on the dailies this morning

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by sojayy(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Donalð Genes: Hmmmmm
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by Businesstools(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2013
I suspect high BP. Our big men should endeavor to go for medical check-up at least once in a week. Enough of these "Slumps and dies" News. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by Aspetta(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Well, I don't know what happened 'cause I wasn't there but if there is one thing we can't escape, it is death. If someone did it ,the same will surely happen to him/her sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by olorunthobby(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2013
mehn...watta great loss..
R.I.P man! sad but only if yu do good o embarassed
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by Tonniey(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2013
Rest in peace sir. I come against the spirit of premature death ova leaders and over ondo state people In Jesus Name (Amen)
He attended a function on saturday, hmmmm
In Asa's voice....No one knws 2morow!
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by 9jahubcom(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2013
sa
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by Femistico(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2013
RIP groovy buh dis suppose to be a concern to other pliticians, nobody knows tomorrow therefore do good...
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by pmc01(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2013
May God console the family.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by eagleeye2: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Politicians are just slumping and dying anyhow......... So if the guys who have access to better health care are dying like this, what is expected of the poor masses.
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by solaabujan(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmmm .......juju governance. .....their hands aint pure ...
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by nerodenero: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Aspetta: Well, I don't know what happened 'cause I wasn't there but if there is one thing we can't escape, it is death. If someone did it ,the same will surely happen to him/her sooner or later.
Death is surely inevitable as it can come in whatever forms.Just that we simply refuse to remember that it can come anytime as if we do,it will go a long ward towards making us a better person.
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by bashydemy(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2013
RIP if you deserve it, Na one by one to those that never plan good for this nation
Re: Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies by cashkid: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
Politicians are just slumping and dying anyhow......... So if the guys who have access to better health care are dying like this, what is expected of the poor masses.
na God be our shield o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract / Anti-Open Grazing Laws: Police Mum Over Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.