Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele (29983 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
i see the sun shining by two pm 2moro

i see ppl celebrating xmass by dec 25. if they try to change the date i see ppl getting annoyed

i see jonathan rigging and winning cos no incumbent prez hAs lost before

i see i see i see i see

i see austenx buying vaseline today

i see born2fuck yanshing a club girl in the next week

i see the islam section hiding my posts

i see yuzedo posting stuff about his imaginary plantain iceland mansion

i see sagamite calling somebody a person

i see somebody quoting me and saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Siddeek: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Weda gej win or not, naija must disintegrate into many repulics if not ,nothing good will come out of it. And who said the hausas are scared? Dont be deceived. We are not. I only pity a republics of the minorities cos there will endless clashes amongst them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by stankezzy: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore: Nigeria will not break up
After 2015 we will certify the fake prophets.

The unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

If Nigeria divides it will give birth to more than 1,000 countries with same problems that we are witnessing today.
u are young but very wise.u just said my mind.are u a profet
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by MeAboki(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Let him contest so that the country will break up, it is increasingly tiresome sharing the same nationality with some obnoxious ppl, so its better we all go our separate ways.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by meforyou1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
I want to understand something, is GEJ not eligible to contest in 2015? So what's the problem? Voting GEJ with all my heart, let the republics start rolling? Haba

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by antisexkillz: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
me_for_you: I want to understand something, is GEJ not eligible to contest in 2015? So what's the problem? Voting GEJ with all my heart, let the republics start rolling? Haba

HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING HIS SECOND TERM...
HIS FIRST TENURE STARTED AFTER YARADUA DEMISE
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by callmenow: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
There are too many bogus primates in Nigeria. At Olodi Apapa, there are more primates there than the 'primates' in the entire European Union. White garment establishments should be prohibited from recruiting on Nigeria soil. They are destroying the fabric of this society with their lies and fantasy in the name of 'prophecy'. Vanguard and Punch must not follow the path of ignominy by giving these spurious primates platforms and or legitimacy to recruit innocent Nigerians in their money fleecing ventures. This stark illiterate canvases for national prominence through inane discourse. The regulators of these media outfits need to start regulating or sanctioning the media.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by foemy: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmoore: Nigeria will not break up
After 2015 we will certify the fake prophets.

The unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

If Nigeria divides it will give birth to more than 1,000 countries with same problems that we are witnessing today.
u re very right
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by POPEII: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
No wonder the Holy Catholic church left that useless organization.
CAN my foot,
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by POPEII: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
anti sexkillz:

HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING HIS SECOND TERM...
HIS FIRST TENURE STARTED AFTER YARADUA DEMISE
you are a fool , mind you I'm not a Gej's fan

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: To be fore-warned,is to be fore-armed,..America predicted that nigeria wud break up before 2015,from all indications, its a clear possibility...there's no better neccesity right nw as havin a Gun
BAdt GUy how u dey
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Iykeponti(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
edo3: Pot wey dey kol kettle black. Lol
lol! only in 3rdworld con3 lyke Nigeria..kettle n pot dey turn to black grin am tired of hearing dis pot n kettle stuffs frm u guys (**)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by tomzman: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
I have read this guy's prophecies in the past and I must confess that majority of them came to pass. I really pray these ones don't.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by classicEntity(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
They said in 2011 that they were going to make the country un-governable for him if he wins, according to what am hearing and seeing now this year, them never reach to stop him in 2015. If Jonathan second term ambition will make Heaven fall and divide Nigeria then we'll gladly welcome that, thank God the threat is coming from the North, this time it will be their turn to experience a civil war. Bring it on to the finish, GEJ till 2019 !!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by swedbase(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Come 2015 Let Jonathan context and i honestly pray he win and let the useless country fall apart for God's sake!!!
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by sammy329(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/497624/nigeria-break-up-jonathan-loose
mtsheew the same man that said gej is going to lose election in 2011

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by borntobegr8t(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
oluface: BAdt GUy how u dey
i dey my nigga smiley
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
GEJ will contest and win 2015 election and nothing will happen. Let those who think that the leadership of Nigeria is their birth rights go to helll. #TeamFreshAir.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by mike404(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
AS FOR ME O ,. ANYTHING THAT WOULD BRING THIS UNHOLY UNION TO AN END WOULD BE A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by kabba7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Monstertrucks]

I have a feeling there will be final solution before election 2015 results are announced. Quite some people will not be around to hear election results .
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by kabba7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jman06: GEJ will contest and win 2015 election and nothing will happen. Let those who think that the leadership of Nigeria is their birth rights go to helll. #TeamFreshAir.

Ol boy mewa asele . Jonathan is on his last lap. I just hope he gets to the tape .
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by ikweremilitant: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
oilykid: gej shud contest n let them do their worst in 2015 n let dis country divide...nobody/tribe/ethnic group has monopoly of violence..
NONSEnse!!! sad sad
wd re ready for dm.cleang my ak47
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by POPEII: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
anti sexkillz1:

YOUR PAPA IS A FOOL..
YOU ARE JONATHAN SUPPORTER IN DISGUISE....

HE CAN'T WIN THE ELECTION IN 2015

HE WILL HAVE TO BATTLE WITH PRIMARY ELECTION FIRST IN PDP...

THE first tenure of a president starts with his for election. period
Like I said I'm not a fan and I don't care about Pdp , however this is something you should know , if his 2015 ambition was illegal ,the opposition wouldn't waste time throwing tantrums and threats all over the news.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by kabba7(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
ikwere militant: wd re ready for dm.cleang my ak47

Need an UZI ? Got 3 pieces from maiduguri cash and carry . No story, it ll be balance equation.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Dewze(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
You say a prophet has no right to judge other's holiness, yet same you, in thesame statement, makes judgement against another's.

Some pigs yet consider themselves more equal than others.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by 9jauk: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good bye to Nigeria , We would face Tinubu squarely no room for King maker's.

Tinubu is a classic case of bad leader enough is Enough!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine / 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.