Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele (29986 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by amakenny: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
But who is afraid of Nigeria's break-up?
If a country has refused to function for the benefit of most of its citizens, it is silly to cry over the specter of breaking-up the country into smaller and more manageable countries.
Citizens' welfare must come first before country.
So many countries have broken up in the past, people need to desist from becoming paranoid over One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by MidasT(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
These prophets and men of God in Nigeria should let us know when they are speaking their own opinion from their mortal and finite mind, and when the Spirit of God is speaking thru them. They are not helping by mixing things up
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
ppl are just here ranting

posting shiiiiiiiiit that makes no sense at all

there are just about six posts here that are logically sound.

lotta retards on NL these days.................

biafra this.
oodua that..
arewa this..
south south for life!

the ppl that will rule these republics will be the same power hungry no clue mofos that have ruled naija before....it would be like pouring old wine into new bottles....

and the worst thing is the losers ranting here have no particular gain from it...they just wanna rant cos they have been brainwashed by tribal politicians who have nothing to offer so they resort to the people's opium....religion and tribalism......

as funny as it may sound the ppl of naija will gain more by staying together. at least in a federation.

economically, socially...the gains outnumber the cons...
countries like gambia easily reach their optimum developmental level and can go no further due to size and population......

instead of protesting for their rights and stop their leaders taking them for granted naija youths regurgitate the same old BS they hv been force fed by their parents and beer palour talk.....

then this dude whose prophesy has failed lotta times comes looking for cheap attention....and dudes fall for it....

you think this guy will keep talking if GEj makes him head prayer warrior to the presidency...of one other fancy position like that.......

like i said lotta retards in nowadays.....

ultimately the breaking up or unity of this country is not a function of how hard ppl rant.......
there are cabals interested in the unity so that they can keep reaping.......maybe when there is nothing else to milk and they are tired..but until then.................

these are the same ppl who will say its Gods will when someone dies of road accident due to bad roads instead to protesting about it and fighting for their rightsss...

but no...they will rather fall for divide and rule ethnic politics that favour the same elites that oppress you and adds nada to your hole ridden pocket.......

dumbasses

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by danjohn: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
"Is there any spiritual undertone to airplane crashes in Nigeria?

There is."

This was when I stopped reading.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by bishop4APC: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
rigormortis: ppl are just here ranting

biafra this.
oodua that..
arewa this..
south south for life!

the ppl that will rule these republics will be the same power hungry no clue mofos that have ruled naija before....it would be like pouring old wine into new bottles....

and the worst thing is the losers ranting here have no particular gain from it...they just wanna rant cos they have been brainwashed by tribal politicians who have nothing to offer so they resort to the people's opium....religion and tribalism......

as funny as it may sound the ppl of naija will gain more by staying together. at least in a federation.

countries like gambia easily reach their optimum developmental level and can go no further due to size and population......

instead of protesting for their rights and stop their leaders taking them for granted naija youths regurgitate the same old BS they hv been force fed by their parents and beer palour talk.....

then this dude whose prophesy has failed lotta times comes looking for cheap attention....and dudes fall for it....

you think this guy will keep talking if GEj makes him head prayer warrior to the presidency...of one other fancy position like that.......

ultimately the breaking up or unity of this country is not a function of how hard ppl rant.......
there are cabals interested in the unity so that they can keep reaping.......maybe when there is nothing else to milk and they are tired..but until then.................

these are the same ppl who will say its Gods will when someone dies of road accident due to bad roads instead to protesting about it and fighting for their rightsss...

but no...they will rather fall for divide and rule ethnic politics that favour the same elites that oppress you and adds nada to your hole ridden pocket.......

dumbasses
I think you are the chief dumbass here, if you are stil believing in Nigeria at this your age then my 5 years old niece knows more than you do.

Almost everybody except corporate mumus like you have been speculating and praying for the disintegration ever before this blind prophecy.

