Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (49240 Views)

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (read) / ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Anuoluwap(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
much traffic....few comments
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by tolurainbow(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Awon oloriburuku...pls who can lend me another epe make I dash dis bunch of stupidity may dere children life be delay ijn......
undecidedAwon oloriburuku...pls who can lend me another epe make I dash dis bunch of stupidity may dere children life be delay ijn......
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by isi4(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
If ASUU want payment for job not done....then the Students too need to be paid by ASUU for forcing them to sit @ home!!!!
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by 3kay945(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Allohrandy: Its only in Nigeria workers will strike for days and still expect to be paid for the days they didn't work. In most western countries including America, you don't get paid for the days you missed while on strike. The national assembly should pass a law that no worker should be paid for the days they are out of work when they go on strike

see ur wide mouth.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by kazyhm(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
cumpaddre:
Are u dreaming?

Lmao!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by koolguy88(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASUU, enough is enough of these games. we all know this govt dont have this money to pay you. let our kids go back to school pls.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Dhortunn(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Anuoluwap: much traffic....few comments

I guess there is nothing to talk about...
Everyone is already tired of the bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by howfarwhatagwan: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
koolguy88: ASUU, enough is enough of these games. we all know this govt dont have this money to pay you. let our kids go back to school pls.

Really you actually believe the government doesn't have this money to give them or you meant to say they have the money but will not pay?
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by jhidey08(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
koolguy88: ASUU, enough is enough of these games. we all know this govt dont have this money to pay you. let our kids go back to school pls.
let ur kids go back 2 skul abi let ur brodas and sistas go back 2 skul. No dey form wetin u no reach here 4 us o.

Na joke o

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Panshow(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASUU want to reap where they do not sow.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by howfarwhatagwan: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
My heart bleeds for my beloved country.... and the students especially the science and engineering students going back to the same old same old... what is more shocking is the comments from Nigerians so sad that we cannot unite to move the nation forward
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by RayCharles(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wen December don reach!!! Nonsense. All plans to make me spend Xmas in school must bow! if yhu are with me lemme see yhu type "AMEN"
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Allohrandy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
3kay945:

see ur wide mouth.
see your big head
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by koolguy88(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
the govt don't have money to waste on ASUU. Nigeria don't need to waste money on paying guys called ASUU. they should be innovative. ASUU should wake up from slumber. go back to your classrooms pls. I.m in a shop.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by baronk1: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
May wot so ever that will make this strike not last till january continue to keep students on suspence till then AMEN ;Ds
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by koolguy88(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
the govt don't have money to waste on ASUU. ASUU should wake up from slumber. go back to your classrooms pls. I.m in a shop.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by victorlexa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Only reason why the lecturers are being so
stiff-necked with their demands is because
they know without a doubt that the FG can
afford whatever money they ask for.
They(ASUU) have seen recent
developments in the country;how one
woman can ask her subordinates to "do the
needful" and squander millions on cars,how
the NNPC has turned into one big circus
where the minister of petroleum and others
siphon as much as they want.
The Lecturers also want their share of the
so-called national cake except that they are
doing it at the detriment of innocent
students.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by alexy53: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
i think i am tired of this strike thing!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by godofwar666(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Icnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U. Abeg how does dat affect us n precisely who cares? ASUU don tire 4 d strike ni? Na yawa b dat o!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
"I was raped at the age of 9 "-Oprah Winfrey

-"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates

-"I was sexually, mentally,emotionally and verbally abused by
my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at
the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer

-"I struggled academically throughout elementary school"- Dr Ben Carson

-"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" -
Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms,returning Coke
bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs

-"My teachers used to call me a failure"- PM Tony Blair

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by buoye1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
link2ok: I cnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U.
Omoh...Na wa 4 u o
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Tightguy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Outrageous conditions ; worse than even the so-called 2009 agreement IMO. I dnt think FG would go with this.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Shugajay(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
What a country!!! ASUU z bitting more dan dey can chew.. Y all dz selfishness?? Whoever does: PAY n no WORK?? Even in civilised countries, itx not done n yet, ASUU z askyn 4 outstandyn salaries?? After keepyn students @ home 4 4months n still countyn?? I'm highly disappnted.. I knew be4hand dat ASUU was fightyn 4 dia own 'selfish reasons' n not d 'students'..

Time z ticking.. House rents are expiring.. Future plans re on standstill.. Future graduands re hoping.. Churches re praying.. Students re hopeful.. Souls re frustrated.. All cos of ASUU..

If asked 2 pay each student in monetary value 4 d tym wasted, can dey pay And yet, dey re tlkyn abt outstndyn salaries 4 no JOB done..

Dz isn't fair.. Dey re toiling wiv our future.. All dey fink of z 'diasleves'.. Feel so sad.. Pooo.. embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by buoye1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
senrino:

Fake news.... No source... angry angry angry
u quoted d whole story because of dis mess!!!na wa u
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Shugajay(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tight_guy: Outrageous conditions ; worse than even the so-called 2009 agreement IMO. I dnt think FG would go with this.
Really outrageous conditions... Wen I first logged in n saw dz(i.e, d conditions given 2 FG), I tout it was a joke, not until my cousin confirmed it.. Dz country z such a pitiable 1...
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Synthase(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
On point and fully supported! Eventhough I support their struggle they should be made to account for these funds. I observe something in one university sometime back, the facilities in a department were renovated and improved, then few weeks later they started pasting tet fund intervention on those facilities, about a month later, I then discovered that the tet fund intervention had metamorphorsed into etf intervention on the same facilities. This scenario speaks more about the state of the nation.
hiroz: see this selfish group.this is one of the most one sided negotiations ever,where only one sect(ASUU) benefits.they are talking about salary when they didnt do one thing for 5 months what about the students,dont they deserve some compensation for losing almost half a year of their academic life.just call off the strike already or shut up and stop all these multiple repetitive meatpie meetings and blackmail of the govt and an entire nation.i understand ASUU wants to improve education but the are very unreasonable in their request.ASUU as una want plenty money the FG should make them account for every pencil,cement bag,light bulb,nut and screw,wire and biro they spend it on.200 billion no be beans.seun hold me i dey vex.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Yagazee: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
My dad assured me life will b sweet f FG should fulfil their deal. He also said FG wil pay salaries at once so that i can get mysef a new fone
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sard: Haba! you don't need to say all that. Besides, I won't dash out that space, I would only sell tp the highest bidder.
I like yur signature. #Fact
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by ccollins(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
senrino:

Fake news.... No source... angry angry angry

You are still searching for a source when this information is explicit all over the net.. Instead of sauce, why not look for salad angry[quote author=senrino]
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Yagazee: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
The principle of no-work-no-pay
(dies non)
The principle of 'no-work-no-
pay' is not a punishment. When
an employee expends his energy
and effort in a productive task, a
predetermined salary rewards
his performance. Employees are
compensated for contributing
their labour. When there is no
contribution, there is no
compensation in return. It is a
covenant between two parties
that provides for equal and
reciprocal responsibility.
Wikipaedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University / My Lecturer's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.