Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34675 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Tbillz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
We can't say it staged cuz we weren't @ the stage##nyc short display
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by bamosagie(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don't think she ordered the shooting (I am sure she knows that she will be suspect number 1) and I don't think those who carry out the hit want her dead, that is too easy. They probably want to ridicule her and the aviation ministry and attract public apathy. I think it may be the handiwork of those who want her out of aviation ministry.
The real question here should be why.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by lafuria1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
it happened o friday but didn't know about it till Monday. alright o. attempted assassin indeed

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adonisvg(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don't understand why these politicians think nigerians are in still in the Stone Age. Pls, it is very preposterous for this lady to even attempt to deceive us....ppl buying this ''Action movie - The Nigerian Assassin'' have and IQ of -2.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by adonisvg(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don't understand why these politicians think nigerians are in still in the Stone Age. Pls, it is very preposterous for this lady to even attempt to deceive us....ppl buying this ''Action movie - The Nigerian Assassin'' have an IQ of -2.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by jackal001: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
RUBBISH! So this is how to justify the loot for a a bullet-proof car?
If this really happened I guess she has nothing to worry about and I don't see the need of reporting it to the police since she is already over-protected by the over-expensive bulletproof cars. Who knows, maybe those guys wanted to test to confirm the car is bulletproof.
Pls stop insulting us with childish pranks. Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by sCun: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is not a laughing matter, those who are after her life are masters when it comes to the act of assasination. It is a recognised political tool in their culture.
Here is a list of victims from their region.
Dr Ayo Daramola
Deji Olagbaju,
Dipo Dina
Dr Funsho Williams
Yomi Bamgbose
Toyin Hamzat
Alade Oyediran
Lai Balogun
Kehinde Fasuba
Suliat Adedeji
Tunde Oladapo
Omololu Falobi
Segun Oladimeji
Korede Osibanjo
Ahmed Onipede
Tunde Ashofa
Lateef Olaniyan
Taiwo Falade
Bola Ige
Idowu braimoh
Toyin onagoruwa
Kudirat Abiola
Pa Alfred Rewane
Azeez Adegbite
Abayomi Ogunleye

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ckkris: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013

OWAMBE party de here.

see traffic.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: The Yoruba mafia at work.
Ode! I'm sure ur an Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by qhiwegh(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
These gunmen should be hanged for being so inaccurate.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by babsomotde(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
So, nobody dey secure. Bullets and more cover-ups... Is this a plan or what?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by great063(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Testing the car,one-two.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by gbaskiboy: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Now, I see why she wanted the bullet proof cars. LOL!!!! grin
She has been Vindicated cheesy

Last Words for you.. Madam, Resign jeje.
pweety an orchestrated mean to justify her scandal... Naija I hail o
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by gbaskiboy: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Now, I see why she wanted the bullet proof cars. LOL!!!! grin
She has been Vindicated cheesy

Last Words for you.. Madam, Resign jeje.
pweety funny an orchestrated mean to justify her scandal... Naija I hail o
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by thewarrior72: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
wink cheesy grin Ada dioramma, no weapon formed against u shall prosper
If ACN/APC like let them hire all the assassins in the world they will never succeed tongue

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dayoade2007(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
I guessed she must have watched a lot of 4rin action films for her to tink she can fool the most intelligent black nation in d world. *laughing*

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dayoade2007(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
it took ha 3days to get to d police station

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lols!
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by lamiobo(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Anyone who believes dis story must b a 'mumu'....its so glaring our politicians takes us 4 a fool ...u r under investigation 4 buying armoured cars and coincidentally ur car was shot at + u weren't in d car .....9ja I hail oooo

