Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Do I Get A Police Character Report? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get A Police Character Report? (12921 Views)

Nigerian Police Character Certificate; Help With Validity. / Police Character Certificate For Australia Student Visa / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Princeande: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
please with due respect I write to you.
about Nigerian Police character report.
I am currently not in Nigeria and I need the fingerprint form to send to a person I know in Nigeria
to help me summit and process it.
I want someone to please/kindly scan and send me the fingerprint form to my emial: princeandy26@yahoo.com and hint me on how to go about it
I am in serious need of it .
I will be greatful if you can reply me ugently.
Thank you
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stromae:

@Okija_juju
Please, could I also get Mr.Abalaba's phone number, I need it quite urgently. My email address is ikay88@hotmail.com

Sorry hommie..

I lost that guys number a long time ago.. I'm so sorry!
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
hi guys, i dont know if this tread still goes on but i cant but ask for help here. I reside in thailand and i need to get Police character cert from alagbon lagos. i dont have someone who can do the application on my behalf. does anyone has any idea at all how i could go about this?? please any information is useful
thanx
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
tolexmi: hi guys, i dont know if this tread still goes on but i cant but ask for help here. I reside in thailand and i need to get Police character cert from alagbon lagos. i dont have someone who can do the application on my behalf. does anyone has any idea at all how i could go about this?? please any information is useful
thanx

It is IMPOSSIBLE to do a genuine Police Character report in Nigeria from Overseas..

You must walk into the Police Station live and in person.

Dont fall victim to fraud.
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to do a genuine Police Character report in Nigeria from Overseas..

You must walk into the Police Station live and in person.

Dont fall victim to fraud.

You can.
Go to the Nigeria embassy there for your finger print then send it to ur contact in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by Highbe(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
hello,pls guys i also need nigeria police report,i dnt knw may be anyone here still has contact with someone at alagbon to make it easy foq me.it is urgently needed pls
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by immaculetar: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
please i need contact from the person that did his own in PH city, i keep getting information people i ask that it is 30k, thats high for me please, i need urgent answer thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by nnennachiji(f): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
immaculetar:
please i need contact from the person that did his own in PH city, i keep getting information people i ask that it is 30k, thats high for me please, i need urgent answer thanks
I used this police woman for mine ‭+234 803 405 3921‬
Inspector Yemi
I did mine from USA here and paid 10k
You can do it from anywhere
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by immaculetar: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2020
nnennachiji:

Inspector Yemi

thanks i have called her
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by smaddarki: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2021
nnennachiji:

Inspector Yemi

Hi @nnennachiji, please how reliable is the woman and how long does it takes to get the hard copy?

Does the price include delivery to the person’s address in Nigeria? For those that are not in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by smaddarki: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
immaculetar:

thanks i have called her

Hi @immaculetar, can you please tell us you experience with her? Did you get what you want at the right time?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by immaculetar: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
She was nice to answer my questions, but I could not make it to Lagos. I finally went to the one in Port Harcourt due to a lockdown crisis.
Re: How Do I Get A Police Character Report? by dontbothermuch: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2023
I got mine 3rd feb 2023, which is on friday. In portharcourt & It was attached with my fingerprints

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think? / 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals / Is Your Nigerian Passport Cancelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.