Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah (13591 Views)

2015 Ekiti, Osun Polls: Army Panel Recommends Retirement Of 2 Officers / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Panel Recommends Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by ASL33: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Which Yoruba doesn't put in a fellow Yoruba even mediocres, into public posts?
Y did u think yorubas were much in bureaucracy after the war?
When asked, Awolowo openly said that charity begins at home, so was it .
The same syndrome of 'i can't sack this permanent secretary, she is from my village' allowed so much yoruba mediocrity which crippled Nigerian corporations.
Don't come here and post trash. Y didn't ur dad advise FFK and ur other village ppl who were aviation ministers when the ministry was like LASTMA?
He wants to confuse her so that Bicourtney will stay, o kwa ya?
Thank God she jump and pass Una.
I wonder who made his dad technical adviser. Sacked person dey advice somebody. Wenger advising Alex how to win champions league.

2 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
I dey laugh ooo! See bunch of irrational Nigerians. A better Nigeria is not guaranteed if things/issues are handled like this.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by sisiafrika(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
booqee: pls don't even put God into this matter..GOD is not a God of corruption.
#faints after reading signature

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by KELAS: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
This report is fantastic.GEJ please give the minister more time to roll out all the beautiful tranformation agenda she has for the aviation industry. She has got all it takes to move the sector to the next level. Kudos to the award winning minister and please do not be deterred by the antics of your shameless detractors.

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by JingoOAU(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASL33: I wonder who made his dad technical adviser. Sacked person dey advice somebody. Wenger advising Alex how to win champions league.

I wouldn't want to join issues with you, but at the same time, you aint better than a preposterous and incongruous useless fool whose usefulness is nothing but a direct result of same sex marriage.

My dad, being the first aeronautical engineer in Nigeria, and one time aeronautical enginner expert representing africa as a whole in ICAO, it beckons on him with his wealth of experience to advice whomsoever that becomes the minister of aviation.

Prior to his compulsory retirement as a result for refusing to share in 6billion fraud under abacha's regime in 1995, he happens to be the number 2 man in the whole of aviation in Nigeria. Next time you check google, search for Engr. Obadofin.....

Nevertheless, its also astonishing to tell you that when NCAA was about to be formed in 1999, my dad was the sole consultant who conducted recruitments and interviews for everybody. Also, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations, which gave the Nigerian aviation authority to be given category 1 certification was written by Engr. Obadofin with over 60percent inputs. Also, being a principled man, my dad was appointed by Agagu in 1999 to be the DG of NCAA which he refused, instead, he nominated another hausa man and the same thing repeated itself in 2007 when he was also called from Aso rock to be the DG, he also refused blatantly.

Though, you lots might not recognise his achievements for Nigerian aviation, but without his inputs, the USA would not have given Nigeria the Cat 1....all the airlines in this country always pass through his tutelage one way or the other. Write the history of aviation without mentioning Engr. Obadofin, and u are witing nonsense.

Last Bullet: pray that your generation and generations yet unborn will produce someone like him.....can you now tell me why my dad cnt advise that crook called stella oduah?
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by SamIkenna: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
The day Stella Oduah lost her respect is the day she called my dad and hurled whole damn curses on him in my presence just because the man highlighted what to be done in aviation.

If by counting, my dad was the first aeronautical engineer in Nigeria and he was the first Nigerian to be an inspector in the accident investigation dept since 1968. If someone with so much experience could be insulted just because he offered his advice to the minister, its all glaring that the minister actually goofed.

Anyway, whether she's indicted or not, all I know is dat nobody can insult my ethnic group, and I make bold to say that the Yorubas which am part of, are the most foolish and useless of all the ethnic groups I've ever seen in Nigeria.

Whenever any Hausa and Igbo person is in a position of authority, they recruit their people enmass so that they can have leverage on others irrespective of their educational attainment. An average Yoruba person will always want to foolow due process by following laid down rules and regulations.

In 1995, my dad and Dr Demuren, the former DG of NCAA were sent to Canada to represent Nigeria on ICAO floor not knowing that their sack letters was waiting for them for no just cause. The two of them were forcefully retired because they refuse to share in the 6billion fraud under their nose and Abacha forcefully sacked them with no entitlement.

This stark experience later changed Dr Demuren's orientation to the effect that when he was eventually appointed as the DG sometimes around 2007, he also starch some funds for himself and his family and make use of his allowance which he later used to establish the evergreen company.

In a nutshell, if you find yourself in any position, kindly make use of it by embezzling as much as your whole community needed so that they wouldn't start cursing u if u leave the position. This is the exact trademark of an average Igbo man

Below is Femi Fani Kayode's response to ur statement above:

[b]More importantly I gave more sons and daughters of Ife and indeed Osun state indigenees more jobs in the various parastatals of Aviation and Culture and Tourism when I was Minister in both than ANY other Minister in the history of our country. If you doubt that go and ask the people and the families from Osun that benefitted or the Ooni of Ife himself and the local and political leaders of that ancient community who were all fully aware. I gave those young men amd women those senior managerial jobs only because they were encouraged to apply for them and they were well qualified for them and I have no regrets about doing so. As a matter of fact I was very proud of doing so because some of them had not worked for years or since they left university. I made so many efforts for those from my ''home region'' that in 2008 the Senator Anyim Ude-led Senate Aviation Commitee on Aviation wanted to ban me from public office for 5 years simply because I put ''too many yoruba people in the aviation parastatals''

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Sircj(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, una go do well to avoid these people.

