Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. (4895 Views)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2008
he he eh eh

@Kunle.

i have a very colourful family.

Not all my aunties are blood relatives

@Luca.

The topic here is TB and its TB you will get.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

he he eh eh

@Luca.

The topic here is TB and its TB you will get.
so if anyone should ask you if this was a sensible comment,what will your reply be??
don't worry you can't infect me with your tb through the pc,and im covered by the blood of j,besides ill advice you to watch your mouth against blasphemy if you don't want GOD to slap okro seeds out of your mouth
donnie:

His character and lifestyle speak more than whatever English vocabulary he might have been able to build.
Like his Lord, he's slow to anger and rich in mercy.
Jesus said, by their fruits we shall know them. Does it matter what the motive is to the begger on the streets? They are praising God from their hearts with tears. Please spare me all that religiousity and do those first works you have been commanded to do. Let your light so shine before men Jesus is saying.
It is one thing to do good works but another for your works to be sanctified, that is left for the Spirit to decide.
So please stop the carnal arguements of who does more what. What we have seen in this man and his ministry, we are praising God for it. May His name be glorified forever Amen!
true words,and i expecially respect the man for that,he never replies critics and just goes on to do his thing
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2008
tpia:

I doubt if TB Joshua is doing all this for publicity alone.

The fact is, he's very shrewd or maybe wise, and he will definitely have the support of the people he's feeding, just like Adedibu was able to sustain his stronghold on Ibadan politics with his henchmen, many of whom he supported financially.

Adedibu singlehandly sponsored someone who was too broke to pay for his own father's funeral. He (Adedibu), supplied the cows, money, food and everything needed. He even delegated some of his attendants to provide moral support.

I'm sure if that guy wasnt a Mus'lim before, he'd most likely convert afterwards.

same goes for these people being fed by T B Joshua.

The guy is just following the news, thats all. And adjusting his message accordingly.If he decides to run or sponsor someone for public office, am sure he will get enough votes.

isnt it obvious: so many religious figures accumulating wealth and sharing the wealth with other rich people. T B Joshua accumulating his own wealth but sharing some of it with the poor.
thank GOD for people like you,i was almost loosing hope
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2008
No sensible person will ask me that Q

and quit yanning Dust already jo. undecided

u definately are suffering from attention spam undecided
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2008
oh seen guess you are right, any sensible person will know for someone to curse a total stranger that he/she will get tb means yaba left is calling seriously,and to think that is yarning dust is frankly amazing to comprehend
attention kinidid i step to you or give u any iota of attention before you were doing your early morning tb cursing?abegi, reality check pls
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by ifyalways(f): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2008
lol
this thread sef cheesy
abeg when is the next birthday ppl?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
lol

abi ooh

make i carry my baggo supa sack go wack
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by rampant(f): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
bagco small na,na biggest size of ghana must go for d rice and then big drum for mineral embarassed
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
he he he he
am coming with a lorry load of all the beggars in lagos and a tipper load of all disabled men in my area.this good thing must not pass us by cheesy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by papagiddy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
Even prophet T B Joshua splash N11m on those that were physically challenged lastweek!
men!, even if he was a devil before, i believe God has forgiven him  and accepted him. He gave some of the as much as N50k, N100k. some of them said they ve not seen that kind of money in their LIFE!!!
  Infact, God bless T. B. joshua!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2008
papa giddy:

Even prophet T B Joshua splash N11m on those that were physically challenged lastweek!
men!, even if he was a devil before, i believe God has forgiven him and accepted him. He gave some of the as much as N50k, N100k. some of them said they ve not seen that kind of money in their LIFE!!!
Infact, God bless T. B. joshua!!!
exactly o,and the man does it all the time too pls do you know if the man has a church in united kingdom and where his church in naija is?i have started to tell people to go to his church already, i wish we had only 3 more of that man in lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO - Demon Possessed Man Bites Head Off Live Chicken In TB Joshua's Church!!! / Jesus: Contradictions In Resurrection And Ascension / Thanks So Much Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Today Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.