Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele (29987 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by 1oracle(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: Who's afraid of Nigeria breakup? maybe aboki undecided
Not only aboki........Aboki and the Yorubas.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2013
RedReact: @RIGOMORTIS,
Sorry o, you are busy fighting a LOST cause at giving an enlightement.

dont get me wrong i am not saying nigeria should be one by force..

but if you want nigeria to move forward the youths should take action...its their future at stake....give the politicians the tunisian or libyan tablet....or the jerry rawlings treatment..
speak out and take action and stop forming victim all the time.

if on the other hand we want the break up, then lets come out and demand it, openly lobby for it. start youth organisations geared towards peacefull break up

i just hate the docile nature of some nigerian youths who think that change will be handed to them on a platter of gold....

demand for what you want!!!!!!

online ranting wont change jack
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2013
No wonder here was so much war and conflict among the ancient Israelis, fighting all their neighbours, according to the old testament - 'Prophets'.

Anywhere you find 'prophets' you have trouble.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
paschal ndidi: The only intelligent Nigerian has just talked. Lets give him a round of applause. Are u happy now?

ppl like you with low self esteem and poor comprehension skill are many in this country.......you feel threatened when someone gives you logical reasons and steps not only because you are mentaly lazy to think about it yourself but also because you are physically lazy as well.....waiting for everything to be given to you on a platter without planning and taking steps.

lemme burst your bubble...the only thing that is free and will be forced fed to you is your mother's saggy bre.a.sts and judging from you picture i dont think you had enough...maybe that is why you cant reason well...i forgive you..

now to set records str8...i am not the most intelligent in the country...no sire!....there are many others...

so dont feel threatened by superior unemotional logical reasoning and allow your low self esteem and victim mentality get the better of you...

i know many sharp and intelligent igbo boys.....the best someone like you can get in biafra republic is gateman....or head impregnator in one baby factory till you busted and put in jail

meanwhile i am still not saying you should remain by force....but take action....rule your destiny...dont let politicians decide cos they will only do what pays them...if you want break up take action....if you want progress in nigeria..begin to hold your politicians accountable..to sit and nag and mope and expect change is foooooooolish

meanwhile from your pix...you can still audition for smigel in the lord of the rings.....no need for them to spend all that dough on animation...you two bear an uncanny resemblance
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Aspetta(f): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
First, I pray ASUU will resume. I pray Jonathan will contest. I pray agriculture will be the order of the day. I pray everyone will rise up and work hard. I pray scamming will stop. I pray Boko Haram will all swallow rat poison and DIE. Then it is only a matter of time before nations start fighting for Nigerian visa...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Reference(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2013
GEJ's presidency remains the best thing to happen to Nigeria to date. A real 'garden of Eden' moment.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by busymouth: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2013
All of you saying Nigeria should break-up are probably holding fake green passports....its not about Jonathan,Babangida,Atiku, Ameachi,or any other cursed member of the ruling elite...its about the geographical location called NIGERIA..It was giving to us and populated by GOD to whom we owe both gratitude and responsibility..any body that hopes for our disintegration should go to the Bakassi or any other border location..true Nigerians will make here work..may be we dont know that if there is any serious crisis in Nigeria it would affect the whole of Africa and by extention the world.. All of you saying Nigeria should break-up are probably holding fake green passports....its not about Jonathan,Babangida,Atiku, Ameachi,or any other cursed member of the ruling elite...its about the geographical location called NIGERIA..It was giving to us and populated by GOD to whom we owe both gratitude and responsibility..any body that hopes for our disintegration should go to the Bakassi or any other border location..true Nigerians will make here work..may be we dont know that if there is any serious crisis in Nigeria it would affect the whole of Africa and by extention the world..
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by SPEED5: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2013
sCun: The question is, will it bring an end to a mess called you? When you spend all your day jumping from thread to thread making brainless comments, you end up blaming Nigeria for your problems.

I luv u for this comment
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by walexlugas08(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
If to ask nigeria masses of their desire towards this tyranny leaders and the way they've been governing us since her inception,there wouldn't be any hesitancy to say 'Yes', let's divide. Arguably,it's been consensus that the only last solution to our long political cheating and unable to benefit political dividend since it existence is by 'divide',even unborn child knows that our best solution is division,to divide and nothing else!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by abu12: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
1oracle:
Not only aboki........Aboki and the Yorubas.

