Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60131 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2016
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2016
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?

377 Likes 26 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by izuch(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2016
There's no free lunch

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tripplephi: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....

271 Likes 15 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

YOUNG LADY, FUTURE MOMMY TO GREAT CHILDREN, ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TO OTHER MUMMIES WHO MAY BE CARELESS NOW.... LET ME EXPLAIN THAT THE GUY IS AN AGENT OF SATAN SENT TO RUIN YOU BEFORE THE RIGHT GUY COMES FOR YOU, HE IS A DESTINY DISTRACTION, SO FLEE.... AND SEEK GOD, HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU... IF YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A LovePeddler, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED IN A HOTEL, BUT SINCE YOUR PARENTS WERE DISCIPLINED AND GODLY ENOUGH TO INSTILL THIS PRICELESS CHARACTER IN YOU, KEEP CALM AND WAIT ON GOD, 2016 YOU WILL SMILE O.....
Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

23 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tripplephi: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

DO MIDNIGHT PRAYERS ON HIS HEAD O AND USE HIM AS SCAPE GOAT THAT YOU ARE A 'NO-GO' AREA FOR LUSTFUL MEN LOOKING FOR A CHEAP SCORE ONE NIGHT STAND

32 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?

Hmmmm.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slap1(m): 1:51am On Jan 02, 2016
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.

374 Likes 19 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.

403 Likes 19 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 1:55am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Hmmmm.

could have been a diff. case if it were your uncle or relative..

you wnt be d first victim of such.. it is very common and in as much as I'd love to blame d man... I Can't

7 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

DO MIDNIGHT PRAYERS ON HIS HEAD O AND USE HIM AS SCAPE GOAT THAT YOU ARE A 'NO-GO' AREA FOR LUSTFUL MEN LOOKING FOR A CHEAP SCORE ONE NIGHT STAND

Rubbish.

The sacrifices of a sinner is an abomination before GOD. Proverbs 15:8

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by misspicy(f): 2:00am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

you wnt be d first victim of such.. it is very common and in as much as I'd love to blame d man... I Can't

No be she go find the man?

Na the man send am school?

20 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

I'm not chasing after men,bro
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left

Which kind of discussion led to this and under which circumstance?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

No be she go find the man?
Na the man send am school?
you sef talk am..
na why she no fit blame am... life na give and tak. not give alone

7 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

Rubbish.

who is the sinner?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

I'm not chasing after men,bro

He was chasing after you with your cooperation. True or false?

22 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tripplephi: 2:05am On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

Rubbish.

KAI KAI KAI
OVER-ZEALOUS BROTHER, KNOW YE NOT THAT KNOWLEDGE PUFFET UP? BE HUMBLE AND HAVE TEMPERANCE, TELL ME HOW YOUR COMMENT HAS HELPED HER GAIN WISDOM, IS IT NOT A NORM TO REPENT OF ALL SINS BEFORE PRAYING? MUST WE ALWAYS BE CONSCIOUS OF SINS, ARE WE NOT WEARING A BREASTPLATE*(CONSIOUSNESS) OF RIGHTEOUSNESS? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT WILL EDIFY, SHUT YOUR VAIN MOUTH THAT IS NOT FILLED WITH GRACE AND LETS HELP THE LADY.... I PRAY GOD HELPS YOU TO WALK IN LOVE.... NA 2016 WE DEY O, NO BODY HOLY PASS O

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

who is the sinner?

One who has not been redeemed by the blood of JESUS CHRIST. One who has not forsaken all for Him. One who has not turned his back on the world and its belongings. One who is not ready to suffer and die for the sake of CHRIST JESUS. One is does not do the word and the will of GOD. ONE who still lives for him or herself. One who is not led by the Spirit of GOD. One who is not born-again. One who still gratifies the flesh.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

KAI KAI KAI
OVER-ZEALOUS BROTHER, KNOW YE NOT THAT KNOWLEDGE PUFFET UP? BE HUMBLE AND HAVE TEMPERANCE, TELL ME HOW YOUR COMMENT HAS HELPED HER GAIN WISDOM, IS IT NOT A NORM TO REPENT OF ALL SINS BEFORE PRAYING? MUST WE ALWAYS BE CONSCIOUS OF SINS, ARE WE NOT WEARING A BREASTPLATE*(CONSIOUSNESS) OF RIGHTEOUSNESS? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT WILL EDIFY, SHUT YOUR VVNAIN MOUTH THAT IS NOT FILLED WITH GRACE AND LETS HELP THE LADY.... I PRAY GOD HELPS YOU TO WALK IN LOVE.... NA 2016 WE DEY O, NO BODY HOLY PASS O

Well I am not interested in your denominational crap.

TO YOUR QUESTION, YES WE MUST ALWAYS BE CONCIOUS OF SIN. DO YOU STUDY THE BIBLE AT ALL?

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU CANNOT WEAR THE BREATPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT BEING CONSCIOUS OF SIN.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Jayjay0(m): 2:13am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
What of your parents.?

Aren't they suppose to pay your rent??

Or did you spend your rent and now looking for ways to get it and now looking for the foolish maga that will do it for free undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Jayjay0:

What of your parents.?

Aren't they suppose to pay your rent??

Or did you spend your rent and now looking for ways to get it and now looking for the foolish maga that will do it for free undecided

My brother help me ask am. Which kind of discussion and under which circumstance led to the man knowing about her need for accommodation money?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

.You can't Blame the man because you are not different from Him.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slap1(m): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

OK... It's clearer to me now. Apologies for second-guessing you.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Yet you are still going to sleep with him ehn lmfao.

11 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kateskitty(f): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

Beautiful, well said... grin

21 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Op, come and answer this questions before i comments
misspicy:

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Ab025(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2016
@ poster

I am more disappointed in you expecting a full time stranger to pay for your hostel accommodation fee without asking for anything in return. Is he jesus or mohammed

Yes!! He is not a good samaritan because you are neither one yourself. Stop waiting or begging for cash and expect to give out nothing, it won't work that way because even the country doesn't work out like that!!

39 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

Omo dis girl your head dey there oh. Abeg shift back, make I blow 2 banger for you cheesy

OP close this thread and go back to bed, dem don clear the matter.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.