If u haven't noticed, they support and stand for gross corruption since day one. Its a religion to them!

The igbo people popularized so many criminal activities currently in our country and beyond.

Fake and substandard prodcts.

Cons as regards business issues

Going against the best (soludo and dora comes to mind) etc

Besides: were u expecting oduah to be sacked? Well, u go old o grin grin

Nna gi there.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by youngmonie: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its situations like this that lay bad precedents, if it happens to another minister now from another region and such a person is fired, people would referr back to this. Why not just let the case die out slowly as it was already doing .
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by s3nn2x(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adindu peter: .. Its clear that envy and hatred have clouded your sense of judgement! ODUAH IS HERE TO STAY!!!!
Are you in anyway related to Adindu Ohamara?
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jingo-OAU:

I wouldn't want to join issues with you, but at the same time, you aint better than a preposterous and incongruous useless fool whose usefulness is nothing but a direct result of same sex marriage.

My dad, being the first aeronautical engineer in Nigeria, and one time aeronautical enginner expert representing africa as a whole in ICAO, it beckons on him with his wealth of experience to advice whomsoever that becomes the minister of aviation.

Prior to his compulsory retirement as a result for refusing to share in 6billion fraud under abacha's regime in 1995, he happens to be the number 2 man in the whole of aviation in Nigeria. Next time you check google, search for Engr. Obadofin.....

Nevertheless, its also astonishing to tell you that when NCAA was about to be formed in 1999, my dad was the sole consultant who conducted recruitments and interviews for everybody. Also, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations, which gave the Nigerian aviation authority to be given category 1 certification was written by Engr. Obadofin with over 60percent inputs. Also, being a principled man, my dad was appointed by Agagu in 1999 to be the DG of NCAA which he refused, instead, he nominated another hausa man and the same thing repeated itself in 2007 when he was also called from Aso rock to be the DG, he also refused blatantly.

Though, you lots might not recognise his achievements for Nigerian aviation, but without his inputs, the USA would not have given Nigeria the Cat 1....all the airlines in this country always pass through his tutelage one way or the other. Write the history of aviation without mentioning Engr. Obadofin, and u are witing nonsense.

Last Bullet: pray that your generation and generations yet unborn will produce someone like him.....can you now tell me why my dad cnt advise that crook called stella oduah?
O di egwu.
Y didnt he advise FFK, is my question .
Where was he when aviation ministry went to the dogs?
And pls, desist from the syndrome of my father is dis and dat, do u know who my father is?
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by LeSaint(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Oduah you don win o! Winner!
Kpata kpata you go win again o! Winner

Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Fani-Kayode you don lose o! Loser!
I say you go dey lose forever! Loser!

Yoruba power, powerless power!
Yoruba power, powerless power!!
Saharareporters power, powerless power!!!
Punch Newspaper power powerless power!!!
Fani-Kayode power, powerless power!!

This is your country going down in quicksand, and here you are oblivious of your own impending demise along with it. Open your eyes, man.
I am Igbo too, and I weep. Even Odua herself should weep, because no one will like what we are coming to as a nation.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by arsenalwenger: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASL33: I wonder who made his dad technical adviser. Sacked person dey advice somebody. Wenger advising Alex how to win champions league.
LWKMD. I cant stop laffing after reading all this Yoruba and Igbo commedians wey full nairaland.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by ASL33: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:
O di egwu.
Y didnt he advise FFK, is my question .
Where was he when aviation ministry went to the dogs?
And pls, desist from the syndrome of my father is dis and dat, do u know who my father is?
Don't mind the Oyeara, his father is among the people that ran Nigerian Airways aground and you are here talking nonsense. Aeronautic my boom boom.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by ASL33: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
LeSaint:

This is your country going down in quicksand, and here you are oblivious of your own impending demise along with it. Open your eyes, man.
I am Igbo too, and I weep. Even Odua herself should weep, because no one will like what we are coming to as a nation.
look the country did not go down today, those that kept nigeria where she today know themselves and Nigerians know them too. They should go and face them.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2013
wirinet: The findings and recommendations of this report is so hollow and vague it is unbelievable it was written by senior government officials. The findings are exactly the arguments presented by stella oduah herself, the committee did not add anything, if fact the report could have written by stella herself.

The argument that the cars were not bought in stella oduah's name is kindergarten and was never the subject matter. The main allegations against stella are that she spent money outside the budget approved by the national assembly, she spend money beyond her approval limit and that the cost of the cars were highly inflated.
Now in the course of the probe by the house of assembly, we were made aware that the total budget for cars for NCAA for this year is N240million but stella approved of over N640million without even putting into consideraton. the interests to be paid on the loans, there is no documentation for the 2 BMW. armoured cars -no custom papers, no NSA approval, no registration papers, even the cars themselves are questionable, even the purpose for which the cars were bought is yet to be established.

If not for anything, we would have thought the committee would have help unravel some of these questions, but what do we have have? they took the position of stella oduahs lawyers.
the most sensible comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop The Charges, Free Sowore - Kayode Ogundamisi, Buhari’s Supporter Tells FG / Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff: Textile Union Joins Strike / El-Rufai: Kaduna To Stop Relying On Federal Allocation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.