It is you the ibos who really want 1 nigeria, with all killing in the north you are not ready to leave.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by walexlugas08(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
@busy mouth- all you said were understood but,don't you think that as you've rightly said,if it's god that truely merged,bestowed,and descended this nation together,and this bringing sufferness,strugleness,perplexity,and pandemonium to the nation, then I think and feel that it's permissible to ask that the same god to balkanize i.e seperate such nation before it getting decimated and shattered by cruelty leaders like ours in our dearly country(Nigeria)!
busy mouth: All of you saying Nigeria should break-up are probably holding fake green passports....its not about Jonathan,Babangida,Atiku, Ameachi,or any other cursed member of the ruling elite...its about the geographical location called NIGERIA..It was giving to us and populated by GOD to whom we owe both gratitude and responsibility..any body that hopes for our disintegration should go to the Bakassi or any other border location..true Nigerians will make here work..may be we dont know that if there is any serious crisis in Nigeria it would affect the whole of Africa and by extention the world.. All of you saying Nigeria should break-up are probably holding fake green passports....its not about Jonathan,Babangida,Atiku, Ameachi,or any other cursed member of the ruling elite...its about the geographical location called NIGERIA..It was giving to us and populated by GOD to whom we owe both gratitude and responsibility..any body that hopes for our disintegration should go to the Bakassi or any other border location..true Nigerians will make here work..may be we dont know that if there is any serious crisis in Nigeria it would affect the whole of Africa and by extention the world..
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Ngokafor(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
@rigormortis you seem so angry over this issue!!...i understand some of your points even though they are riddled with insults...
....the truth is i would have preferred Nigeria to work but it's getting worse by the day with so much religious and tribal sentiments..there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel...so what gives?..
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by VAQAXY: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2013
If the GEJ 2015 ambition can help dismember the country faster then why are we bothered? Was it not to dismember the country that 3 million people died last time? Now this is the easiest way to go our separate ways. Igbos should be grateful to GEJ to run so that the country can break up faster!

GEJ for 2015.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Ngokafor: @rigormortis you seem so angry over this issue!!...i understand some of your points even though they are riddled with insults...
....the truth is i would have preferred Nigeria to work but it's getting worse by the day with so much religious and tribal sentiments..there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel...so what gives?..

no i am not angry.
i just hate the siddon look syndrome of the average naija youth......

they want change but are too lazy to make the change happen.....

even if nigeria breaks up most of the ranters would still remain in same condition cos poverty is more psychological than physical....

they would still enter the new country with their siddon look frame of mind and the same old politicians from old nigeria are still gonna shred them to pcs

if you cant effect the change yourself...whether in nigeria or in the break away part then all the ranting is still in vain.

and for the ones that are angry cos they are unemployed i understand....but why sit and look when you can fight for change...like i hv been saying, your politicians wont give it free cos the status quo is beneficial to them.....

if you cant go all out and fight for what you want then you deserve whatever you are getting right now cos that is the same thing you will get in the eventual break up
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by ChrisGnarly: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2013
oga prophet no be today nah, it don tee, we dy hear all these trash. u ar nt d first and will nt be d last. woe to them that speaks when d Lord never speak
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by BARRISTERDAN(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
iponrite: where the vultures are, dead will gather
Abi na where the dead are, the vultures will gather.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by npn001(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
He also should manage his court cases well. Kwara State’s Bukola too should manage his court cases so they are not used against him. Akpabio and Presidency will face challenges. The seven governors in the New Peoples Democratic Party-nPDP- will come back to
PDP; they’re just wasting their time.
The All Progressive Congress, APC, will be a strong opposition but it will not be able to overthrow the PDP in 2015.

For your information, the aggrieved PDP governors have joined the APC §Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ i think you should check your spiritual calling again.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2013

Well I don't accept any of the things he says(personal opinion, not judging)

But if voting GEJ would break this country up peacefully, then he just gave me another reason to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
But the Bible says God has blessed us with the spirit of discernment…

Can Ayo see? Is he a prophet? How can he tell me his spirit discerns? White garment churches are among the best worldwide! That’s why you see influential men and women going to them for prayers! Why don’t they remain in their Pentecostal churches? Even pastors from Pentecostal churches go to white garment churches to consult privately and get spiritual powers. I am a godfather to many Pentecostal churches but I have no godfather! God is my only father in the Lord!.......LO BA TAN
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by IYANGBALI: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
NO LONG TIN:
Well I don't accept any of the things he says(personal opinion, not judging)

But if voting GEJ would break this country up peacefully, then he just gave me another reason to vote for him

that would be my ONLY REASON to vote for him. I can't wait to see this country break up,our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by maxit2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
who calls someone PRIMATE ?
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by MeAboki(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
deleted
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by MeAboki(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ rigormortis

You continue making a lot of sense in your posts as I had also been an ardent upholder of your position until recently.

