Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156119 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimyem: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!

23 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cindyrella(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hey Sexkillz, I need re-induction pls. After 4years i welcome myself again to Nairaland cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
wellcomes

5 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2012
My nom est ^, welcome to naigacity romance sector where anything n every est possibl(e)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2012
Je suis un nouveau membre.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2012
The poster above me is a fraudsta. Pay him no mind

2 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Thank you for the warm reception,

Please serve refreshments!
smiley

7 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Neftanga: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

I wAs bAnNeD tOdAY bY pYgUrU fOr tElLiNg tHe oP oF a PaRtIcUlAr tOpIc pErTaInInG tO aN OeDiPuS cOmPlEx sCeNaRiO tO " gO gEt a BoYfRiEnD".mAy I aDd tHaT I qUoTeD tHe pOsT bEfOrE I tYpEd mY oPiNiOn.
I wOuLd lIkE tO kNoW wHy!!

pyguru banned Neftanga for https://www.nairaland.com/1046395/gal-attracted-dad-please#12158144. Ban expires at Today at 08:02:25 AM
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Neftanga: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2012
PlEaSe yOuR pRoMpT rEsPoNsE iS nEeDeD!.
I nEeD tO kNoW wHy I wAs BaNnEd!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2012
Pyguru is a bot dude not an human being. The ban will only last an hour so chill

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2012
Sexkillz, pls can I be a newbie hmmm can I can I? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2012
Hiya everyone, am new here. Am looking to make friends with guys only. No girls allowed! angry
Please welcome me, hello hi....hi hello.
Please who is Mynd?
kiss

12 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MadCow1: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2012
Goldieluks: Hiya everyone, am new here. Am looking to make friends with guys only. No girls allowed! angry
Please welcome me, hello hi....hi hello.
Please who is Mynd?
kiss

Hello baby!!

You are welcome.. How are you?!..
angry

4 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga:

I wAs bAnNeD tOdAY bY pYgUrU fOr tElLiNg tHe oP oF a PaRtIcUlAr tOpIc pErTaInInG tO aN OeDiPuS cOmPlEx sCeNaRiO tO " gO gEt a BoYfRiEnD".mAy I aDd tHaT I qUoTeD tHe pOsT bEfOrE I tYpEd mY oPiNiOn.
I wOuLd lIkE tO kNoW wHy!!

pyguru banned Neftanga for https://www.nairaland.com/1046395/gal-attracted-dad-please#12158144. Ban expires at Today at 08:02:25 AM
Is this where to post complains? Why not check among the first 3 thread and save the welcome thread.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2012
Mad Cow:

Hello baby!!

You are welcome.. How are you?!..
angry

Hiya, your username is funny, hehehe. cheesy
are you male kiss or female? angry

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hiya, your username is funny, hehehe. cheesy
are you male kiss or female? angry
he is a transgendered grin. Goldiluk am new here too. Can we mingle? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
he is a transgendered grin. Goldiluk am new here too. Can we mingle? grin

Wow another newbie just like me. yea we can mingle. kiss what is your account number
and pin?
grin

2 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Wow another newbie just like me. yea we can mingle. kiss what is your account number
and pin?
grin
My financial accounting number is ACC 323 and my Pin is ****(that is how it shows when I dial it in d ATM machine undecided )

11 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2012
Goldieluks:
Please who is Mynd?
kiss
He is the guy who won the most annoying handle
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimyem: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2012
smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Tenderly1(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2012
hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...

2 Likes

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
My financial accounting number is ACC 323 and my Pin is ****(that is how it shows when I dial it in d ATM machine undecided )

Is this how you respond to a newbie? angry Ok ditch your bank,they are taking the mickey on you. shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Tenderly1(f): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2012
hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...wareva mehn am ouratt hei.*hehehehehe*

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
He is the guy who won the most annoying handle

helloo hi... are you married? hiii... kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Is this how you respond to a newbie? angry Ok ditch your bank,they are taking the mickey on you. shocked
cmon goldigg, I am a newbie so teach me how to mingle undecided

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldieluks: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
cmon goldigg, I am a newbie so teach me how to mingle undecided

xyne-bank am a newbie too.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Neftanga: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this where to post complains? Why not check among the first 3 thread and save the welcome thread.

HeY dUdE, I aM aPpArEnTlY nEw hErE!!.
At lEaSt, yOu sHoUlD'vE lIvEd uP tO yOuR uSeRnAmE aNd "eXpLoReD"mY pRoFiLe bEfOrE yOuR vErBaL aTtAcK.
ThAnKs aLl tHe sAmE!!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga:

HeY dUdE, I aM aPpArEnTlY nEw hErE!!.
At lEaSt, yOu sHoUlD'vE lIvEd uP tO yOuR uSeRnAmE aNd "eXpLoReD"mY pRoFiLe bEfOrE yOuR vErBaL aTtAcK.
ThAnKs aLl tHe sAmE!!!!!
Hey dude, that was a friendly correction. Your letters style will earn you more jabs so be ready to quote as many. Welcome all the same!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: smiley
Yemi bawo ni? You sef new. LOL

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.