Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says (2813 Views)

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
PDP 17
APC 17
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by Lusola15: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by Longeria(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: No he is not! Its not his fault that he joined the progressives. While Peter Obi and others have decided to make their people gullible,Rochas has decided to choose the path of progress and transformation.
You meant rochASSSS?
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Longeria: You meant rochASSSS?
No I meant Longeria. undecided

Longeria ko, Malaria ni! Mtscheeew! angry
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by tomakint: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dr_Bode: PDP 17
APC 17
Why not PDP - 0
APC - 36

What I know for sure is that come 2015, Jonathan shall be sworn in as your President till 2019! You can quote me cool

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by LMAyedun(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
utumunta: The battle for 2015 has just been declared from today. Nigerians should not expect anything again till after 2015.

Lamido cannot join APC. The other governors can do what they like.

Amaechi welcome to jail and political wilderness.
You Wicked oh. LOL!!!! cheesy
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by MaziOmenuko: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
jmaine:

In one sentence,"Time Shall Tell". . . .

ThreadCase closed!
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by enny09: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
gov. Aliyu is a coward
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by Akshow: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
jmaine: I always knew my guy Gov Babangida Aliyu is a wise man . . . . . cheesy

Sule Lamido to also stay put . . .Wise men among the renegade lot . . . . grin
sule lamido remained cos of the money laundering scandal of his son. Let his son's be cleared *and dey will, cos covering corruption is gej stock in trade*, he go decamp.
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by ignis: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
kokoA: I am sure all the northern governors will join APC before 2015..
Don't be too sure.
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by jmaine: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Akshow: sule lamido remained cos of the money laundering scandal of his son. Let his son's be cleared *and dey will, cos covering corruption is gej stock in trade*, he go decamp.

Largely conjectures grin
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by yunglykmine(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2013
enny09: gov. Aliyu is a coward
LOL!!
Re: Breaking News: I Remain In PDP, Governor Aliyu Of Niger Says by LMAyedun(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
tomakint:
Why not PDP - 0
APC - 36

What I know for sure is that come 2015, Jonathan shall be sworn in as your President till 2019! You can quote me cool
Quoted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano: Controversy Over The Health Of Sanusi / Best Governor Is Theodore Orji / Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.