Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques (6648 Views)

Nigeria The First Country To Import Grass In World History / China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam / House Of Reps Move To Ban Hiace Buses Over Bayelsa Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wouldn't blame Angola, if Nigeria had banned islam early enough, Boko haram and our citizens going around the world to inflict harm on innocent people would not have happened.

As a matter of fact, Michael Adebolaja and Farouk Mutallab have forced western spy agencies to spy on Nigerians living in their countries. Islam is not a joke when they enter and pollute the minds of their young people.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by obuksjr(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
This might sound pleasing to the christian worshipers but aptly not the best,it is just an outright invitation to the belligerent and rebellious moslems, especially from the neighbouring countries who would want to espouse war to empathize with 'the oppressed' in the country.This is a suicide mission, to say the least.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
payless:

With this type of actions, there is no difference between you, Iran, Saudi, Angola or any other country who ban christianity or islam. You are all bunch of religious biggots.
In my community, the hausa/Muslim community blocks a major road every Friday for their prayers. If I am religiously intolerable, I should have detonated dynamite on their asses but I won't do that cos Christianity forbid killing of fellow human. We as Christians believe that blood is sacred.

Mr. Payless, can a Christian group, hold a crusade blocking a major road one in maiduguri, then Saudi or even Iran?

That's asking for much. Let us do a free sample here.grin

Let go to religion section and post. While I post on the Islam is for Islam section: Jesus is lord, post on the Christian section: Mohamed is great and let us all witness religious tolerance in action.

6 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
SeaGold:
In my community, the hausa/Muslim community blocks a major road every Friday for their prayers. If I am religiously intolerable, I should have detonated dynamite on their asses but I won't do that cos Christianity forbid killing of fellow human. We as Christians believe that blood is sacred.

Mr. Payless, can a Christian group, hold a crusade blocking a major road one in maiduguri, then Saudi or even Iran?

That's asking for much. Let us do a free sample here.grin

Let go to religion section and post. While I post on the Islam is for Islam section: Jesus is lord, post on the Christian section: Mohamed is great and let us all witness religious tolerance in action.
What is my fvcking business with islam or christianity? I don't give a damn about the two imported religions but that doesn't allow me to stop people from practicing their beliefs. You all claim to be religious but evil is all of you have been spreading in Nigeria. Nigeria would be better off without the two evil religions. Go ahead to religion section and knock the fvck out of yourself. Rubbish.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by agbameta: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Apart from the insanity and the backward and repressive idiocy going on in Angola, the OP failed to tell us that he or she got his or her gist from a facebook page called Hope for Nigeria.

Hope for Nigeria is another ibo hate mongering gathering point on facebook where they spew their hate filled rants and bigotry..

Most of their topics are from NL including this Topic so obviously, they either cruise NL for their divisive news or they are members here on NL.

Their latest topic on facebook is ...

Who is likely to tell outsiders what was secretly discussed by his own people?

1. The Tiv
2 The Igbo.
3. The Hausa.
4. The Yoruba
5. The Fulani.
6. The Ibibio.
7. Others.......

Replies...

Bayo Adeyinka What a hopeless, divisive page! How could you have tribalised a human problem? Is that the hope you're building for Nigeria and Nigerians? Change your name, please.

Adebayo Adebisi What is the end game of a post such as this If not to cause discord among the diverse Ethnic groups that make up Nigeria?!

If "Hope for Nigeria" can no longer show people reason to believe in Nigeria, then I think you have outlived your usefulness!

Stop Posting stupid questions that only cause strife and baseless Accusations!

Happy Sunday!

Mayor Christian Onwudinjor Admin,don't u ever post a thing like this.We are battling to destroy the ethnic/tribal war in Nigeria and here u are sponsoring it!What do u stand to gain here?Biko,enough of of this or we will unlike ur page en masse.

Ayodele Aina You call yourself Hope for Nigeria but you are the worst advertisement of your product. On a daily basis, you conceive and spew out insidious and inflammatory posts in pursuit of an ethnic and divisive agenda. How else could you have come up with this if it wasn't conceived from depths of a depraved mind! The world is talking of economic and political integration but daily, you harness the dark and primitive propaganda of slice and dice, divide and rule, all to an agenda! What is the price of your victory in 2015? A divided, backward and broken country? He who rides the tiger will end up in its belly. Your agenda will eventually consume you. The fact that you have a wide audience consuming your hateful posts is enough cause to worry. Nigerians are however wiser than your divisive propaganda.