....If igbo, hausa or south south should open their eyes and see those thieves ruling and looting their country after the break up then such thing would never happen in yoruba land, the game would be tit for tat.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by amakenny: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2013

biafra this.
oodua that..
arewa this..
south south for life!

dumbasses
Bloke, you appear to be the worst dumb ass here. Big Nigeria and a useless administrative structure promotes corruption, administrative waste, do or die attitude to power. Dude, if you cannot hold the politians in your smaller country to account, mine and mine must hold our leaders to account in my smaller country. In any case, you are free to join the Bokos in their own country. Stop preaching bullshit, you are preaching to people in the 21st century. Nigeria has failed.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
bishop4APC: I think you are the chief dumbass here, if you are stil believing in Nigeria at this your age then my 5 years old niece knows more than you do.

Almost everybody except corporate mumus like you have been speculating and praying for the disintegration ever before this blind prophecy.

....If igbo, hausa or south south should open their eyes and see those thieves ruling and looting their country after the break up then such thing would never happen in yoruba land, the game would be tit for tat.

ori iya e fe buru ni

abi shonponno fe gbon omi si ikun baba e ni

ogbeni....ara ile e ni dumbass......

did i mention your daughterfvuking name

inu e bu...

ediot....if you cAnt protest when your retArd governor embezzles funds what makes you think you can do same if your prez mismanages funds in the new republic

ode oshi...oya go and breAk it up.....go to aso rock and say that lets see if that ur coconut head wont be broken up.....

your online rantings dont mean shiiiiit...thats my point...

if you really want it badly.....Carry placard..organise rallies and stop forming online champion on a faceless forum....

if you qoute me again and say shiiii....sango ma fi aRa san pa e...ogun de ma mu eje e ni osan gangan

ibadi iya e dumbass
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
amakenny: Bloke, you appear to be the worst dumb ass here. Big Nigeria and a useless administrative structure promotes corruption, administrative waste, do or die attitude to power. Dude, if you cannot hold the politians in your smaller country to account, mine and mine must hold our leaders to account in my smaller country. In any case, you are free to join the Bokos in their own country. Stop preaching bullshit, you are preaching to people in the 21st century.

ogbeni Are you bigger than brazil united states or india.....

maybe you have excreted your brain in a chronic bout of mental dysentry...

address the structure, protest the waste....do something...

or go out and organise groups for break up...carry placard....make a move gaddemit...instead of coming here and ranting...which cant change shiiiiii

moomoo
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by bishop4APC: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
rigormortis:

ori iya e fe buru ni

inu e bu...

ediot....if you cAnt protest when your retArd governor embezzles funds what makes you think you can do same if your prez mismanages funds in the new republic

ode oshi...oya go and breAk it up.....go to aso rock and say that lets see if that ur coconut head wont be broken up.....

if you really want it badly.....Carry placard..organise rallies and stop forming online champion on a faceless forum....

if you qoute me again and say shiiii....sango ma fi aRa san pa e...ogun de ma mu eje e ni osan gangan

ibadi iya e dumbass
You've got nothing to say, Ur jst ranting like mor.on.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
bishop4APC: You've got nothing to say, Ur jst ranting like mor.on.

grAnpa e ni mo.ron

make your points logically mAke i clear your doubt

if you no carry placard about break up And form organisation
ki ekpon e foka sibe
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by amakenny: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
rigormortis:

ori iya e fe buru ni

inu e bu...

