Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! (722 Views)

All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by chiboy1928(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
I met dis babe we started a serious relationship 2geta.so I bodly open up to her dat am nt dat financialy bouyant for nw and hw would she felt if I don't take her out and buy stuff for her as man, wich I know is my responsibilty.mind u we both are graduate,so she nw flair up and said is dat wat I am using to define a relationship dat if dat wat I tought dat I shouldn't nt such to define a relationship that though money is gud, but it shouldn't be morethan love,that perharps didn't I see her that she is looking gud and she is an independent woman and don't need anytin from me.That all she want from me is love,care and attention.I was kinda suprised I nw said to her dat I neva used dat to define a relationship was trying to defend maself,that anyway but most girls are money freak dat why i said such. she nw said ok she understand me,but mind u she is nt up to 30 let say 28 though so u won't tink she is old anyway.my question right nw is,is dis babe for real or wat do u guys tink am confused but I still love her anyway and she do love me as well.pls guys wat do u tink,dnt mind my grammar oh am nt perfect.is she for real pls need u guys advice
Re: Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by chiboy1928(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wat do u guys tink is she for real or rather pretending to me.
Re: Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by REMMEI(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
I'm coming back to think for you..gimme a mo!
Re: Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by nekaa(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
If 28 isn't old for an unmarried lady I wonder what is.., that's pretty much all I could read in ya post.... Sorry.
Re: Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by chiboy1928(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
nekaa: If 28 isn't old for an unmarried lady I wonder what is.., that's pretty much all I could read in ya post.... Sorry.
wat are u assuming cos u said notin reasonable.
Re: Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by hotwax: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Guy,
Her kind is not common.

You have to give her chance to understand her motive.

Dont be protective. Else, you will deprive yourself of a good wife.

However, do some researches. How many Male-friends, boy-friends, sugar-daddys, my-Oga-in-the-office does she have?

This may be tricky. Some girls will collect money from sugar daddy and use it to take care of their home.

Its rampant in Lagos among married women.

Lets hope she is not the type. Its still hard to find a Nigerian woman who doesnt love based on materials. Although, there is a rule of exception.
Re: Pls Ladies And Guys Read And Advise Me Urgent!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Well women all over the world like money. She may not make this an issue now, but it will become a problem later. If you cannot provide anything, many women will eventually leave you or secretly see other men. It will be difficult for her to show you genuine respect if you are depending on her.

(1) (Reply)

10 Underrated Things That Are Essential For Couples To Be Happy / Please Help / Should I keep it secret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.