The hate mongering bigots and villagers are everywhere even when they hide under names Like Hope For Nigeria or Yoruba names.

5 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by cashkidisback(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
obuksjr: This might sound pleasing to the christian worshipers but aptly not the best,it is just an outright invitation to the belligerent and rebellious moslems, especially from the neighbouring countries who would want to espouse war to empathize with 'the oppressed' in the country.This is a suicide mission, to say the least.
saudi arabia, iran n oda muslim countries dt banned xtianity,hw many times hv they witnessed an attack by rebellious xtian groups in d middle east for bannin xtian.angola saw dt islam cud b a threat to national sercurity n peaceful co-existence in d country jst lik wat is hapenin in nig n oda middle east countries today they decided to ban it for d gud of their country
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by adino(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
kettykin: Watch how Angola would grow its economy, military technology and manpower and become the real giant of Africa with skilled blacks moving from West, East South Africa and over seas to power the economic boom while Nigeria with its ghost population and squabble between Muslims and Christians remains the big joke of the world, I hope usless countries like Britain, Russia will allow Angola be with their choice
What a shame, the muslim north is fast making this a reality at the speed of light, while the hypocrites among the Christians looks unperturbed.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by gramci: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid is back: islam wil also be banned in christian republic of biafra sad sad

yes o

4 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by gramci: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Worship centres should be converted to pigsty

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
payless: What is my fvcking business with islam or christianity? I don't give a damn about the two imported religions but that doesn't allow me to stop people from practicing their beliefs. You all claim to be religious but evil is all of you have been spreading in Nigeria. Nigeria would be better off without the two evil religions. Go ahead to religion section and knock the fvck out of yourself. Rubbish.
Oh! My Bad. A lost soul. May Christ our lord lead you to the part of his glory.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by thewarrior72: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
:DHow this kain news take de sweet me for belle

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
I worry for Angola.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
SeaGold:
Oh! My Bad. A lost soul. May Christ our lord lead you to the part of his glory.
You are the lost soul for following imported religion. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
agbameta:

You are not islamists, but you people still kidnap and kill yourselves so are you any different from the people you are denigrating? Yours is even worse because you basically kidnap and kill your own people.. look inside mirror for a change.

smh...

Point of correct.
No society is without strife.
The kidnappers, killers, marauders, rapist are the people Christ said will go to HELL.

It doesn't matter what race, colour and ethnicity you are. Once you are a sinner, you are hell bound. So bearing Christian names or coming from downtown south is not enough to guarantee one salvation.

So my dear, a Christian will not kill to proclaim God's words, we allow him fight his battle. A Christian will never kidnap or steal,its blasphemy!

The bible stated that not all that calls my name, father...father will inherit the kingdom of God and in the endtime, a lot of miracles will be performed on his name. Christ admonished us to discard such miracles and seek the true God in righteousness. You see why kidnappers aren't Christians?

I hope you are now properly guided on who a Christian is?

3 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Seagold
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by lepasharon(f): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Erm...Excuse me?..Is anything to do with christianity not banned in Saudi Arabia? nd nobody says anything ?...So ppl need to shut up with that religious intolerance mess

Do me i do you, God no go vex
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by agbameta: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
SeaGold:
[s]
Point of correct.
No society is without strife.
The kidnappers, killers, marauders, rapist are the people Christ said will go to HELL.

It doesn't matter what race, colour and ethnicity you are. Once you are a sinner, you are hell bound. So bearing Christian names or coming from downtown south is not enough to guarantee one salvation.

So my dear, a Christian will not kill to proclaim God's words, we allow him fight his battle. A Christian will never kidnap or steal,its blasphemy!

The bible stated that not all that calls my name, father...father will inherit the kingdom of God and in the endtime, a lot of miracles will be performed on his name. Christ admonished us to discard such miracles and seek the true God in righteousness. You see why kidnappers aren't Christians?

