Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. (4896 Views)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

Not a fan of R&B. Sorry. grin

You take things way too seriously. why are you so paranoid? all because of "lololo" o ga.
its because of people that just write bull crap comments up and down,check my first reply i asked what the joke was and she inferred that i posted a joke when i posted an innocent comment jejely on my own o,i reject paranoia in jesus name,it is not my portion grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
Na now you wan laff, when joke don pass tey tey.

i be no-lifer? hehehehhe

u wey get life outside NL, show us the way ooo

BTW,

H Life=Humour Life

get a grip son!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
yea and im supposed to know h life stands for humour life?u dont know me so u dont know if i have a sense of humour or not neither do i know u or yours,i asked a simple question and your comment was "na me post d joke" where is the joke and u r going off on a tangent
i dont know about you,my grip is strong and fine than you,as for the daddy showkey lyrics about jokes past tey i dont understand that one,but hey its all gud if u know what you mean
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by LadyJ1: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
if T.B joshua likes ,let him go gather all d beggars in oshodi and hold a feast for them,it still does not justify anything,how r we so sure dat hes not even pretending?how r we so sure dat hes not doing all dis just to be noticed?and we r here praising him unnecessary,a man dat allows d whites separate themselves from d blacks in his church(except he has changed d situation now though),abeg let me hear word
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
lorl
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2008
holding on to the lord allll dayyyyy,
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by LadyJ1: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

lorl

my dear its true now,no one knows if its from his heart,and they r all here worshipping him,d same people worshipping him r d same that criticise r.c.c.g members for worshipping their G.O,some people don't even think before they type
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
lucabrasi:

look i saw the man's programme,i admire what he is doing and i was blown away y the number of foreigners in his church considering bigger churches with more international outreach have not achieved the same feat even in their branches overseas,for a man who preachs with just passable english and who doesnt have international branches abroad then it takes GOD S hands upon him,now that is my believe and its got nuifn to do with you why are you using valium for my own insomania?
you can engage your brain in something much more productive than unsolicited comments, its not a sign of annointing to you fine i have other yardsticks for measuring annointing,some like pastor chris and pastor oyahkilome for their preaching,if not for hypocrisy of the highest order you will sit there aking me if someone is annointed as if you are all holy holy

Dude you're even getting worse. It is now a "feat" to be credited to the "anointing" that a man can attract white people to his church? shocked
Pls someone tell me we are still not in the era of the slave trade.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by prizeless(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2008
ALL U CRITICS, CAN U BEGIN NAMING THE WORKS YOU HAVE DONE TO PROVE THAT U ARE HELPING SOCEITY

PLS LET THE LISTING BEGIN!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KunleOshob(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
How come all the whites in TB's church are given front row sits? is it a form of discrimination against fellow blacks? An advertising strategy? or just a ploy to mis-lead complex stricken people like lucabrasi.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by LadyJ1: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2008
KunleOshob:

[b]How come all the whites in TB's church are given front row sits? is it a form of discrimination against fellow blacks? An advertising strategy? [/b]or just a ploy to mis-lead complex stricken people like lucabrasi.

kunle u asked a very good question,i tot i was d only one wt eyes,d way d whites are separated from d blacks is one thing i wonder about till date
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
KunleOshob:

How come all the whites in TB's church are given front row sits? is it a form of discrimination against fellow blacks? An advertising strategy? or just a ploy to mis-lead complex stricken people like lucabrasi.

Lmao. apparently his trick is working based on this thread.

I remember when I was in secondary school and my siblings and I would watch his "show" as a a comedy hour

"I am Obanje with 7 powers, TB Joshua delivered me"

Then they cut to a bunch of trailer trash Germans and Lebanese screaming "I was diagnosed with cancer with 3 months to live, TB Joshua SAVED MY LIFE"

If anyone really watched his "show", you'd realize he only reads ONE verse from the bible,. The same verse each time and the rest of the show is him bringing people to give testimonies of his supposed miracles.

