Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP (19010 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Lordsonempire(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
jeron1: fool...akpabio can never be wise. he has sold his birthright

U are very sick. Thank God is not ur birthright. U beta wakeup before is too late.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by fredevans: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mr governor u are d best ,,thery hv no were 2 run 2,,they are coward
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Lordsonempire(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta: Listen to this Aso Rock bingo. Na ya papa get PDP? What a clown..

So u mean he does not av right to express his view abi. U need help.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Lordsonempire(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Symphony007: No doubt about it, goodswill akpabio is the most stupid man in nigeria. I don't know why he loves jonathan so much, is he gay? He underestimates the name lapdog.

Na u b him gay partner. He is wiser than u a million time.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
What is wrong in the statement by Mr Akpabio? If you don;t want something, why not leave it? You don't eat dog meat but u share it wt ur teeth..haba !

A wise rat only insults the cat when a hole is near. Where is the G7's alternate plan. Abi dem no get plan B before poking their hands into GEJ's eye? Bunch of mumu dem.

9 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Funjosh(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Leave PDP and go to where

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by buoye1(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Useless goats
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Sorry 4 derailing, pls how can one create a post on NAIRALAND? pls help!
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ocelot2006(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2013
My able governor has said it all. If the aggrieved governors aren't happy with the PDP, let them quit all the party and move on. It's not a must to be a member of tge PDP.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Lilaex: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2013
God punish ur Fada

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by aj1802001: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2013
ITbomb: I wonder if this man can survive like Amaechi without presidential support .
For me he is a clown in politics
for a clown, his developmental strides are far better than what Amaechi has done in the same time frame coming from where Akwa Ibom started from. With or without presidential support, Akwa Ibom will never forget him and it's a fact.

13 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by onimcee1(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2013
wise man, wat birthright did he sell?
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by itzlazzy(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2013
2 who? U?
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by onimcee1(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Symphony007: No doubt about it, goodswill akpabio is the most stupid man in nigeria. I don't know why he loves jonathan so much, is he gay? He underestimates the name lapdog.
na silly man dey know silly man.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by dBard: 12:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Anyway u look at it, Akpabio has simply said d truth.
If u aren't happy with d way tins are, u 've ur own set of untenable demands n r seen gallivanting wit d opposition, y not do all a favour n leave

Seriously..dis issue has been dragging on f too long n is gradually distracting attention from issues of development.
Personally am tired of dis G7 b.s..
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by akpan123(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2013
l think he should concentrate more on developing his state, He is doing a good job, and state out of been a refree, of in house fighting.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by TechWalker007: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2013
teejan: Akpabio..is just a misfit!, a Governor that supervises the beating of Honourable members of the house.

I thought that was Amaechi, one of the aggrieved governors Akpabio just fixed!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by searay(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Being able to read and write doesn't make on literate. Judging from most of the 1st page coments. It's either they did not read the article or they are bunch of illiterate. No apologies.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by oluwamikkie: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2013
tokunboh: What has Akpabio said that is not in order? I understand this is politics where anything goes. Let the 7 outlaws leave PDP on time abeg... no time for bad market shioooorrrr
Nice 1 man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by oluwamikkie: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2013
dBard: Anyway u look at it, Akpabio has simply said d truth.
If u aren't happy with d way tins are, u 've ur own set of untenable demands n r seen gallivanting wit d opposition, y not do all a favour n leave

Seriously..dis issue has been dragging on f too long n is gradually distracting attention from issues of development.
Personally am tired of dis G7 b.s..

Simple!!!!
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ujoinme: 1:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Its time traitors leave PDP. Akpabio predicted this a while ago that traitors will leave the party. Nice its finally happening
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ujoinme: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2013
searay: Being able to read and write doesn't make on literate. Judging from most of the 1st page coments. It's either they did not read the article or they are bunch of illiterate. No apologies.

They are all members Akpabio haters association. It dosent mater what akpabio says as long as its from him its bad. The reason is simple Akpabio developmental strides and support for GEJ is a nightmare for the opposition parties and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by paschalndidi(m): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2013
You re the one who's a fool here. Whats wrong with what he said? Yes, if you say you re aggrieved, you move out. Its the reality everywhere.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by paschalndidi(m): 3:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Which political party is better than the other in Nigeria? Why Would you leaving your ruling party to a non ruling party? The g7 governors re pretenders. They re like that man who says he does not eat rat but would always want to use his teeth to share a rosted rat for children. Tell me has that man not eaten the rat? They pretend to be the saints, but in a reality they re not, otherwise why havent they joined the acclaimed good party, you know the party now. But we all know they will not because what pdp can give them, no party will. They should come out and tell us where they stand and stop pretending. Nigerians re getting wiser everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by excel2013: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2013
It a pity that Akpabio is called a clown,I am not his fan nor am I a PDP member,Akpabio is right ,very right,leave sentiments,the G7 issue has been on ,they want to leave today ,they are leaving tommorrow ,what are they really waiting for.He is right.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Edygrin(m): 3:45am On Nov 26, 2013
nijanigga: Akpabio where is that $250,000 that went missing at your govt lodge in Abuja? This kind of thing will never happen in a civilized society.
How come you are the only person that heard of this abii APC don pay u too*
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by nationwide1(m): 3:47am On Nov 26, 2013
I wonder whether those who call Akpabio names are Nigerians at all. In life, one of hardest things to do is to commend a man with no strings of benefits attached. I mean praising your performing enemy. Only those with hearts of gold can do this. It requires no logic to know that the outspoken governor has said the truth which deserves a quote beyond this generation. The non-nigerians who abused Akpabio have failed to realize that the G7's only grievance is that GEJ has plan of running for the second term.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ektbear: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Selfish interest. The more governors who leave, the stronger his relative position becomes grin
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by hopilo: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2013
for your mind u sharp. Read Akpabio statement again n tell me between the two of you who foolish

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Webmoneycccom: 4:06am On Nov 26, 2013
Those so called G7 (Governors) are afraid to go, hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha / Nigerians 6th Happiest In Africa In World Happiness Report 2017 / Biodun Olujimi Replaces Akpabio As Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.