Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP (18998 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by callmenow: 4:14am On Nov 26, 2013
One or two comments has been spot on. GEJ was voted to 'transform' the economy and the people for four years. Two and half years later, he is hobbled by the desperate G7. Why should he be ambushed by the nay sayers. Let these malcontents join APC or any other corrupt entity. This presidency has been saddled with twisted hoods. In a years time, everyone will be asking what GEJ achieved in the past three years. The civil society should rise up and tell these people to go home or be recalled. I support Akpabio stance on this one. In Akpabio Nigerians stand

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by LadyH(f): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2013
I wonder why some of you are whinning. What exactly has this man done wrong? He simply pointed out common sense FCOL! I can only but wonda if some brains have been functioning here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by sluk(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by size38: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Governor Akpabio should go and sit down. Is that a way of making peace? Talking like a little boy whose parents just bought a "Toy" as a gift.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by bebechuks: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2013
jeron1: fool...akpabio can never be wise. he has sold his birthright
the bible says that evn a fool that keeps quiet is termed wise... Jonathan has been quiet but this man is just making noise looking for favour after his 8years in office.
jonathan wey carry big penis say he no pain am, Akpabio dey cry for am say jonathan no fit sleep for night.
wetin be joystick? Hahahahaha
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by bebechuks: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2013
LadyH: I wonder why some of you are whinning. What exactly has this man done wrong? He simply pointed out common sense FCOL! I can only but wonda if some brains have been functioning here. undecided
correct word
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ujoinme: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2013
The crybaby gov. amaechi and his gang of 6 should leave PDP because its too corrupt as they have alleged to any party of their choice so the country can move on.
These rebel govs are not interested in ant peace but to cause as much damage as they can in PDP before they depart.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by azimibraun: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Abeg smbody confirm the DELSU" Carlifonia" story abeg. Its of great importance. SEUN dnt jst sit thia pls start a new thread on this. Its very key.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Mwankpy: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2013
ItBomb, who told you Amaechi is surviving? Go to Channels TV website and watch him dance Skelewu, you'll get the message shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Symphony007: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Lordsonempire:

Na u b him gay partner. He is wiser than u a million time.
wiser than me a million times? Akpabio who borrows to pay for formerly borrowed money? The debt burden the children on akwa ibom will inherit will be epic. Thanks to their loud mouth, dollars sharing, dull governor.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by wokasor: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Freedom of association is key and a fundamental human right as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution. If the G7 are tired of PDP, they are at liberty to pitch their tent elsewhere what happens to their political fate notwithstanding.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ubongutioh(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2013
the bible says that evn a fool that keeps quiet is termed wise... Jonathan has been quiet but this man is just making noise looking for favour after his 8years in office.
jonathan wey carry big penis say he no pain am, Akpabio dey cry for am say jonathan no fit sleep for night.
You are Madt... You are the fool.... What wrong did Akpabio say? If they like let them leave... F** G7. TeamPDP, TeamGEJtill2019, TeamAkpabioforSenate.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by nellyelitz(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
You're a stable and courageuos man anyday,leave those unstable 7-animals.they should leave at once abeg!
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Sajio(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Perfectly correct.....@Akpabio. They should leave the Party joor!!
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Symphony,it is a shame you don't know how to talk.AKPABIO is making sense if they are agrieved.they should leave the party.They succeded in saying they are trouble.makers
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by ojimbo(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Politics, political parties. APGA, PDP, APC, LP, ANPP, CFC, LFC, UNN, ASUU, APSU, KAI, thats all i hear every day, cant you people form a group that will encourage youths or even improve our standard of living by creating employment opportunities, Shame on you all, is APGA, PDP, APC a production company?
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by eshareng: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2013
babsomotde: The giants party is shooting its foot. I can only see 50 % chance of their winnings from 85% in the coming Election.
keep dreamin. Wit all d noise APC made in Anambra, dey still came third position. It is not he who dance wit a girl in a party dat matters, but he who takes her home.. so keep ur eyes open and watch, cos dere is notin u can do to stop PDP from winning. .
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by tsomething: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Symphony007: wiser than me a million times? Akpabio who borrows to pay for formerly borrowed money? The debt burden the children on akwa ibom will inherit will be epic. Thanks to their loud mouth, dollars sharing, dull governor.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by andyanders: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2013

My brother, I wonderooooooooooo. This Akpabio is very useless and in fact a sell out because he is just a true copy of how people from his area behaves as they love following and snitching against their friends.

What will he gain out of all this.After Jonathan and his presidency, what happens? They all will go including him and later become common civilians. Akpabio is scheming to see if he can buy his way and one day contest for the office of the presidency. But let it be known to him if he doesn't know that he can NEVER smell that office in his life time. To me, he is just a noise maker and a braggart.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by tsomething: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Symphony007: wiser than me a million times? Akpabio who borrows to pay for formerly borrowed money? The debt burden the children on akwa ibom will inherit will be epic. Thanks to their loud mouth, dollars sharing, dull governor.