It's like people refuse to believe that there are POOR white people too. Give anyone money and they will say whatever you want, esp those desperately in need.

There's no difference between Joshua and Guru Malhaji. His house is a 10-15 min drive from ours in Ibadan. Every Friday he too had beggars in front of his gate an dthey were fed with bread and goat meat. Nice thing one would say but I wouldnt be surprised if there was something deeper to the act

Would you say Guru was a "man of God" too.

Gosh people need to stop being so damn naive
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by LadyJ1: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
Karmamod pls tell them
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
My Aunty has been a member of The Synagogue since God knows when

Her career in Aviation ended when she fell off a plane and sustained major

injuries to her leg.

TB Joshua never healed that woman, now shes in the village struggling to live

and she still dey follo TB. undecided undecided cry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by holythug(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
eeyah
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by LadyJ1: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

injuries to her leg.

eeyaaaaaaa cry cry sad how did it happen?how did she fall off
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2008
As in, theres nothing my mum hasn't said to her.

She dosnt want to hear, TB TB everywhere cry cry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KunleOshob(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
@gamine
you always have a relative that is a member of synagoue, grail message, e.t.c

Even daniel Amokachi ( a very popular former Nigerian football star) fell victim to TB when he broke his leg, he started attending TB's church in search of healing, he left the church a year later after he had been frisked of a reasonable portion of his wealth.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by ifyalways(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
lol
this thread don get a big fat K-leg cheesy
what T.B did was nice but yet. undecided
@Luca do u mean you have decided to start attending the church cos of this singular act of charity?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
No it's cos of the white people there grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2008
davidylan:

Dude you're even getting worse. It is now a "feat" to be credited to the "anointing" that a man can attract white people to his church? shocked
Please someone tell me we are still not in the era of the slave trade.
na wa for you o,they do it in all churches where  the front ten or more rows are reserved for whatever reasons,bearing in mind most of these churches dont have white people,the feat is doing something a whole contry like nigeria has not been able to do with all the millions of dollars in adverts on cnn e.t.c thats a feat
prizeless:

ALL You CRITICS, CAN You BEGIN NAMING THE WORKS YOU HAVE DONE TO PROVE THAT You ARE HELPING SOCEITY

PLS LET THE LISTING BEGIN!!!
thank you o
KunleOshob:

to be honest,white people being in his church is just a part of why i admire the man,the main reason is his charitable works and how its like a passion to him,i mentioned the white people as believing in him so much that  girls in their 20s will eave th comfort of their countries to like frugal life,
KarmaMod:

Lmao. apparently his trick is working based on this thread.

I remember when I was in secondary school and my siblings and I would watch his "show" as a a comedy hour

"I am Obanje with 7 powers, TB Joshua delivered me"

Then they cut to a bunch of trailer trash Germans and Lebanese screaming "I was diagnosed with cancer with 3 months to live, TB Joshua SAVED MY LIFE"

If anyone really watched his "show", you'd realize he only reads ONE verse from the bible,. The same verse each time and the rest of the show is him bringing people to give testimonies of his supposed miracles.

It's like people refuse to believe that there are POOR white people too. Give anyone money and they will say whatever you want, esp those desperately in need.

There's no difference between Joshua and Guru Malhaji. His house is a 10-15 min drive from ours in Ibadan. Every Friday he too had beggars in front of his gate an dthey were fed with bread and goat meat. Nice thing one would say but I wouldnt be surprised if there was something deeper to the act

Would you say Guru was a "man of God" too.

