Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,304 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move (33572 Views)

Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? / Kelechi Iheanacho's Father Decides / "My Son Is Missing!" - Kelechi Iheanacho's Father Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by kachi6969(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adesam09: Na him personal problem... He no concern me
o...lodo, wat re u doin here??..i wil soon crack ur head

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Lilimax(f): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: no be only pray over it. I bet Messi's dad organised a prayer session before choosing Barca. I bet your idea of a wise son is one who obeys his father's biddings. Kelechi isn't re.tar-ded, he can make his own decisions and suffer the consequences. Porto is a better choice than over-hyped Man City and Chelsea
Kelechi is still a minor at 17years hence requires some level of guidance undecided .
May be when he is 18, he can decide for himself?
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by ddeola: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Daddy, please let the boy follow his heart. It is his life and his future. He will shine anywhere he goes because he is a star and God has made it so. Porto is also a big team like Chelsea and City and since he's the one that will do the playing, allow him follow his heart. All he needs now is your support, encouragement, fatherly counsel and prayers. Leave the rest to God
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by stagger: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax:
Kelechi is still a minor at 17years hence requires some level of guidance undecided .
May be when he is 18, he can decide for himself?

Such guidance can only come from his professional fathers (his coaches) and not his biological father. There is a difference between the two.

6 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Morgan1092(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pipsland78:
You will soon laugh in super falcons.
Messi, Neymar, Mikel Obi and all the other talented footballers - and in deed athletes generally - were guided by their dads so long they remained minors. So why should Kelechi's own be any different.
Dis stars pops u just mentioned chose a gud club for dia kids. Where he will be nurtured n help in developing his skills, and not a Pop who is after mega money clubs dat kills young stars.
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by ronalmagic10(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Although I am a Chelsea fan, I would not advise him to go there. The only focus of Chelsea nd Man City is to win trophies. They have no patience to develop youngsters. I think he made the right chose in choosing porto. He can go elsewhere later in his career but as a seventeen-year-old footballer, he needs to develop his potentials. That cannot be guaranteed in Chelsea or Man city.

I do hope that the father would not let greed influence him to make the wrong decision for the youngster.
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by emorse(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
stagger: His father is a first-class FOOL. Does he want to kill his son's career? Can't people learn from Neymar who incidentally also played at U-17 level?
Ahn ahn na. This is someone's father you're talking about. Besides, who pays going to Porto will guarantee him success? Where are Mikel's U-17 mates who went to "smaller" clubs today? Who's talking about the likes of Ryan Babel today? Nacho and his family should weigh their options very well and hope they make the right choice. Simple.
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by naijasofamerica(f): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its obvious that the boy knows what he wants. To me, he is clever to know that going to Man city or Chelsea now only might damage his growth as a footballer as we all know that these clubs would not play him not even for a carling cup game. See what happened to Lukaku, to me, he is the best chelsea striker presently loaned to Everton (7 goals already, In the top 5 along with O. Giroud, R. van Persie tied with 7 goals respectively) even Chelsea's best player last season is on the bench week in week out, that's Mata, How much more our own brother. As for Man city, let's be honest here, who will he bench here, no player! In fact his best bet would be to be loaned out. He is so smart to know all these & as for those talking about he being a teenager, we all know that he could actually be an Adult but whether it is his real age or not! It is important he wants the best for himself. But his father just want money, i guess these guys probably promised his father some cash or who knows if he already collected bribe. Why can't he see his son's reasons for not going to such "big" clubs now. After all, its a dream for most footballers if not all. Let the boy go to where he would be happy playing more to develop himself and see where it leads him to.

9 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrphysics: they shud beta leave d issue of money for now and find a better place dis guy will establish himself well before placing a must-pay amount on his head. dough a man u fan, i wud suggest dis guy move to ARSENAL for basic football ideas. this my humble suggestion. MAN U AND ARSENAL FANS DAT AGREE WITH ME SHUD "LIKE"

Too much attachay is not good you want Arsrnal fans to like you undecided

As a Chelsea fan I will appreciate if he joins fc porto
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its obvious that this boy has more SENSE than his father ... I mean when it comes to club develoment, the man too greedy chelsea or man city, big Money I guess..... The only Big club I could advise him is ARSENAL, why cant Papilo come in and help this boy to Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by ronalmagic10(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
robi55: Abeg porto or chelsea make una com sign me for free na,I be gud attacker o.

Send me ur details nd I'll help u 4ward it 2 bukola babes

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Psychedelia(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
emorse:
are you for real? Mikel made a mistake? Someone who's won almost everything there is to win in world football, Nigeria's best player right now who could be named Africa's best player in a few weeks made a mistake? I don't think so. I'm sure you don't either.

Dude, face it. Mikel is still punching wayyyy below his weight. This is a dude who was rated second best at the U21 World Cup tournament (second only to Messi), but today, you fit compare the two in any way?
His Chelsea move helped phuck things up for him, as he was put in a post he didn't fully understand, and was benched multiple times. Only got to score his very first goal for Chelsea this year, after how many yeeeeaarrrs?

