Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! (13353 Views)

Kolade Akinjo: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by taharqa: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Keneking: Better...the man is 80 years plus...Jonathan dey find person wey him go kill.

Let him appoint an Ijaw man in his place or scrap sure pit.... Nonsense.

Hehehehehe..... Some of una dey reali dey crazz for NL i swear. I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by taharqa: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
kel4soft:

Put an Ijaw man? We are talking of 500bn naira unaccountable for. If an Ijaw man is given the platform. Eh eh.. Dat figure na childs wey go carry wings. We better look at the savings of the Sure-P funds from 2012, and ask where has the money gone to? Since the Minister of Finance says, the ECA has been funding the SURE-P. Then, where is the saved SURE-P funds. I hope the retired man can please make a little explanation before he finally retires.

OLODO. Which 'saved' SURE-P money?? Many of you IGNORAMUSES smhow believe that there is a fund/set of money smwhere and outside the Govt, from which Govt is 'saving' d #32 'excess' subsidy money after partially removing subsidy last year!! Amazing!.

Subsidy payments has ALWAYS been funded from d FEDERATION ACCOUNT, which has d ECA as part of its Constituent Accounts. The #32 differential that Govt says it is 'saving' after d partial Removal of subsidy IS SIMPLY PART of that same subsidy money that there Govt always took/takes from d Federation Account. The only difference is that it now pays this #32 differential to a SURE-P 'fund' as intervention to fund specific Infrastructural and other social Projects/Programmes, INSTEAD of paying d entire Subsidy sum to Oil marketers as was d case b4 d partial subsidy removal.

I can not understand why people who are so damn IGNORANT of things ie IGNORAMUSES, wud just not keep their mouths SHUT, esp in public..

Oh, almost forgot: where or how did #500bn Subsidy money get 'missing'?? *smdh*

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by taharqa: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The vultures and devils have chased yet another good and credible Nigerian out of govt with their relentless attacks, propaganda and rumours. And all these Just because some people dont like the face of the president or where he comes from?

Anyway, I wish Dr Christopher Kolade many more years of good and sound health

My 1st reaction on reading d Article, too... Anyways, all d best to Dr. Kolade
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by taharqa: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
pullyacap:

Resident Spin Doctor for Team GEJ, can you in all honesty say that those vultures and devils you are quick to mouth off are not the same people that pays your fees? Because a cursory look at everything SURE-P is from the beginning of time spells just one thing SURE-PIT!

SURE-P was hurriedly concocted together to bamboozle us into giving the GEJ govt a snippet of hope and believability when he knew that Nigerians aint gonna take the proposed jerk-up in fuel price in good faith. After all said and done SURE-P is a failed project owing to the fact that all it was enumerated to intervene against never came true. The Govt who promised to provide palliatives and critical infrastructure and tacitly failed to do so is the real DEVIL and carcass eating VULTURE
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by taharqa: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh: His resignation is overdue. How can NNPC deny the SURE-P the fund it needs to carry out its duties? If had stayed longer the failure of the SURE-P won't be blamed on the Presidency but Kolade.
Hmmm ..... Seun reali needs to Fumigate this forum...

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by stebell(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: What did you expect me to do? You want me to cry or hug a transformer because he resigned? Are you high on something? angry

Cry or Hug transformer? never wud I want yu to do any of dat.
The truth is dat people like Dr. Chris K are people we need in govt of either GEJ or who ever is de commander in chief.

Do ever yu want woman
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
taharqa: Hmmm ..... Seun reali needs to Fumigate this forum...
No, your paymaster needs to drop you asap because you're the worst of all the e-warriors supporting him. It sucks to be you.

4 Likes

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by fabulous4u: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
No, your paymaster needs to drop you asap because you're the worst of all the e-warriors supporting him. It sucks to be you.
even a personified failure prays not to be like you
deal with it

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by abu12: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

They have frustrate the gentle man out of office with their lie.

Sure-p: sure-p is broke- chris kolade chairman sure-p

Sure-p: 500 billion naira sure-p money is missing- national assembly.

Sure-p: no, sure-p is not broke and the 500 billion naira is intact- okonjo Iweala

Sure-p: I don't know why kolade will accept this asignment-obasanjo

Sure-p is equal to sure scam- nigerians

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by pullyacap: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
taharqa: You are one IGNORANT son-of-a-******

You CEREBRAL but woe betided son of an h*****t

2 Likes

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by taharqa: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Seun, where is the Fumigate na?? High Concentration. Too many e-Insects with tiny brains around, Biko...

