Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (49163 Views)

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (read) / ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by cutebobo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
All is well although I'm tired of this news already
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by kennyonthrone(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Cubeet: .
link2ok: I cnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U.
Cubeet: .
Off al tinz 2 consult ur pastor nd deacons 2 pray. 4,is jst abt u makin fp.nigga I can believe u writin dis at dis ur age.pls remind me again hw old re u?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by glamoureze(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
waiting...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Salma(f): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Arrant nonsense! Kai dis is so annoying, abeg de should stop playing with out our heads o.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
una 4 dh dia dh hope 4 3 trillions
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Malakh: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
make una go find work o,Asun no send una grin
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Knownpal(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
astronautog: There are two little black birds sitting on d wall,
nwannem peter, nwannem paul,.fly away peter, fly
away paul,..........
See wetin ASUU cause oh.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
well,since GEJ is gonna be releasing #225b for da next FOUR YEARS,no problemo..
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by safarigirl(f): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
The same Jonathan that said he won't be having any meetings today after returning from a 6-hour trip is who they're meeting? And this salary, when will FG arrange it and pay that they'll call it off? This strike no be this year, some saying they want to resume school this year, don't hold your breath
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by eluquenson(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Same old stories, sorry for Nigerian student
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
raytony: . Thanks, I don vote for Yaya Toure.
lol, how you vote? Cuz voting has ended since midnight
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by mustaphagreens(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by dexterinc2003: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
So ASUU don see say december don reach bah,una wan collect unearned salary go flex for december and have more energy 2 continue d strike bah? No work ,no pay mheen!!!God punish devil. angry
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by ncpat(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
So because u are ASUU president, u will now be ordering my presido to sign or else, my friend go and rest, FG don`t pay them any salary because they did not work for it. I think u people want accountability and transparency and I think that is what you will get.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
If ASUU calls off strike, GOODLUCK! If they don't, have PATIENCE!!!

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
nawa o, hmm
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Anuoluwap(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
link2ok: I cnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U.
lol...you should go back to asylum. Asap
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by johnlegend01: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
If Jo-Lantern really cares about the future of youths and future of this country, this should not be a problem.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Lawalemi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
I thought you all were ranting here that ASUU must not step down for FG, now who is loosing; ASUU of FG? We all must condenm ASUU because they've overstretched the battle!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by luvinhubby(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I think ASUU is getting weak and probably loosing this game.
It's obvious, they are loosing public support and cracks are beginning to appear within their ranks.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Chukkasy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
*yawns* same old gist, next pls
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Frankharry(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASSU IS KILLING AND WASTING D FUTURE OF NIGERIAN SCHOLAR
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by jamesbridget13(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
ASUU needs money 4 xmas jamboree; JEG no sign any stupid agreement. ASUU wicked, i never see association wey greedy reach them. Thats hw they kept me in sch n made me graduate march 2011 instead of 2010. Its barely 3 years n d same drama is repeating its self. ASUU wicked #screaming#

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Anuoluwap(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Frank harry: ASUU IS KILLING AND WASTING D FUTURE OF NIGERIAN SCHOLARS
corrected.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by jikjimmy: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmm! So so happy 4 u 4 ds rare feat u hv attained 2dae.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by ezeama1010(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
I earnestly hope to get there someday.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by oluboyo04(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
at ur age
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by whosefault(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I think ASUU is getting weak and probably loosing this game.

You are absolutely correct
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Yinky95(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
you should do thanksgiving @ur church for this dumb achievement. You are so dumb. Convince me You didn't escape from yaba left.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Sard(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
alpha conde:

If you don't sell this space today, God will punish you.
Haba! you don't need to say all that. Besides, I won't dash out that space, I would only sell tp the highest bidder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.