Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34678 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adeyrule(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Dem wan test d bullet proof wey dey for d car body ni

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adeyrule(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Dem wan test d bullet proof wey dey for d car body ni,dem wan dare d power of oyinbo
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by saintadeola: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2013
Funny news,we ar nt fools,her lawyer has advise her,she need to find prove dat she deserve bullet proof car.na wa ooo,case closed,besides she has nt been attacked b4.9ja la wa,intelligent woman
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by naiwalam: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2013
Jalal: In other news...... Patrick Jane finally unmasked Red John!! Wow!

for real? what season is that? where did you buy it?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dival247(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2013
this just a set up , hit we neva miss target , this just a cover up so that , every one will know she need to used the car , sad ,
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nonnyz: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2013
I marvel at the manner some Nigerians condescend very delicate and important matter to a "mere joker";
attaching unverified reports and fictions to matters of seriousness.

That the Minister's life was threatened and an attempt made, is a thing to worry about.
Let's drift from this brandishing of loyal-sympathy to a clan and embrace an unbiased policy, driven to change
the state of governance.

We should worry more on how to profer solutions to curbing the state of insecurity and hunt for those looting the nation,
than throw tantrums at the innocent.

-embrace good governance
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Nonnyz: I marvel at the manner some Nigerians condescend very delicate and important matter to a "mere joker";

That the Minister's life was threatened and an attempt made, is a thing to worry about.
Let's drift from this brandishing of loyal-sympathy to a clan and embrace an unbiased policy driven to change
the state of governance.

We should worry more on how to profer solutions to curbing the state of insecurity and hunt for those looting the nation,
than throw tantrums on the innocent.

-embrace good governance

Next time..write proffer.

Well...the issue is nobody is under-playing anything. People are just genuinely concerned with the apparent coincidence...when there is still the heat generated by her apparent indiscretion of by-passing the extant rules guiding public procurements.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by jony35: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Testing the bullet proof car
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by andyanders: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
she for plan this game before buying the bullet proof cars, by now, we all would have even approved the armored cars for her. Because she was caught, she is now setting up a movie display to say she was attacked. Why was she not in the car?Why was the driver not hit by the bullets fired? I think Nigerians have gone far with this kind of game plan.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Greaaat: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: Orchestrated for sympathy. Ineffective usage of wool to cover gullible eyes.

If hit man wan Hammer big fish, dem no dey miss target.

We tank Allah for frotection.

Dodorima for you
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Ayo8(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls... Who is d man in the picture..
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by naiwalam: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
who hid my post? let the coward or cowardress own up.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nonnyz: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Next time..write proffer.

Well...the issue is nobody is under-playing anything. People are just genuinely concerned with the apparent coincidence...when there is still the heat generated by her apparent indiscretion of by-passing the extant rules guiding public procurements.

-Noted then!

"Apparent coincidence"! This, most times occur without our consent nor permission.
They are those "Wills", we mortals can't determine.

Do you mean to tell me that the Minister under imminent threat to her life, has no discretion to
purchase that which shall be for the protection of her life in the PPA?
What is indiscretion about purchasing a bullet proof car to safe guard her life from a bunch of "cruel retrograde"...
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Whynow(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Maybe she it was a set up to justify the purchase of bullet proof cars. My Opinion!
Remember I said "maybe", before people will start pouring insults

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wirinet(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nonnyz:

-Noted then!

"Apparent coincidence"! This, most times occur without our consent nor permission.

Do you mean to tell me that the Minister under imminent threat to her life, has no discretion to
What is indiscretion about purchasing a bullet proof car to safe guard her life from a bunch of "cruel retrograde"...

Why are you playing deaf? The minister said with her own mouth that the cars were not bought because of her. Why are you now insinuating that she lied? She never told anyone that there are threats to her life, so where are you getting your conjectures?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Emekayoung(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Who says her car was shot? Can't u people see dat dis woman want to justify d reason for buying those two armoured Bmw cars.
Dis country sef.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by morganskillz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
How come nobody was shot? Are the gunmen learners? Or is it the car dat is their target? mtcheeww.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by shgam(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Were is car
chai dis women grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by winteriscoming: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
I think at the very least there are inconsistencies in this story. If the car is bullet proof how come metal objects in relation to the alleged shooting were found in the car.

