Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (36097 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

Things that scares guys away from ladies are highlighted below;

1. Expensive Phones

A lady using a new generation phone can cause catastrophic feeling for a broke and responsible dude. How do expect a guy like me using Blackberry Curve 1 to approach someone like kachisbarbie, tohphaz, using new generation phones like Samsung gold, BlackBerry classic, Iphone6, etc. I think its better I bury my feelings before I get the bashing of my life. grin cheesy

2. Brazilian Hair

Brazilian hair equals the salary of some guys in multinational companies let alone the locals. Wooing a lady carrying my monthly salary on her head will be a tough task. "Shey person whey e dey struggle to pay N200 cut hair in a month nai go come wan date Brazilian hair girlfriend". Mi o le wa ku!

3. Expensive Clothing and Shoes.

When some ladies wear expensive attires especially to parties coupled with "rocobarroco" high heel shoe, you will see them disturbing photographers as if their lives depend on it. This act however makes broke and responsible dudes shy away.

4. Cars

For a broke and responsible dude who cannot afford the spoke of a bike let alone car will be intimidated wooing a lady with Range Rover Sport. His reserve gear will loose brake still he ends up in a canal.
cheesy

5. Use of Jewels and Heavy Make Ups

When a lady uses expensive jewels, wristwatch, bungles and looks 100% artificial, a broke dude might get intimidated. However, he might shy away because of the feeling that he cannot afford to buy these items when she demands for it.

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidated by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to some flies which accompanied us as protocol officers.
grin grin grin

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by jamex93(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015

Hahahhaaha!! cheesy cheesy

@Op
No wonder each time I open your threads I get this strong _aboki fragrance oozing out. Now I know better. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well truth is if you are a BROKE guy you seriously have no business toasting a lady. cheesy cheesy

But then again approaching a lady who looks good, classy and flashy. (I.E High maintenance babes. smiley ) requires confidence

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by eghos12(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Upnepaa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
If a girl with brazillian hair complains of HEADACHE,just tell her dat 'don't you know that you are putting 5 plots of land on your head? tosyne2much,God knows that you no go absent for this kind thread cool

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Even God know na dis kind thread dem dey see me cool

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by cyndax(f): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:
No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

Things that scares guys away from ladies are highlighted below;

1. Expensive Phones

A lady using a new generation phone can cause catastrophic feeling for a broke and responsible dude. How do expect a guy like me using Blackberry Curve 1 to approach someone like kachisbarbie, tohphaz, using new generation phones like Samsung gold, BlackBerry classic, Iphone6, etc. I think its better I bury my feelings before I get the bashing of my life. grin cheesy

2. Brazilian Hair

Brazilian hair equals the salary of some guys in multinational companies let alone the locals. Wooing a lady carrying my monthly salary on her head will be a tough task. "Shey person whey e dey struggle to shave/cut hair for N200 in a month nai go come wan date Brazilian hair girlfriend". Mi o le wa ku!

3. Expensive Clothing and Shoes.

When some ladies wear expensive attires especially to parties coupled with "rocobarroco" high heel shoe, you will see them disturbing photographers as if their lives depend on it. This act however makes broke and responsible dudes shy away.

4. Cars

For a broke and responsible dude who cannot afford the spoke of a bike let alone car will be intimidated wooing a lady with Range Rover Sport. His reserve gear will loose brake still he ends up in a canal.
cheesy

5. Use of Jewels and Heavy Make Ups

When a lady uses expensive jewels, wristwatch, bungles and looks 100% artificial, a broke dude might get intimidated. However, he might shy away because of the feeling that he cannot afford to buy these items when she demands for it.

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidate by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to flies which accompanied us as protocol officers.
grin grin grin
..talking out of experience nah lwkmd

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by 2dice(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol ... Some of those flashy things .... Na bend-down select ... if u see Dem for evening for my hood as Dem dey pricE cloths ...mmehn you confidence go Multiple ** sharperly

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
cool

Upnepaa... Like no dey 4 naija o!
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyndax:
..talking out of experience nah lwkmd

Lmao. U resemble twaci small though.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kramfonos(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015

Being intimidated by the afore-listed says a lot about a guy with self-esteem issues.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
Lol ... Some of those flashy things .... Na bend-down select ... if u see Dem for evening for my hood as Dem dey pricE cloths ...mmehn you confidence go Multiple ** sharperly

Hahahaha. E common 4 yaba market na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Minet16(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
h
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by demelza: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

Being intimidated by the afore-listed says a lot about a guy with self-esteem issues.
Yup!
Its only guys with zero self-esteem that would have problems with the aforelisted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hahaha! I love this mehn. They are tryna drive home the point that shoes sizes varies and for one to approach them you gotta be sure her shoes fits you.

