Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah (13732 Views)

2015 Ekiti, Osun Polls: Army Panel Recommends Retirement Of 2 Officers / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Panel Recommends Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
SE 4 - SW 0

My APC/ Yoruba Mouth Runners..... can we start a NEW GAME, Una lost four games in a row, against NOI, OTEH, Anambra Election and now ODUAH, buahahahahaha tongue tongue

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by firstolalekan(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
pls, let's allow this ba.stards to have silly Biafra.
then, Nigeria will be cleans from corruption.
that's the only way out.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Psychedelia(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oooh boy.

Na so the chapter take close? shocked
After all the media circus shows, newspaper editorials, howls, bellows, and not to mention, very bad grammar; na so the saga take end?

Uwa meeeeeeee!!!
LMFAO! grin
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by subzidi: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
To even think that people who are defending this ignoble act do not have 24hour electricity, good road, security etc its a big shame !! Do not support corrupton regardless of your party affliation.
I dont care who rules or which party is in power so long as i have the 24hour power supply, good road, security of lives and property, jobs for little ones coming behind!
We need to wake up people and hold our leaders responsible! They are puttin a wool over your eyes by playing religion or tribe whenever issues like these arise.

I am for good governance SAY NO TO CORRUPTION!
Proudly Igbo... wink

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by slap1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
She must have one hell of a honey-pot!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Adindupeter: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
booqee:

SOURCE- http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/armoured-cars-presidential-panel-ready-report/

______
so you mean despite all that glaring and incriminating evidence, they couldn't get just one thing to use and nail her?? Well i knew it would end dis way. And pls just what d hell do they mean by ADMINISTRATIVE CAUTION? What kinda modafccking recommendation is dat? That she should put more caution next time she's embezzling or misappropriating public funds?? Jeez this is ridiculous! But then again its not, afterall she's been probed by her fellow thieves. All hail our nigerian leaders! angry
.. Its clear that envy and hatred have clouded your sense of judgement! ODUAH IS HERE TO STAY!!!!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by akahp(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta: Corrupt people don't punish or jail other corrupt people so no surprise here. Besides, the aso rock dullard is not known for any kind of fight against corruption, he in fact not only hire and surrounds himself with corrupt people and ex convicts, he pardons convicts, criminals and international fugitives..

The kindergarten president and dullard basically just justified his name and despicable qualities...

This after trying to digest Mbeki's tongue lashing...
bros anytin u lik kal am, d bita truth alwaz remains dat hes d best president so far if e d pain u go dip ursef inside red sea 7times. M.UMU. Basta.rd son of a thousand fadas.....u no get shame kaling ur president names afta u go claim sey u get sense mitchw

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Adindupeter: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Oduah you don win o! Winner!
Kpata kpata you go win again o! Winner

Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Fani-Kayode you don lose o! Loser!
I say you go dey lose forever! Loser!

Yoruba power, powerless power!
Yoruba power, powerless power!!
Saharareporters power, powerless power!!!
Punch Newspaper power powerless power!!!
Fani-Kayode power, powerless power!!
You forgot to add Femi Falan
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by duddexeng(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Administrative panel + Administrative Caution = Administrative Pardon. What a shame called Nigeria. Let wait and see whose turn to steal.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by alexchiny: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
duddexeng: Administrative panel + Administrative Caution = Administrative Pardon. What a shame called Nigeria. Let wait and see whose turn to steal.

Did Oduah steal? Or she went above the approved sum? Get your facts right son!!!

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Charbless(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2013

Bro Jona, need sign u for the next verse of National Anthem. #Goodjob
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Beautiful! Let the haters fall down and die one by one like cockroaches in a fumigated room.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Adindupeter: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta: Corrupt people don't punish or jail other corrupt people so no surprise here. Besides, the aso rock dullard is not known for any kind of fight against corruption, he in fact not only hire and surrounds himself with corrupt people and ex convicts, he pardons convicts, criminals and international fugitives..

The kindergarten president and dullard basically just justified his name and despicable qualities...

This after trying to digest Mbeki's tongue lashing...
.. I recommend a chilled glass of acid bro.. It will make you feel better!!

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Adindupeter: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless: Last week, one man was sent to 13 years imprisonment for stealing cellphones. Oduah was let go for armor car scam. Anyone who was expecting Jonathan to deal with corrupt elements in his government should get his/her head examined. Jonathan has taken over the tag of most corrupt president from IBB. In a sane world, GEJ would have asked Stella Oduah to stepdown during investigation.

Nigeria is now a laughingstock around the world. Thabo Mbeki said it better.
I recommend a chilled glass of acid bro.. It will make you feel better!!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Ferdinandu(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ok we have heard Oduah has been exonorated .Now who is reponsible or the N260M cars bought themselves?The worst is that they have set up a useless committee and must have allocated another millions for it. What is EFCC and ICPC work.Who who is arguing that corruption is not a culture in Nigeria?.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Adindupeter: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

And the clowns are the people you see rejoicing here. Their future already stolen, and they are here foolishly happy that the future of their children is being stolen as well.
The mind of the oppressed is truly the most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by moodswing(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gorrbachev: THIS IS WHY NIGERIA WILL NOT KNOW PEACE & PROGRESS...

On Stella OduahGate; Check this out:

1. The Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah is Igbo;

2. The then acting Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) who authorised the purchase of the armoured cars in contention, Mr. Joyce Nkemakolom is Igbo;

3. The Minister of Finance who granted the waiver for the said cars, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, is Igbo;

4. The Director General of the Bureau of Public Procurement who issued the Certificate of no objection, Emeka Eze, is Igbo;

5. The Chairman Senate Committee on Aviation, Hope Uzodinma is Igbo;

6. The Chairman House Committee on Aviation, Nkiruka Onyejeocha is Igbo.

7. The car dealer, Cosmas Maduka is Igbo.

And The president who recommended the administrative caution Goodluck "AZIKIWE" "EBELE" Jonathan is also IGBO. His vice Namadi "OBI" Sambo is also IGBO by affiliation.

