Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Do You Miss Him.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Miss Him.... (1227 Views)

Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - / PDP Dismisses Na'abba Defection Says Won't Miss Him / OBASANJO : Will PDP Miss Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Miss Him.... by gurnam: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2013
I think I do honestly miss this humble man...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Him.... by cashkid18(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2013
who is dt
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by gurnam: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid18: who is dt

Former President Musa Y'ardua.

Just curing your curiosity though
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by donphilopus: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid18: who is dt
If you don't know him, I'd be tempted to believe that you're truly a KID
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by cashkid18(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2013
donphilopus: If you don't know him, I'd be tempted to believe that you're truly a KID
is dt yar adua
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by donphilopus: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid18: is dt yar adua
Yea....
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by cashkid18(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2013
donphilopus: Yea....
i neva knew dt it was him,luks like dt was wen he was sick
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by cashkid18(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2013
To b sincere,i truly miss him.he was d hero of his time, miss his gentle speaking attitude,miss his ability to develop the nation 2 the greatest,miss his peace building mind, miss his love for d youth,heundastand fully well the meaning of togetherness as one nation, MISS HIM VERY MUCH,i dont knw y gud pple neva lasts long cry.btw dis shud b on d fp

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Him.... by donphilopus: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid18: i neva knew dt it was him,luks like dt was wen he was sick
Na slim man b4 na
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by gurnam: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid18: To b sincere ,i truly miss him.he was d hero of his time, miss his gentle speaking attitude,miss his ability to develop the nation 2 the greatest,miss his peace building mind, miss his love for d youth,heundastand fully well the meaning of togetherness as one nation, MISS HIM VERY MUCH,i dont knw y gud pple neva lasts long cry.btw dis shud b on d fp

First time I would completely agree with you.

There is hope as long as you keep being sincere as you are with this comment....
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by cashkid18(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
donphilopus: Na slim man b4 na
i knw bt he luks sick in dt pic
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by cashkid18(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
gurnam:

First time I would completely agree with you.

There is hope as long as you keep being sincere as you are with this comment....
so,u no dey agree wit my posts before
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by Italiano1: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
I am positive that under his administration, Nigeria will not be as disunited as it is currently and we would have certainly moved forward from the current stagnation we are experiencing.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Him.... by donphilopus: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid18: i knw bt he luks sick in dt pic
Ok! But that was his stature
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by donphilopus: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
This man is a man of all people, he's not ego centric. When he was handing over to the new Gover in Katsina state, after a successful 8yrs governance, they were perplexed to see the State Governments account stilled filled up.

The total assets he declared was not even up to N1b, after ruling Katsina for good 8yrs. If he were to be alive, we wouldn't have had problem with his administration.
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by gurnam: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Anytime I drive through the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge.....his image always come to my mind. Without his statesman disposition to the construction...that bridge would not have been a reality.

He set aside political differences with the LASG to give approval for demolition of two or three FG own properties to facilitate the construction...

"Our political differences should not be in the way to serve our people"....that was his reply when LASG apprehensively asked for his permission for those FG properties....that response transcends what a politician will do....only a statesman can be that magnanimous...
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by kel4soft: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Respect to a man that should be alive. A man that corruption is alien to. A man that speed up the completion of Onne-Ette Road (East-West Road). He was a man that can't be pushed around. A true Nigerian. He even made sure NLNG HQ was relocated to Port Harcourt, even though his successor has stalled the completion of the 2nd phase of NLNG even when Yaradua has paid completely for it.
Baba of 'Rule of Law'

Take a bow my Hero and R.I.P
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by gurnam: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
RIP Sir...
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by kokoA(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
I miss umaru... The president we never had. Always on the side of the people, the only president to bring down the price of petrol, a man who brought lasting peace to the nigerdelta, a no-nonsense man who doesn't believe in negotiating with terrorists, a man who was governor for eight years and was worth less than a billion naira, a true Nigerian who saw every Nigerian as equal. We called him "baba go slow" not knowing that he knew what he was doing. .. The saying "the devil you know is better than the saint you don't know" is so true.. Late Umaru vs. GEJ saga confirms it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Him.... by xcrew20: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is the man that would have healed the nation. A man of integrity and sincere to the core. But what we have these days are bigots and thieves running around as leaders.
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by zlantanfan: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
This man was the best president till date. One favorite line was rule of law.

If I could choose to resurrect any Nigeria leader it would be him
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by OreMI22: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
gurnam:

He was the ONLY President who genuinely loved Nigeria and wanted to keep Nigeria United.

The witch that hates Nigeria did not want such a gentle soul alive.

A civil war in Nigeria may happen after 2019, if things continue in the same direction or worsen.
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by StillX10(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
he was a good president
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by carammel(f): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Obasanjo knew this man was sick and unfit yet he did all he could to see he was president, Obasanjo killed Umaru Yaradua despite his friendship with Musa Yaradua.
Re: Do You Miss Him.... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
gurnam:

I only miss awolowo.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Government Extends Ultimatum For University Lecturers To Resume / Tukur, Tambuwal, PDP Govs, Others Meet Over Defection / The Grand Ambush: Chronicles Of President Jonathan’s Tribulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.