Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Money Can Not Buy Love But It Is Better 2 Cry In A BMW Than On Top Of A Bicycle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Can Not Buy Love But It Is Better 2 Cry In A BMW Than On Top Of A Bicycle. (621 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! / Can Money Buy Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Can Not Buy Love But It Is Better 2 Cry In A BMW Than On Top Of A Bicycle. by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Though many people believe that money can not buy love but to me, money is the oil that lubricate love. How true is this statement? Your take please.
Re: Money Can Not Buy Love But It Is Better 2 Cry In A BMW Than On Top Of A Bicycle. by oluwadartey: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
love occurs on its own.... it is natural, though modern trends have turned this the wrong way. since when did money start lubricating love??. If you were to advise a girl... will you keep telling her to switch boyfriends and husbands anytime they get broke? haven't you seen rich men without love?... someone to rightfully Call theirs. finally... saying you'd better cry in a BMW than on a bicycle is like having to choose between being in a passenger's seat with the devil in a bmw or be the passenger on a bicycle being rode by Christ. let's use our brain and think things through well. I will choose the BMW over the bicycle and won't want to cry in anyway. But If entering the BMW will Make me cry.... and the keke and bike will be filled with smiles and laughter. Oga.... Na keke be the way o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proven Signs To Show You’re In Love / Father In Yemen Seeks Onemillion Facebook 'likes' Asdowry / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Spouse/love Today Boxing Day??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.