ibadi iya e dumbass
Ewu, did people go to the capital to protest or formed online protests or even fired a shot when old Soviet Union, Czekoslovakia, etc broke up? Greed and your inability to believe in yourslf and what you can achieve by your own efforts make you want to force people against their will to choose to belong to one country with you in the 21St century. You still belong to the past.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by babsomotde(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Only God Knows....
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Dancee1(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Arrogant nonsense, i can clearly put it to u mr.prophet dat what u said is not a prophecy but a wrong future analysis of d nigerian politics.But remember this, woe unto d man who says dat d lord has spoken just to get leadership position when God actually has not. Look very well b/4 u leap mr.prophet for our president has a higher spiritual & physical understanding than u and he understands ur tricks to manipulate him into being ur follower. so relax as u watch him contest for his rightful second tenure,wins and also acomplishes every expedient stuff dat is needful for d growth & development of this nation and it is not only going to be fantastic but wine-astic.(pls don`t mind dat word, i just invented it) GOODLUCK JONATHAN till 2019.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2013
amakenny: Ewu, did people go to the capital to protest or formed online protests or even fired a shot when old Soviet Union, Czekoslovakia, etc broke up? Greed and your inability to believe in yourslf and what you can achieve by your own efforts make you want to force people against their will to choose to belong to one country with you in the 21St century. You still belong to the past.

your are one daughterfvcking limp dikc brain dead gay.got

read their history.....there was massive protests against the union by non moscovites who wanted greater autonomy......they didnt just sit down and yap about it....

another thing is that ussr was made up of different federating units which were more or less like small countries...they just wanted to self govern directly instead of reporting to moscow...plus they were broke from the arms race period so they thought they have nothing much to gain from the ussr

but the truth is apart from russia no other country is doing really well....ukraine is as broke as fvkc.....you also have to remember that usa wanted the break up cos they felt threatened by the size...usa would break russia if the can....
now chechenya which is a part of russia want greater autonomy...they are currently fight guerrilla war with russia..........same with china and tibet

ultimately what i wnt you to get into your skull is that the citizens werent docile about what they wanted

in the case of czekoslovakia....they broke up due to political reasons......their leaders wanted it so..against the wishes of a large part of the population...so like i said in my first post...except your leaders get tired of choping and want to break you are ranting in vain....

another annoying thing is that ppl cite usa's prediction that naija will break by 2015...must usa tell you to break up before you know what to do,?

usa always feel threatened by sizable countries that they cant control their affairs...nigeria with tribal riffraffs and relligious divide just comes in handy...throw in a few retardsss and the job is all set for them...break em up into managable sizes that will be of no threat to them in a gazzillion years time.

ogbeni if you want break up so much, remove your hands from self-service.ing your dikc.....go out and protest...create the awareness and stop ranting here.....your leaders are not gonna do it for you in the forseeable future..

none of them is ready to sacrifice todays gain and certainty n security for the uncertainty of a new republic

keep dreaming
reality is harsh

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Emytexboy(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2013
gringrin;Dthats gono be fantastic oh cheesy who cares if nigeria break :O:O:O WELL LET THEM CRY THOSE THAT OPPOSES THE DISINTERATIONcheesy tongue
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by amakenny: 1:36am On Nov 26, 2013
rigormortis:

your are one daughterfvcking limp dikc brain dead gay.got

read their history.....there was massive protests against the union by non moscovites who wanted greater autonomy......they didnt just sit down and yap about it....

another thing is that ussr was made up of different federating units which were more or less like small countries...they just wanted to self govern directly instead of reporting to moscow...plus they were broke from the arms race period so they thought they have nothing much to gain from the ussr

but the truth is apart from russia no other country is doing really well....ukraine is as broke as fvkc.....you also have to remember that usa wanted the break up cos they felt threatened by the size...usa would break russia if the can....
now chechenya which is a part of russia want greater autonomy...they are currently fight guerrilla war with russia..........same with china and tibet

ultimately what i wnt you to get into your skull is that the citizens werent docile about what they wanted

in the case of czekoslovakia....they broke up due to political reasons......their leaders wanted it so..against the wishes of a large part of the population...so like i said in my first post...except your leaders get tired of choping and want to break you are ranting in vain....

another annoying thing is that ppl cite usa's prediction that naija will break by 2015...must usa tell you to break up before you know what to do,?

usa always feel threatened by sizable countries that they cant control their affairs...nigeria with tribal riffraffs and relligious divide just comes in handy...throw in a few retardsss and the job is all set for them...break em up into managable sizes that will be of no threat to them in a gazzillion years time.