Some of them use fake American/British accent to frighten away guys who can't string two sentences together without making blunder. Guys be like how can I woo this girl with such tusssh accent.

This is where confidence comes to play. A confident guy would never be intimated with such display of flamboyance. They muster the courage and make the daring move. It would surprise you to know that these set of girls are the easiest to deceive and get laid.

The thing is, a lot of these girls are not really who they are or want the public to accept them to be. They simply use their life savings to acquire these stuff hoping that it would attract them to the "big boys" who they aim to swindle them off their resources. And most time, they are dumped before they could hatch their plans.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by 2dice(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. E common 4 yaba market na.
na so now ... Ur wristwatch ... Aint referring to your moniker... Fit buy their top ... Pant ++ leggis ... All join
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Upnepaa(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Upnepaa... Like no dey 4 naija o!
Light? make we go tap am from zimbabwe
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
These are the types of qirls i like chasinq so that they will boost my hustle,. and if any of them think they can use that to qet control of me *see my siqnature*
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by 2dice(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hahaha! I love this mehn. They are tryna drive home the point that shoes sizes varies and for one to approach them you gotta be sure her shoes fits you.

Some of them use fake American/British accent to frighten away guys who can't string two sentences together without making blunder. Guys be like how can I woo this girl with such tusssh accent.

This is where confidence comes to play. A confident guy would never be intimated with most of these display of flamboyance. They muster the courage and make the daring move. It would surprise you to know that these set of girls are the easiest to deceive and get laid.

The thing is, a lot of these girls are not really who they are or want the public to accept them to be. They simply use their life savings to acquire these stuff hoping that it would attract them to the "big boys" who they aim to swindle him off his resources. And most time, they are dumped before they could hatch their plans.
imagine person WEy never reach cotonou before dey form Beyonce ....** chaii guys eeyaff suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

Yeah it sure does. smiley

But I looked at it from the angle of a classy babe who probably has a high paying job. Those types sure require loads of confidence to approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahhaaha!! cheesy cheesy

@Op
No wonder each time I open your threads I get this strong aboki fragrance oozing out. Now I know better. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well truth is if you are a BROKE guy you seriously have no business toasting a lady. cheesy cheesy

But then again approaching a lady who looks good, classy and flashy. (I.E High maintenance babes. smiley ) requires confidence

Well analysed bro.

Hahahaha so u dey make jest of me and tosyne eh! We go soon hammer pass bill gate
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Enegod(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
smh
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

This is where confidence comes to play. A confident guy would never be intimated with such display of flamboyance. They muster the courage and make the daring move. It would surprise you to know that these set of girls are the easiest to deceive and get laid.

The thing is, a lot of these girls are not really who they are or want the public to accept them to be. They simply use their life savings to acquire these stuff hoping that it would attract them to the "big boys" who they aim to swindle them off their resources. And most time, they are dumped before they could hatch their plans.

The bolded got me laughing hilariously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
imagine person WEy never reach cotonou before dey form Beyonce ....** chaii guys eeyaff suffer

Lol! Such ladies are easy to identify and in truth they are an easy target. They are pseudo-females who lives fake lives and are easily swayed by words. It's an effortless chase for a guy who knows how they 'operate'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
why did you affiliate broke with responsible ?
are you indirectly insinuating that rich guys aren't responsible?

8 Likes

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Well analysed bro.

Hahahaha so u dey make jest of me and tosyne eh! We go soon hammer pass bill gate

Oga mi sir I can't fit to make jest of una oooo! Especially you wey be wristwatch, make u nor go vex reduce my TIME on planet earth. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:

grin grin grin. Perhaps she travel go sambisa. She go come dey talk tuush english cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:
why did you affiliate broke with responsible ?

are you indirectly insinuating that rich guys aren't responsible?

No sire. Rich dudes are and also broke dude. Just that most broke dudes are humble and somehow responsible. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one

Thanks bro wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kramfonos(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeah it sure does. smiley

But I looked at it from the angle of a classy babe who probably has a high paying job. Those types sure require loads of confidence to approach.

I could be daring, sometimes just for the intrigues and adrenaline rush of it. Perfectly 'sculpted' words and subtle actions work on the subconscious of a woman. That's where the major huddle is. You can elevate her perception about you with these.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Dicman: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
i tire fo dis naija babes

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.