Been following ur comments on Akpabio but this one exposed your low level of reasoning . A man borrowed from a low interest yielding loan to pay up a high interest yielding loan and you call such person dumb? Akwa Ibom debt profile is a meagre 80 billion compared to some who owe 610 billion and are still asking for permission to borrow more. Hmmm, bros don't let hate push to say stupid things else people will feel you have a brain soaked in urine.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by BrutusOj(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Spicy_pee: If you are a student of delta state university abraka campus no doubt u won't know one of California Bar ABRAKA UPDATE!!-

D owner got married last month. he went to withdraw money fromd bank 3m naira... na dia nai madness attack am.....he dey confess since o..he said he used his mother 4 ritual and he buried 3 young children at the entrance of the bar,the middle and d back...he also said dat all the strippers, dancers and those coming to the bar that they danced away their destiny famous bar "California"
U don't knw hw to open a thread of ur own?
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by solomon111(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Akpabio has done 'enough' as governor to warrant respect.
If every governor was as pragmatic and sophisticated as akpabio,Nigeria would have been a 1st world country by now.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by lexrichy(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Spicy_pee: If you are a student of delta state university abraka campus no doubt u won't know one of California Bar ABRAKA UPDATE!!-

D owner got married last month. he went to withdraw money fromd bank 3m naira... na dia nai madness attack am.....he dey confess since o..he said he used his mother 4 ritual and he buried 3 young children at the entrance of the bar,the middle and d back...he also said dat all the strippers, dancers and those coming to the bar that they danced away their destiny famous bar "California"
I know the bar ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by SuperDan1: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2013
I am beginning to wonder the type of people we have on nairaland going by some of their comments. I am not a member of any political party, but any right thinking person knows what Akpabio said is absolutely true. What is the big deal in leaving PDP to another party of your choice if you feel you are no longer comfortable with PDP?.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Agwoden(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Who is that brain-washed APC rat dat is abusing d best gov in Nigeria. Akwa Ibom AYAYA!
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by deletrue: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Symphony007: No doubt about it, goodswill akpabio is the most stupid man in nigeria. I don't know why he loves jonathan so much, is he gay? He underestimates the name lapdog.
While it is complete waste of time to respond to highly indesciple and irresponsible children whose behavoiur indicates their wrong upbringing that has led to this high numbers of foolish children, it is sometimes, necessary to point out these facts. Have you evaluated the reasons advanced by Akpabio? Under normal circumstances, if, as a member, become uncomfortable with the ways of your party, you are expected, either to remain and ensure correction on such grey areas or simply leave for other ways or parties. Do you know that this G7 is our greatest enemies for now? Even if you are thier family member, better know it today. Do u ever take time to consider time waisted in flying up and down, time waisted in the so call consultations? , stat m.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by 1oracle(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Funjosh: Leave PDP and go to where
To APC or are they not progressives again?
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by gr8eminent(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2013
ITbomb: I wonder if this man can survive like Amaechi without presidential support .
For me he is a clown in politics
Then u dnt knw Akpabio. Are u aware Amaechi is still recovering from the slap he got from Akpabio 9mnths ago?
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by 1oracle(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2013
deletrue: While it is complete waste of time to respond to highly indesciple and irresponsible children whose behavoiur indicates their wrong upbringing that has led to this high numbers of foolish children, it is sometimes, necessary to point out these facts. Have you evaluated the reasons advanced by Akpabio? Under normal circumstances, if, as a member, become uncomfortable with the ways of your party, you are expected, either to remain and ensure correction on such grey areas or simply leave for other ways or parties. Do you know that this G7 is our greatest enemies for now? Even if you are thier family member, better know it today. Do u ever take time to consider time waisted in flying up and down, time waisted in the so call consultations? , stat m.
Please save your megabyte for independent souls. How else do you expect a slave to reason? We all know that yorubas are northern slaves and their hatred for Jonathan is based on northern opposition to his administration.
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019.
Re: Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2013
SymphonicGAY007: No doubt about it, goodswill akpabio is the most stupid man in nigeria. I don't know why he loves jonathan so much, is he gay? He underestimates the name lapdog.

No doubt u are full of shiit. Akpabio said da right things..its past high time those irrelevant rebel7 got da boots n move their damm arsses to wherever as they are constituting so much nuisance everywhere. What n who da hell r they that da president would be devoting n wasting precious n 'venturous' time holding meetings upon meetings with them?! Its simple,ur arsse aint at ease where u are,step on da damm pedals n try somewhere else..
Da presidentss got way far more important n pressing issues to address than wasting a moment on these farting 7 hunk heels..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital / ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.