I hope you are now properly guided on who a Christian is?[/s]

Please stop that rubbish. It doesn't matter in whose name or what reason you commit evil and atrocity, it's still evil and atrocity against your fellow man.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
dz is my resolve- two wrngs dnt make a right. no mata aw much u justify dis ,it wnt change d fact dat its wrng. i evn see some of my fellow CHRISTIANS justifyin dis act. Truth is it violates fundamental human right. u never should impose religion
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by oderemo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
That sooner churches are cleared out asap the better.
We Africans should develope our own thoughts, democracy and
Rule of law.not one passed down from Jerusalem and Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
And to dos condemnin d killings in far north , of course dos killings are highly barbaric. Nonetheless, lets nt forget dat d bible said We shall be persecuted, d apostles encountered even greater ordeals. I am in no way encouragin such barbaric acts
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emmanuel Cena: dz is my resolve- two wrngs dnt make a right. no mata aw much u justify dis ,it wnt change d fact dat its wrng. i evn see some of my fellow CHRISTIANS justifyin dis act. Truth is it violates fundamental human right. u never should impose religion
You are not a TRUE Christian guy for saying this.

Christ said ''I'm the truth and life, no one comes to the father except through me''

"there is no other way you could be safe except through me''

A true Christian will always go all out to win soul for Christ and you know how it is in heaven if a soul is lost.

Do you want a repeat of sodom and gomorrah where a handful of Christians couldn't be found to stop its destruction to happen to Angola?

Angola is a Christian community and they are doing everything possible within their laws to stop the spread of false belief.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid is back: islam wil also be banned in christian republic of biafra sad sad
THAT ONE NA SURE BANKER NOW

2 Likes

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Fulaman198(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Peinstein: Now they have attracted the attention of terrorists. As a christian, I must say this is totally unnecessary cos I wouldn't like it if christianity is banned from a country. If islam is not an influential religion in Angola why decide to ban it ? And if it is gaining popularity why ban it?
I hope it isn't a result of fear of terrorism, being an islamist doesn't make you a terrorist, being a terrorist doesn't make yóu an islamist.

You are very bright dear friend, I thank you for your wisdom and may God continue to allow you to prosper
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by RobinSharaya(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2013

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Their is no single islamic country in the world, all we have is arab influenced country. The so called muslim countries saudi arabia, kuwait, e.t.c dnt adhere 100% to islamic provisions, they just chose the islamic laws that favour them and disregard those that dnt favour them. It is forbidden is islam to burn churches even during warfare people that seek refuge in d church mustn't be harmed. Angola should just drop the cloak of democracy and embrace religious intolerance like saudi arabia. Christians and jews stil exists in egypt, iran, turkey till 2day, churches still exists. Saudi arabia is an hypocritical country nt a model of what islamic country should be
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Adejoro74:

According to CIA Factbook, 47% of Angolans practice indigenous beliefs, 38% Roman Catholic and 15% Protestant.

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/466297-angola-bans-islam-destroys-mosques.html

47%... Wow... I'm impressed! smiley smiley No wonder they have the self dignity and confidence to ban Islam.

In a way... this spells the first steps towards the ban on all foreign religions in Africa. The decolonisation of the African is truly underway. Next stop: Christians.

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by naijaking1: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Goldenbrown549: Their is no single islamic country in the world, all we have is arab influenced country. The so called muslim countries saudi arabia, kuwait, e.t.c dnt adhere 100% to islamic provisions, they just chose the islamic laws that favour them and disregard those that dnt favour them. It is forbidden is islam to burn churches even during warfare people that seek refuge in d church mustn't be harmed. Angola should just drop the cloak of democracy and embrace religious intolerance like saudi arabia. Christians and jews stil exists in egypt, iran, turkey till 2day, churches still exists. Saudi arabia is an hypocritical country nt a model of what islamic country should be

Yes, christians also still exist in Kano, Maiduguri, Sokoto, and Katsina
Where the only churches are those approved by the colonial masters, and the ones destroyed in ruins by rampaging muslim youths, eg Borno state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Payment, ECA Depletion: Ajuri, Misrepresenting Facts - TonyeBarcanista / President Obasanjo Wants a Third Term? / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.