Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 3 (503 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 2 / Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 3 by charisville: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Therefore, get your minds ready for action by being fully sober, and set your hope completely on the grace that will be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:13

Sometimes we hear phrases like, “Are you prepared for the rapture? These questions are okay, but they often point to the ability of the individuals to prepare for this event. But from our passage, it is clearly stated that the level of individuals’ preparedness depends on whether their hope is set on grace or not.

Grace is the unmerited and undeserved favour of God; the qualification of the unqualified, when they set their heart and hope on grace. This truth is difficult for some to grasp. We became saved by grace through faith; justified by faith alone. When one’s hope is set on grace, that life will be propelled and directed by this grace.

Our actions are governed by the thoughts, imaginations and aspirations of our heart. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. So when your heart is full of grace, your life will be gracious. The fruits of the Spirit will become evident in your life. Set you heart on grace beloved and watch your life transform from one level of glory to another.

Prayer: My Heart is set on Your grace Lord. Your Grace is all I need.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/set-your-hope-perfectly-on-grace-part-3/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

Statistics Shows That Oshodi & Ikeja Top Sexual Abuse Areas In Lagos / Is Your Relationship Based On Co-dependency? / Crazy Touch Of Fate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.