8 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Another Mikel saga
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by emorse(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
ddeola: Daddy, please let the boy follow his heart. It is his life and his future. He will shine anywhere he goes because he is a star and God has made it so. Porto is also a big team like Chelsea and City and since he's the one that will do the playing, allow him follow his heart. All he needs now is your support, encouragement, fatherly counsel and prayers. Leave the rest to God
God bless you!
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Psychedelia(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ultimately, I think his father is being motivated by greed and myopia here.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
His father should drop his walking stick and =go and start training so that chelsea or Man City can sign him. Abeg, leave the boy to make his choice. Porto is a grade A team and he will have more playing time and will be exposed to the world via the UCL.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by emorse(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Psychedelia:

Dude, face it. Mikel is still punching wayyyy below his weight. This is a dude who was rated second best at the U21 World Cup tournament (second only to Messi), but today, you fit compare the two in any way?
His Chelsea moved helped phuck things up for him, as he was put in a post he didn't fully understand, and was benched multiple times. Only got to score his very first goal for Chelsea this year, after how many yeeeeaarrrs?
Why you dey talk like this na? Where are the likes of Taiwo, Obasi, Babel, Di Maria etc today?I'm sure you know Porto is not a small club. He won't just walk into their first team. Aimar went to Benfica (probably go search of 1st team football) and he never left. Fact is, if you're good, you're good. No club can hinder ur growth.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by frainc(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
i sure say na poverty dey make that man choose chelsea or man. city for a boy that need to go to porto for developement,
pls don't kill this boy carreer
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by forumcitizens: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please, let the father allow his son make a decision that would make him happy not his greedy self. Please, Papa, leave iheanacho alone.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Lilimax(f): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
ddeola: Daddy, please let the boy follow his heart. It is his life and his future. He will shine anywhere he goes because he is a star and God has made it so. Porto is also a big team like Chelsea and City and since he's the one that will do the playing, allow him follow his heart. All he needs now is your support, encouragement, fatherly counsel and prayers. Leave the rest to God
smiley
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by victorazy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nothing man no go see END TIME FADA grin
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by emorse(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mario Gotze moved to FC Bayern at what age? Oscar moved to Chelsea @ what age? Coutinho, Isco, Hernandes, Moura, Pogba, Courtois, Hazard, Lukaku, Mignolet and Januzaj. How old are these guys? Do they all play for "Porto-sized" clubs? Or our own Nacho acco't achieve therane cos he's Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Gayigaskia(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Portugal is a poor country, the boy should know that Portuguese are traveling to Angola to look for work.
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by vislabraye(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
ARsenal FC is the only club in England and probably Man U that's good for youngsters. A lot of young talents have been stagnated in the prem.
Look @ Lukaku for instance. What has happened to all of Chelsea's youngsters ?? Where are they ?

The boy is right to go to FC Porto and make his name. Don't forget, Portuguese have great tacticians and footballers. Jose Month and CR are products of the Portuguese league.
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by pazienza(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva: His father should drop his walking stick and =go and start training so that chelsea or Man City can sign him. Abeg, leave the boy to make his choice. Porto is a grade A team and he will have more playing time and will be exposed to the world via the UCL.

Even in footballing terms, Fc porto is a bigger Club than Chelsea and Man city, With two Champions league trophies, two Europa league/ UEFA cup and 27 primeira liga titles, and what more, unlike chelsea and man city which are artificial teams with no true football philosophy, Fc porto is a real football club with a football philosophy.

Iheanachor will be stupid to turn down the porto offer, porto is experiencing some kind of re building process now, things are not looking that fine for them now in europe, but they are still on top of primeira liga right now, Iheanachor can be a part of this re building process and grow with this club to prepare himself for the top, Falcao did the same with porto before his move to athletico madrid.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by wilybebsy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
make de old man allow de boy na
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
D type of contract is another issue. I hope he has a good agent who should know when the kid is 'being/been' offered a slave contract.
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by bastien: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
D boy get sense die,make him papa go sit down

As a young talented payer,bobo no near chelsea or man city,dem go kill ur career b4 u reach 20,thou u b 20yrs now sha!!!

U better move to Arsenal,Westham,Porto,Benfica,Villareal,Alt.Madrid,Ajax,Southampton,etc

Na God name I use beg,no Join Chelsea
Goodluck!!
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by DisGuy: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
portuege contracts are always slavery, buy out clauses starts from 50millions Euro

and are we even sure all these clubs are 'coming' for him? His career is being tossed about in the media already, many clubs wont like to be associated with bad news/slavery
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by emorse(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Morgan1092: Dis stars pops u just mentioned chose a gud club for dia kids. Where he will be nurtured n help in developing his skills, and not a Pop who is after mega money clubs dat kills young stars.
Hope you realise Mikel's name is on that list you quoted?
Re: Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move by achikefifty(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Whatever d case may be I will not advice him to choose chelsea after what happened to mikel. I would rather he chose a club with reputation of nurturing starlet to full blown superstars, barca, arsenal, porto A̶̲̥̅re good options

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes / Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.