And what do they mean by the metal objects not resembling bullets.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by winteriscoming: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nonnyz:

-Noted then!

I would think as a minister of Nigeria if your life was under threat you would call on the SSS for protection.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Security_Service_(Nigeria)

Or call on the president to endow you with some of his security. he could probably spare 3 to 4 guards.

Rather than ALLEGEDLY use public funds
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adonisvg(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Itsmedan:
Where is nollywood? I can't wait to see the action movie soon. Nigeria we hail thee. What men can do women can do better. Bunch of thieves
the name of the movie is ''The Nigerian Assassin''
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by buskie13(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
*Clears Throat*

Now lemme me speak,you see what has happened.,
The Car she bought.because of de case dat is ongoing she nor fit use de car well,and now dey have just shot dat car,and i sure say no Nigerian panel-beater go fit handle dat kind work ,,
OBSERVATION.
1.De money wen she take buy those cars,e don kpafumka
2.Na another wahala she won face now
3.Eh.

E be like say i don talk too much
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The minister was not in the car when the shots were allegedly fired.

The FCT Police Command on Monday in Abuja confirmed that gunmen fired shots at the car of the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah in Abuja.

The spokesperson of the command, Altine Daniel, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident occurred at about 10 p.m. on Friday.

She added that the minister was not in the car when the incident took place.

Ms. Daniel, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, however, said that the incident was reported to the police on Monday at about 5:30 p.m.

According to her, some metal objects were found in the vehicle which do not look like the conventional bullet.

“The objects will be subjected to ballistic test,” she said.

According to her, investigation into the incident has begun.

Also confirming the shooting, the Special Adviser to the minister, Joe Obi, said that the attack took place at the Ministers’ Hill, Maitama in Abuja.

“Fortunately, the minister was not in the car at the time the attack took place.

“An official report has been made to the police and the police are currently investigating it,” Mr. Obi said.

Mrs. Oduah has been in the news recently over her roles in the controversial inflated purchase of two bullet proof cars by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, for N255 million; with many Nigerians calling for her sack and prosecution.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday confirmed that he had received the report of a three-man committee set up to probe the role of the minister in the scandal.

(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150323-gunmen-attack-aviation-minister-oduah-police.html

What utter rubbish! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a "coincidence"!!!

Is this person Silverback Gorillas lame plan to prevent sacking this criminal, overweight piece of shyt? undecided
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by udumosam23(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2013
See! She didn't even trust the cars, she wanted to give us e jest, but couldn't' put her life in the line.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by POTUT(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Symphony007: Chei ya! Stella oduah must think nigerians are a bunch of simpletons. This is the length you'll go to justify your having amoured cars. You must have a fetish for those cars. Don't worry. You have convinced us. The nigerian army will soon dash you one tank. I'm sure that's even safer that amoured BMW's.
A spokesperson for the police has confirmed this report and says an investigation is underway. Why would you make such a comment while ballistics results are awaited?
Does this mean you are omniscient and already know for sure nobody shot a projectile at the vehicle. Aren't you biased then?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by philips70(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Italiano1:

You are one of the most pathetic sycophants I ever seen- even Ofonagoro and Chukwumerije will shake their head in shame

Haba! Dont you have a moral compass to curb your excesses?

What baffles me is this pathetic jerk of an asslicker cum political jobber/hanger-on chose a very ironic name as his moniker on Nairaland. I suggest Mods should be screening names on registration henceforth
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Nonnyz: I marvel at the manner some Nigerians condescend very delicate and important matter to a "mere joker";

Let's drift from this brandishing of loyal-sympathy to a clan and embrace an unbiased policy, driven to change
the state of governance.

than throw tantrums at the innocent.

-embrace good governance
abeg make we hear word,nobody attacked your sugar mummy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.