I also submit that it is also part of the larger conspiracy theory that the IGBO's are the people in power.

And may I also opine that the IGBO's may have achieved their Biafran dreams in Nigeria.

Kindly support this conspiracy it makes sense to me.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Adindupeter: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, una go do well to avoid these people.

If u haven't noticed, they support and stand for gross corruption since day one. Its a religion to them!

The igbo people popularized so many criminal activities currently in our country and beyond.

Fake and substandard prodcts.

Cons as regards business issues

Going against the best (soludo and dora comes to mind) etc

Besides: were u expecting oduah to be sacked? Well, u go old o grin grin
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Monimatic(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2013

LWKMD....... Hahahaha.......Ur punchlines(post) above go make APC supporters , Liar Mohammed and Tinubu shit for their pants, Cos na still children pants those old men for APC and their suppporters still dey wear.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by nutarious(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Weep Africa! Weep Nigeria.......I remember during Obasanjo's tenure where a Minister who double as his freind and a loyalist in SW embezzled Idcard funds. He died in prison, I never saw a Yoruba Man rebuke OBJ or say anytn that has to do wt Tribalism. But come 2013 @ this age and globalization a sitting Prexy so much created a wide Gap among its own people. Oduah 's case is just a litmus Test, If Nigeria were to Exist as a Nation after 2015 election I see people of SS and SW seriously Marginalized.2--even incase of a Succesful Biafra! IGBOman can't lead SS, and SS can't manage their own resources. I cover my Head in shame @ my country.where people still live in past of Awolowo, Ojukwu tafawa.etc. WE ARE DOOMED

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by oguash: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I CRY FOR THIS COUNTRY............DESPITE ALL GLARING EVIDENCEs ? THIS IS NOT A YORUBA, HAUSA OR IGBO ISSUE. ITS PURE CORRUPTION AND IT OUGHT TO BE TREATED AS SUCH.
kai......I am indeed short of wordss. i rest my case for Najia. may God help us allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gorrbachev: THIS IS WHY NIGERIA WILL NOT KNOW PEACE & PROGRESS...

On Stella OduahGate; Check this out:

1. The Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah is Igbo;

2. The then acting Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) who authorised the purchase of the armoured cars in contention, Mr. Joyce Nkemakolom is Igbo;

3. The Minister of Finance who granted the waiver for the said cars, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, is Igbo;

4. The Director General of the Bureau of Public Procurement who issued the Certificate of no objection, Emeka Eze, is Igbo;

5. The Chairman Senate Committee on Aviation, Hope Uzodinma is Igbo;

6. The Chairman House Committee on Aviation, Nkiruka Onyejeocha is Igbo.

7. The car dealer, Cosmas Maduka is Igbo.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Ferdinandu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
I see my Ibo brothers jumping up down .I wonder whether they are happy because there is no corruption or Ibo has won over Yoruba or PDP over APC.Your future and the future yet unborn is been bastardised and you are all drinking champagne to it.God! i see no hope in this Country.

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Brimmie(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Promhize:

Ode, I support the woman being sacked tho
Lol.. ETF Hostel Boy-Boy! Quote Me Again N I Go Touch Nyansh Swear For U!

Chi'nke Igbe Ga Anu Obara Ya!! undecided
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by imonode: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
we know this are all games remember God is watching over 50 million Nigeria youth are unemployed and one human is using 255m for 2 car hummmmm.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Richmondee: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless: This post confirmed why I believe kids have invaded nairaland politics section.

I dont think he is sound.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by chamboy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
My observations on this yoruba-igbo issue I think the main aim of the yorubas is making Igbos kick out d bad leaders. I dnt think most yoruba. Still think of any Awolowos legacy dey just respect him as one of their first leaders but most igbos still believe and hope for ojoukwus legacy which doesn't support d growth of this country. Please wake up and not a fan of Apc or any political party
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by omoodeogere(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013

Yoruba power, powerless power!! WHO CARES
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by osmond2009(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless: Committee was only set up to calm the situation when the story came out. Her personal assistant told Nigerians the armored vehicles were bought for her protection. The smart one among us knew nothing was being investigated by that committee. EFCC was the right body to investigate; not the kangaroo committee.

This is the same government that pardoned Alameseigha. The same Jonathan who told the whole world on CNN that there was no corruption in Nigeria. See you at the poll.
which pool are u talking about, no be when u see polling station and polling material: so u are hoping in hopelessness
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by chamboy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tribalism have killed does Igbo ppl,
Take a statistics of marriage in nigeria.
You will. See that it rare for an Igbo man to marry frm other tribes
they are d least frm stats that marry women outside deir tribe.....
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by chamboy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
firstolalekan: pls, let's allow this ba.stards to have silly Biafra.
then, Nigeria will be cleans from corruption.
that's the only way out.
They have the highest rate of corrupt leaders since 1999
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2013

kai! Ur own don finish patapata! Really, dyu think this is about igbos or yorubas?? No! Dis is about nigeria! This is about corruption! And d sad thing you fail to understand is their corrupt vices would have effect on the whole citizenry, igbos are not exempted! Don't you get it! Worst of all she doesn't even give a hoot bout you or the rest of you chanting her praise. Gosh..i weep for this country! It has gone to the dogs. Many thanks to our leaders

Adams Oshiomhole Appoints Goodswill Akpabio As APC Leader In Akwa Ibom State / Name Governors Stealing Local Government Funds - Wike Tells Buhari / Senate Passes Sen Ashiru's Bill To Establish National Road Transport Council

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51