Its a pity that the minds of our youths have been taken away from them and replaced with backward rigid ones, set in tribalism and religious bigotry, to the extent that they lend themselves incapable of independent thinking and the willing tools of our corrupt politicians, resulting in the divisive quagmire that we find ourselves today.

Unfortunately, it seems there is nothing you and I or anybody can do to change such negative mindset, as the rot appears to have already set in.

Being on the receiving end of continuous bigotry and bashing has taken its toll on me, I dare say that my heart has also become filled with resentment; that I no longer feel any desire to share the same nationality with some ppl and have instead become a firm believer of disintegration, because the concept of one Nigeria seems to have been dealt a cruel death.

I now look forward towards a new beginning, an Arewa Republic for me and my ppl (in any of its possible ramification) because such eventual possibility holds better promise than in the present unhappy unity.

Don't get me wrong, a unified Nigeria free of corruption is by far the best option; unfortunately that dream is now, however, too late due to the problem of inertia in our youths for positive change - as you correctly mentioned, may God help us all.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by 4peace(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
npn001:

For your information, the aggrieved PDP governors have joined the APC §Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ i think you should check your spiritual calling again.
The man did not say they will not join any wtf but they are returning

That what they call spiritual,ability to see what other cant see.(if they return what will you call the man)

But let use our head and mind,from day 1 nPDP was formed to distabilise APC (Let wait and see),

Let ask ourself What has Original PDP did that warranty break-up in first place,

Why is the break-up when new Strong Opposition Shows up ?
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by ObiOkpor(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
anti sexkillz:

HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING HIS SECOND TERM...
HIS FIRST TENURE STARTED AFTER YARADUA DEMISE
u really dont know what u are saying.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by docsholz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
I just can't wait 4 this piece of shit country to disintegrate, any yoruba man against division can relocate to d Atlantic Ocean after it happens, and for the poster that earlier said Sw will be worse than Somalia if lagos is excluded, we'll never know until we're on our own
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Akiika: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
I neva chop pastors..... imagine
Bukola Saraki should manage his court cases very well! what the heck does this mean? to settle the judge to avoid conviction?
nPDP will come back to PDP?...too late, they just joined APC!
I think these fake pastors should be held accountable for their yeye predictions.
Imagine, Nigeria need to pray. Pray! pray!! pray!!!, religion that has been used to enslave people mentally,
when people should be enlightened on how to dislodge the charade going on.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Saib4Jesus: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
How does this news relate with that of the prophet which says that the G7 will return to PDP!

The New PDP has announced its merger with the All Progressive Congress, APC.
Rising from a 2hr meeting that held at the Kano state Governors lodge, Asokoro, Abuja, the Chairman
of the New PDP, Kawo Baraje confirmed that the merger is now real.
Present at the meeting were the Governors of Kwara, Adamawa, Niger, Rivers, Yobe states.
Kawo Baraje who briefed the Press confirmed that other members of the renegade G7 group took
excuses to travel as some of them would be travelling out of Abuja immediately.[b]How does this news relate with that of the prophet which says that the G7 will return to PDP!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by amakenny: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
rigormortis:

no i am not angry.
i just hate the siddon look syndrome of the average naija youth......

they want change but are too lazy to make the change happen.....

even if nigeria breaks up most of the ranters would still remain in same condition cos poverty is more psychological than physical....

they would still enter the new country with their siddon look frame of mind and the same old politicians from old nigeria are still gonna shred them to pcs

if you cant effect the change yourself...whether in nigeria or in the break away part then all the ranting is still in vain.

and for the ones that are angry cos they are unemployed i understand....but why sit and look when you can fight for change...like i hv been saying, your politicians wont give it free cos the status quo is beneficial to them.....

if you cant go all out and fight for what you want then you deserve whatever you are getting right now cos that is the same thing you will get in the eventual break up

Bloke,
You continue to SPIN YARN deceiving yourself, and perhaps believing that you are converting people to stick to your 100 years experiment on unity for the groups amalgamated to One Nigeria. Take a practical step: convince any lad from Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw or Bini or even Tiv to go now and and start living in Maiduguri or in the far far north. You face similara resistance to that as good as the type of resistance you may face from convincing any far-seeing Nigerian from the south that one Nigeria is good for him/her.
Mark it, it is not going to be bad business as usual in the new and more manageable countries that must emerge from the present unworkable Nigeria - unless perhaps, except the country that may emerge for your place. But do not use that to hold back others who would want to advance without one Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by odionpeter: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
GOD WILL KEEP US TOGETHER YOUR PLAN NO GO WORK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics) / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.