ogbeni if you want break up so much, remove your hands from self-service.ing your dikc.....go out and protest...create the awareness and stop ranting here.....your leaders are not gonna do it for you in the forseeable future..

none of them is ready to sacrifice todays gain and certainty n security for the uncertainty of a new republic

keep dreaming
reality is harsh
Soviet Union was more stable than Nigeria as a country before it broke, Usa or no Usa influence, Soviet Union like Nigeria was not supposed to be one country. And remember, there was no means of passing mass information in the 1990S when these Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Czech, all diinteggrated, talk less today. Look, short of people carrying placards pressing for necessary spliting of Nigeria, all it shall take is a small upheaval and most unstable country like Nigeria dissolves. The politicians now eating from Nigeria know that Nigeria is a most dysfunctional country, so they would not, like before, gang up to fight agains Nigeria disintegrating. The Brazil and the other large and diverse countries have no strong divisions like religion plaguing them. Majority of people in those countries have commonly shared value systems. Nigeria has a strong religious divide problem and diversgent value systems among its groups. Continuing to force One Nigeria is like continuing to imprison the liberty of its people to choice of nationality.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by DerideGull(m): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Why do certain people from certain section of Nigeria publicly express fear on hearing disintegration of Nigeria? If GEJ’s quest to contest 2015 presidential election in Nigeria will bring about the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria, I can not wait.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nonybb: 2:57am On Nov 26, 2013
If Nigeria can Break UP so be it. No one is born-to-follow while others born-to-rule

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2013
amadice: ....if lagos is taken away from oduduwa...wooow niger republic, somalia, burundi, liberia, guinea, mali, chad will b richer dan ur pathetic region...
You are very st.upi.d
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by paschalndidi(m): 3:42am On Nov 26, 2013
I think Nigeria and Nigerians have a problem. With all thats happening in this country, isn't it obvious that what we need is national conference to discuss our numerous problems and find ways forward? If Jonathan runs for 2015 election, its going to ster the break up of Nigeria. I wonder why Nigeria did not break up when obj ran for second term and was going for 3rd term. Jonathan will run and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Pinkybush: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2013
I'm praying 4 Nigeria 2 break up so dat boko haram states should go their way. And if Gej contesting in 2015 will bring abt d said break up am with him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by spacechuks(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2013
rigormortis:

ogbeni Are you bigger than brazil united states or india.....

maybe you have excreted your brain in a chronic bout of mental dysentry...

address the structure, protest the waste....do something...

or go out and organise groups for break up...carry placard....make a move gaddemit...instead of coming here and ranting...which cant change shiiiiii

moomoo
your level of foolishness is beyond comprehension,so you think you can continue to reap from where you did not sow,you are blind to the corruption,nepotism,tribalism,favouritism that have bedeviled this country bc you are a beneficiary.come to think of it,what has the average man beneifited from this country if not poverty,lack of good roads,lack of quality education,lack of light( the worse bc this fools that said graduate should create jobs can't even provide power,few jobs that were created have folded up cos of power)

If everyone wants to rule by all means,what does it stop the failed system from breaking up so they can rule as much as they like...

U̶̲̥̅̊ dare compare nigeria unity to india and the rest,do you knw how indians are suffering,do you know how many indians are homeless

Some dumbass come on national tv and §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ nigeria unity is non-negotiable....their father yansh(in warri slang). Those demented ignoramus want to keep reaping and plunging this country into failure

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Pinkybush: I'm praying 4 Nigeria 2 break up so dat boko haram states should go their way. And if Gej contesting in 2015 will bring abt d said break up am with him.

whAt makes you think that boko will respect international borders
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by ptochukwu24: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2013
If it is perfect will of God Almighty that Nigeria will break without a single bullet, so be it and may name of God be praised.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Bolurx(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2013
Listen y'all! Bolurx is my name...your just talking abou 2015 but hear there will be no elections come 2015. It's a Prophecy o! you may think otherwise buh I know what I'm saying. Write it down.

