Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Proven Signs To Show You’re In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proven Signs To Show You’re In Love (622 Views)

30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Signs To Show You’re In Love by scubed(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is an interesting topic which I would want my good readers to comment on after reading. I’ve had some friends both of opposite sex who were in love but never admitted it. They felt they were just mutually compatible, good friends or colleagues and those every other thing someone could call ‘Pretense’. Knowing that they are in love but either they don’t want to admit it or they are ignorant of it troubles me. I also know there are still such people out there who are suffering from this and do not want to believe the feeling is love. To one of the friends it might just be mutual connection, just a good friend to be with, an attentive colleague or what have you but to the other it will be a feeling of love. I’m going to give you some proven signs to show you’re in love.
I can’t talk about the signs to show you’re in love without talking about love itself. So, what is your definition of love and what do you think about love? I’m sure if I were to listen or wait for you guyz to drop your definition of love before I continue my writing, most of you will be describing something that sounds like sexual passion and desire tinged with obsession. As far as our genes are concerned, sexual desire is where it’s at and it’s a strong drive, so after a brush with passion we might find ourselves saying, “I thought I was in love but it wasn’t love just lust.”
proven signs to show you're in love
Now this is what i think about love. Love isn’t infatuation, obsession, jealousy, ignorance or out of necessity. Love is understanding that a person is their own entirely separate entity just as you are. Love is committing to putting someone on the same level as you, to be never above nor beneath you. Love is arguing constructively, building positively and supporting equally. Love is not just about saying that you love someone but showing it through your actions. Love is being brave and secure with yourself and taking a leap of faith to trust someone who owes you nothing. But in return they’ll do the same. Love is consistent. Love is a sacrifice. Enough of definition of love even though I could go on and on.

There is the niggling difference between acting in a loving way versus being ‘in love’. Acting in a loving way is about being active. It encompasses what we mean when we say that being in a good relationship takes work. Whereas being ‘in love’ tends to sound passive, something we fall into, over which we have no control. Perhaps it even happens at first sight. Let me divert a little bit more and talk a little about ‘ love at first sight’ because this is what being ‘ in love’ is about for many people.
‘Love at first sight’ can be described as ‘mutual positive erotic transference’. Transference is something we all do: It is what happens when we make unconscious assumptions about the person before us based on our experience of people we have known in the past. proven signs to show you're in love
Consciously we may think that we prefer a certain type of person but this is prejudice. Transference is not as conscious as that but it can cause a feeling that is highly charged and one that we cannot help but notice.
Oh! Dears, I have to pause here for today and continue tomorrow because I’m a lady of my words. I promised that I will not make this section of the blog boring. I’m beginning to sound boring so I have to stop here for today. Keep a date with me tomorrow and I promise to give you a concluding part of proven signs to show you’re in love. I need some credit to motivate me tomorrow, so what do you think of this topic? Drop your comment.

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/2013/12/02/proven-signs-show-youre-love/#P8zvM2H10Ld2MLeU.99

(1) (Reply)

The New Girl / Father In Yemen Seeks Onemillion Facebook 'likes' Asdowry / I Dnt Knw What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.