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by fabulous4u: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
pullyacap:

You CEREBRAL but woe betided son of an h*****t

clap for your self cos u just proved yourself to be a empty head
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
fabulous4u:
even a personified failure prays not to be like you
deal with it
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by musulumi(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Nuhu Ribadu tipped by me as next Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by BlackHuman(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2013
SURE-P IS A SCAM
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by BlackHuman(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2013
SURE-P nor Sure
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by Truthhurtss: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2013
The youths are the leaders of tomorrow.
The man has tried, hes is old and tired.
Let an active individual with vision take over from him so we all can feel the effectiveness of SURE-P
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by wura2020: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Think of these names and you will know it is not easy to dabble into political appointment if you are not one of them.
Tai Solarin, Shonekan, Onagoruwa and now Kolade. It is unfortunate he just realised this but it is better late than never.
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by Pataki: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Jonathan, carry your shame.

A good name is far better than stolen riches. Did the likes of Pastor Bakare not caution Dr. Kolade some months ago?

What has sure-poo achieved since its inception? Who is fooling who in this messed-up country?!

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by juman(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2013
Why goodluck jonathan appointed a man of 79 years old in the first instance?
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by chucky234(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2013
What sure about SURE-P except SCAM and LOOT....
Who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by ilaugh1: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Keneking: Better...the man is 80 years plus...Jonathan dey find person wey him go kill.

Let him appoint an Ijaw man in his place or scrap sure pit.... Nonsense.

You are mad. Eeedıot.
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by khattab02: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Ok oo. Wishing u successful resignation and nice time with family. U don try for we country. Will you be around in the country to clear any rising rumour regarding SURE-P and whatever? I hope so.
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by theoctopus: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan, carry your shame.

A good name is far better than stolen riches. Did the likes of Pastor Bakare not caution Dr. Kolade some months ago?

What has sure-poo achieved since its inception? Who is fooling who in this messed-up country?!

Why are you people always talking nonsense. Did the guy tell you he resigned because of crisis or missing funds? The guy is 81 years old. He has done his bit. He has to move on/ Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? There is no missing sure-p funds. There is no missing 500 billion. Amaechi has been taking to the cleaners already for his false allegations. It is a shame you people think your lies will make any difference

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by khattab02: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Seriously, it getting to 2 years now and I haven't really seen or felt the impact of this SURE-P.
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by pmc01(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2013
fabulous4u:
he expected you to act maturely that is if u are....is that too much to ask
behave your age for once in your pathetic life

Pardon me, but you seem the immature one here.

Is an 81 year old man not old enough to merit that comment by Berem?

Sincerely, I am still trying to comprehend what point you are trying to make, except you have some personal issues with the poster.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by pmc01(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

I wonder if the folks have to perfume their stinking conscience after every "hard day's work".

They are really pathetic, like they are some Abati clones or something like that.

3 Likes

Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by khattab02: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2013
pmc01:

I wonder if the folks have to perfume their stinking conscience after every "hard day's work".

They are really pathetic, like they are some Abati clones or something like that.
haha.. Lol.. No kill me with laugh oooo..
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by confusion247(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2013
So this man was 79 years old when he was made the chairman, I am sorry for this nation. When will the youth take over from this old men in this country?
Federal government should beg Ribadu to take over the job.
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by 1025: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2013
before his resignation, was he able to tell nigerians the where about of the missing N500B? God bless him if he did otherwise, se him, see dying twice like that his brother ooo.
nigerians are paying from their nose to but fuel for their cars and generators both at work and at home then one responsible irresponsible elder comes in and walk out with some billions. God, u dey heaven ooo. U self know how much me and my family don contribute for this sure p that was projected to make nigeria a new japan. chai, if these ppl no bring back my money, agugu's case will be a child's play for wetin them go see.
resignation my foot. why won't he resign if he has gathered enough within this short period of time.
on the other hand, this man is just a smart thief. very brief stealing and he is ok. at least he has stolen enough to take care of his second generation but there others who started stealing over 40 years counting. why are they not resigning for others thieves to take over. u did two years acting pres... and 4 years full term, why not go home and enjoy ur loots make others come steal too? nigeria na ur own?
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by sunnyprof: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2013
happy Valedictory to a Noble Man of Nigeria. These are respectable men that are worth their salt on integrity, patriotism and peace. I Salute Dr Kolade, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Pastor Gamaliel Onosode, Alhaji Maitama Sule and a host of few others still alive. They gave Nigeria something to be proud of.

Even those attributing his retirement to the SURE-P saga need to realise that it is even more honourable if our current leaders can put in their resignations when the institutions they lead fails. Nigeria would have been a better Country that way.

Wish Dr Kolade a sweet retirement and peace in his aged days.
Re: Christopher Kolade Resigns As SURE-P Chairman! by sunnyprof: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2013
The man need to rest at least. He has seen it all in Nigeria
I hope he is not weeping over the Country still.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue / Presidency: FG Did Not Ban Shi'ites As A Religion; Only IMN As An Organization / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.