PEACE!
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2013
spacechuks: your level of foolishness is beyond comprehension,so you think you can continue to reap from where you did not sow,you are blind to the corruption,nepotism,tribalism,favouritism that have bedeviled this country bc you are a beneficiary.come to think of it,what has the average man beneifited from this country if not poverty,lack of good roads,lack of quality education,lack of light( the worse bc this fools that said graduate should create jobs can't even provide power,few jobs that were created have folded up cos of power)

If everyone wants to rule by all means,what does it stop the failed system from breaking up so they can rule as much as they like...

U̶̲̥̅̊ dare compare nigeria unity to india and the rest,do you knw how indians are suffering,do you know how many indians are homeless

Some dumbass come on national tv and §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ nigeria unity is non-negotiable....their father yansh(in warri slang). Those demented ignoramus want to keep reaping and plunging this country into failure

are you out of your mind or did you land on your head when your mother gave birth to you,?

please read my posts very well before you spill your ignorance

i am not canvassing for unity by force..........what i am saying is that disintergration wont come to you on a platter.......

you want it, you do something about it instead of ranting online..

just reAd my eArlier posts........

indians are suffering..thats true but they have a growing economy......

and do you know that texas is bigger than nigeria,?

look if break up happens so be it, i have dual passports.....i am not scared of it...but who is gonna initiate the break up...your politians....or the dimwit ranters with their illogical posts.....who do nothing but talk without action

your governor buys a private jet and the youth just looks on..
your senator has forty cars and you cant protest..
these are the same ppl that would govern your pseudo utopian republic...the would still mismanage and all you would do is rant.....

libyan, tunisian and egyptian youths didnt sit and mope. they fought and protested...if you can do it now you can do it later...

now lemme enlighten you a little...the problem of nigeria is not one nigeria but the mentality of the nigerians......tribalism and ignorant followership....even in family level....obey your parents but when your father spews his ethnic jargons like dont marry from so so tribe do you sit down and think for yourself......think about how your marital happines depends on you and you only...how same tribal marriage is not alwayys rosy......no..you swallow everythink hook line and sinker because thinking is a big job for you so you allow others do it for you

from your name and post you either come from the east or south south...now listen

biafra would be a landlocked area...the people would be highly industrious and produce diverse things from clothes to shoes to manufacturing if theu think straight.....but who will be the target market when they cant produce food in self sufficient quantities.......ultimately their bargaining power would be reduced drastically...
neighbours wont patronise them out of animosity and tribal sentiments..like russia and ukraine

now niger delta republic......
if you think this country would stay as one and not be bedeviled by the same problem that faced nigeria then you must be off your rocker.....

tribalism will be rife and even worse eventually it would break up into tribal peices again.....

now this is what the white house wants......to break up big emerging countries into managable sizes that would benefit them......and you are helping them along

look i am not saying nigeria should remain by force but if you choose to do nothing about it then just shut up and enjiy it while it lasts instead of your useless rants

think hard before you call your father foolish again
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by knash1(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2013
anti sexkillz:

HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING HIS SECOND TERM...
HIS FIRST TENURE STARTED AFTER YARADUA DEMISE
OLODOOOOOO.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by wokasor: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2013
In the days of old, Prophets of God interceeded for the children of God. As a true one of God today, as patiotic as you sound, please do something fast to avert the unwanted happening to Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by RedReact: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
@RIGOMORTIS,
Sorry o, you are busy fighting a LOST cause at giving an enlightement.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by paschalndidi(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013

biafra this.
oodua that..
arewa this..
south south for life!

dumbasses
The only intelligent Nigerian has just talked. Lets give him a round of applause. Are u happy now?
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by paschalndidi(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2013

biafra this.
oodua that..
arewa this..
south south for life!

dumbasses
The only intelligent Nigerian has just talked. Lets give him a round of applause. Are u happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.