Gosh people need to stop being so damn naive
na wa for we naijas and double standards,how about other men of GOD?are they better than him?from what you have said of the man,i dont see anything different from what he does and what other men of GOD does,he reads more than one verse from the bible o,i still watched it on ait internat last sunday, how come you will believe other churches are doing miracles but when it comes to the man,he has to be giving the white people money,i personally met a group of british white girls in heathrow going to naija,they live in the man's church and they were carrying boxes of biscuits and others stuffs they were trying to check in  at heathrow,
Gamine:

injuries to her leg.

how about other congregations, are all the sick and afflicted in rcg,winners,deeper life,cac,mfm healed?how come tb joshua's will be singled out no one is complaining about the sick and afflicted that go to all these churches day in day out but dont get healed,even though some do but not all
KunleOshob:

@gamine
you always have a relative that is a member of synagoue, grail message, e.t.c

Even daniel Amokachi ( a very popular former Nigerian football star) fell victim to TB when he broke his leg, he started attending TB's church in search of healing, he left the church a year later after he had been frisked of a reasonable portion of his wealth.
miracle is not automatic tap that you will tun on and off,if it was then there will be no cripple in kano street or any mad people in yaba left or any poor people in naija , gocheck the pm news of yesterday about a lady that laimed the head of olumba olumba church was disturbing her spiritually for whaever reaons and she had to leave italy and a good job in insurance to seek spiritual help in nigeria,she has been to all the major pentecostal churches but didnt get a solution,does it mean they are all fake?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
this thread don get a big fat K-leg cheesy
what T.B did was nice but yet. undecided
@Luca do u mean you have decided to start attending the church because of this singular act of charity?
no its because of his passion for charity,the thing is that people criticizing him have nothing concrete to say is wrong about the man
KarmaMod:

No it's because of the white people there grin
yes exactly,especially as im looking for a white girl to do aranged marriage with grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
lucabrasi:

na wa for you o,they do it in all churches where  the front ten or more rows are reserved for whatever reasons,bearing in mind most of these churches don't have white people,the feat is doing something a whole contry like nigeria has not been able to do with all the millions of dollars in adverts on cnn e.t.c thats a feat

Its a "feat" to have white folks in the front row of your church?  shocked

Lucabrasi pls wash your eyes, white folks are not gods.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
na wa for we naijas and double standards,how about other men of GOD?are they better than him?from what you have said of the man,i don't see anything different from what he does and what other men of GOD does,he reads more than one verse from the bible o,i still watched it on ait internat last sunday, how come you will believe other churches are doing miracles but when it comes to the man,he has to be giving the white people money,i personally met a group of british white girls in heathrow going to naija,they live in the man's church and they were carrying boxes of biscuits and others stuffs they were trying to check in at heathrow,

What double standard? Care to quote where you EVER seen me fawning over any "man of God". Pope sef, i have disdain for. Where did I say I believe in other churches performing miracles? Im well aware of the false garbage that populates naija churches, which is why I dont attend them so stop making foolish assumptions.

Lmao you saw a bunch of naive white females giving some lunatic biscuit and that's why he's a "great man", lol

The irony is Guru's own act of charity wasnt just a birthday thing, his was done WEEKLY so according to you that makes him a demi-god. Rofl.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
davidylan:

Its a "feat" to have white folks in the front row of your church? shocked

Lucabrasi please wash your eyes, white folks are not gods.

im not talking about white people in front rows,i mean for them to come all the way to is church,its not necessarily because of just white people but they are easier to diffrenciate as foreigners, there are other foreigners who are black but theres no way of knowing them apart cause of their being same colour as nigerians, its not about them being white but about them AS FOREIGNERS leaving all the churches,family e.t.c not to take up paid employment but to serve a church selflesly,before coming to my conclusion i cmpared it to richer,bigger and more populus churches in nigeria
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

What double standard? Care to quote where you EVER seen me fawning over any "man of God". Pope sef, i have disdain for. Where did I say I believe in other churches performing miracles? I'm well aware of the false garbage that populates naija churches, which is why I don't attend them so stop making foolish assumptions.

i said WE NIGERIANS NOT YOU NIGERIAN OR YOU KARMAMOD,rewind and re read my comment,generally speaking many critics of tb joshua have pastors or men of GOD who they will not allow anybody to criticise so even if you dont you are just one exception out of many who do
KarmaMod:

Lmao you saw a bunch of naive white females giving some lunatic biscuit and that's why he's a "great man", lol

rewind again,what i said was that they carried biscuit IN HEATHROW, unless there is a branch of yaba left situated at heathrow airport they distribute biscuit to,you might think he isnt but thousands of worshippers plus including foreigners disagree with ou
KarmaMod:

The irony is Guru's own act of charity wasnt just a birthday thing, his was done WEEKLY so according to you that makes him a demi-god. Rofl.
guru maharaji is breeding a colony of zombie united,tb johua is an open pentecostal church mjust like rccg,mfm e.t.c his charitable works cut across religious afiliations and ou do not have to be a member of his church,because people travel down there as far as south eastern naija ,south west e.t.c

in a country with zero welfare,the man has taken social responsibility to new heights,and continues to do so without minding critics, i see that as an admirable trait not something to demonise or criticise him for.(again that was a general statement)
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2008
how come[b] you[/b] will believe other churches are doing miracles but when it comes to the man,

That's why I question your "you"

Anyway

Guru gives out "charity" more often but he's 'head of Zombie United" but TB Joshua is a real man of God?

Quite the double standard dont you think?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

That's why I question your "you"

Anyway

Guru gives out "charity" more often but he's 'head of Zombie United" but TB Joshua is a real man of God?

Quite the double standard don't you think?
cimmon now,how can you compare guru and tb joshua,first of all tb joshua has more in comon with other pentecostals than with guru,second guru is running a religious enclave and thank GOD you said it yourself earlier that he gives them goat meat and bread,if you have seen the tb joshua one on tv is totally diffrent,the guys and ladies go to the villages outside lagos,to take care of old men and women who have been neglected,widows come from all over nigeria and he gives them money and bibles without making them stay in his church,of the destitutes around his church most of them are muslims anyway yet he helped them out,the dwarfs, et.c

im still waiting for a single cogent reason to suggest tb joshua is a fraud or using other powers, remember we are no more talking about miracles now but charitable works,social services/welfare to the less priviledged,even if he doesnt do a single miracle,isnt that enough for him to be seen as a man of GOD?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
No.

I help out in soup kitchens when I can. That doesnt make me a "woman" of anything.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

No.

I help out in soup kitchens when I can. That doesnt make me a "woman" of anything.
true but the title "man or woman of GOD"is not self confered,its earned and has laid down processes,tb joshua irrespective of the stuffs he is doin in frst and foremost a man of GOD,the reason we are talking about him now or the side of him we r talking about is him making charitable causes his main passion
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by tpia: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2008
I doubt if TB Joshua is doing all this for publicity alone.

The fact is, he's very shrewd or maybe wise, and he will definitely have the support of the people he's feeding, just like Adedibu was able to sustain his stronghold on Ibadan politics with his henchmen, many of whom he supported financially.

Adedibu singlehandly sponsored someone who was too broke to pay for his own father's funeral. He (Adedibu), supplied the cows, money, food and everything needed. He even delegated some of his attendants to provide moral support.

I'm sure if that guy wasnt a Mus'lim before, he'd most likely convert afterwards.

same goes for these people being fed by T B Joshua.

The guy is just following the news, thats all. And adjusting his message accordingly.If he decides to run or sponsor someone for public office, am sure he will get enough votes.

isnt it obvious: so many religious figures accumulating wealth and sharing the wealth with other rich people. T B Joshua accumulating his own wealth but sharing some of it with the poor.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by donnie(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2008
His character and lifestyle speak more than whatever English vocabulary he might have been able to build.
Like his Lord, he's slow to anger and rich in mercy.
Jesus said, by their fruits we shall know them. Does it matter wat the motive is to the begger on the streets? They are praising God from their hearts with tears. Pls spare me all that religiousity and do those first works you have been commanded to do. Let your light so shine before men Jesus is saying.
It is one thing to do good works but another for your works to be sanctified, that is left for the Spirit to decide.
So please stop the carnal arguements of who does more what. What we have seen in this man and his ministry, we are praising God for it. May His name be glorified forever Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Satan Answer Prayers / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.