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lols! The Gunman was like sorry madam we didn't come for you. It's your car that offend us.
With the amount of media given to those cars, am sure even fools know that the cars are bullet-proof. so what is the point of shooting at a bullet-proof car when the target is missing?
The producer of this season film deserves a knock to the head!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ogmask: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Incident happened on friday but was reported monday eve. Nawa sha.
This painter tink say we trek com frm north.
I wish them all well.
Things like this will continue until we heed the advise of Thabo Mbeki.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wableo: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
U pple want her sack for buying cars that are visible. Billions of naira disappear everyday in all the sectors in this country. 225 millions is chicken change compare to what a junior worker in NNPC steal every mnth. I'm not saying wot she did is wright but all politicians are doing it even worse. Sebi we saw the cars!!! Obansajo spent billions to improve NEPA but we didn't see any effect. Nobody was probe for that. The lady is been set up by some people. If she want to emblezzle, 225m is nothing comparing to the huge money in that sector

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Mujah1deen: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
rubbish, who is she trying to fool?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Mujah1deen: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
this is a set up
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by ochukoccna: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
lamiobo: Anyone who believes dis story must b a 'mumu'....its so glaring our politicians takes us 4 a fool ...u r under investigation 4 buying armoured cars and coincidentally ur car was shot at + u weren't in d car .....9ja I hail oooo
So on point bro
So so funny grin grin grin
Yet no one is laughing angry angry
Yeye dey smell embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by lullyboy: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
definitely was directed by a nollywood director..poor scripting....mayb accidental discharge self .9aija pple done wise pass dis mumu film......*grabs 24....poor palmer

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by whiteroses(f): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
She should stop bleaching her skin as disguise for now, culprits go think say na iya awero cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by lullyboy: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
wableo: U pple want her sack for buying cars that are visible. Billions of naira disappear everyday in all the sectors in this country. 225 millions is chicken change compare to what a junior worker in NNPC steal every mnth. I'm not saying wot she did is wright but all politicians are doing it even worse. Sebi we saw the cars!!! Obansajo spent billions to improve NEPA but we didn't see any effect. Nobody was probe for that. The lady is been set up by some people. If she want to emblezzle, 225m is nothing comparing to the huge money in that sector

So d idea is dat we shld all loot until there is natin left...a criminal who kills shld go scot free cos d one whu stole was pardoned ba
wableo: U pple want her sack for buying cars that are visible. Billions of naira disappear everyday in all the sectors in this country. 225 millions is chicken change compare to what a junior worker in NNPC steal every mnth. I'm not saying wot she did is wright but all politicians are doing it even worse. Sebi we saw the cars!!! Obansajo spent billions to improve NEPA but we didn't see any effect. Nobody was probe for that. The lady is been set up by some people. If she want to emblezzle, 225m is nothing comparing to the huge money in that sector

So d idea is dat we shld all loot until there is natin left...a criminal who killed shld go scot free cos d one whu stole was pardoned ba

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by LajaLaba: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha mehn grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Dranatomy: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Game plan to justify the squandered resources.
Her brain is still small

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Funjosh(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Thank God the bullet didnt hit her.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Ngwakwe: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2013
agbameta: Nollywood okporoko story....these villagers no go kill pesin I swear...lmao

Agbameta, your usual rant about Village and Villagers shows the description of what you passed through in your place of origin and its environs

So much frustration these days for you.

I thank goodness that the South West Mafias were totally disappointed by the failures of their well orchestrated Stella Oduah travails of targeted character assassination, campaign of calumny and outright libels sponsored and sold by SW based media trying to teach any Eastern or "would be Eastern" Minister to stay clear of SW dubious and nefarious interests.

Our people understand the SW antics and are better equipped to deal with those rubbish these days or anytime in the future.

The peace and harmony Nigeria seeks will only come when every ethnic group accepts the changing realities of today and abandons the mindsets of disdain developed after the civil war when the spoils of the war were shared to the detriment of the Victims.

No Easterner will ever give-up his/her right in this Country (or any of its State) just because any other ethnicity wishes so provided this Union persist.

One Nigeria will no longer be in SW terms provided justice and reconciliation is continually delayed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje At Campaign Rally keja Today (Photos) / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown / 79.6% Students Fails Again In Waec Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.