Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them (1265 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by karmaleon: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Just out of curiosity i wish to bring this question to the forum

Why do girls in relationship tell us who wooed them, giving us a description of the wooer like we give a f**k

Here is an example;

Sweetheart, you wont blieve the embarrassment i got today. One light skinned guy like with curly hair driving a red range rover sport pulled over and asked if he could give me a ride. what did he take me for? a call girl?

so what did you tell him baby

I told him i was just going around the corner, so he gave me his card...

*she was embarrassed yet she took the card
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by oasis01(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hahahaha,so that you step up your temple.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by MissLirusehn(f): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
See opression
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by vizkiz: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Op...u sef qo n make money grin ur girl z half way in d quy's arm
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by karmaleon: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ok lemme clear the misconception here, I am far from being poor or broke. So very far

I just noticed that its a common practice among most girls i have met.

I Don't know if it is their own way of placing value on themselves

Or probably just a ruse of trying to tell us how they handled a temptation
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
@op sum galz do dat to make the guy jealous
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by 49cents(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Evrybody is a big boy on nairalaond o

Its needleSs to share with your partner those details, u may just leave him or her insecure and loose whatver u have to an idle remark
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by mencade6: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dont mind that your girl, they do things like this but later you will be surprised that the same guy has been baanging your ladies nyash for u.

Women, never trust them. Just have at the back of your that your gal has lost interest in u.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
most do it to test your reaction, if you are going to be jealous, I remember the day my then gf told me her ex conteacted her and he wants them to be friend and she was kinda sking for my permission, mean if it bothers me, I said no go ahead , I trust ..see me wahala, the babe started screaming and crying how, I don't care about her because im not even jealous or angry that she is in contact with her ex..blah blah...so if you can fake it , if you can't keep not giving a flying fck cuz I sure don't . I don't picture myself being jealous
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by passionate88: 6:00am On Nov 06, 2014
vizkiz:
@ Op...u sef qo n make money grin ur girl z half way in d quy's arm
So you agree that Nigerian girls love for money is too much?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Always Tell Us Who Wooed Them by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2014
Real estates

(1) (Reply)

17 Ways On How To Make Your Relationship Admirable / 10 Keys That Will Make Your romantic relationship strong And Lasting / She Like Me Many Much But Too Shy/sacred To Make Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.