Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? (2800 Views)

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? / Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
it is possible for Jonathan to win the SW and half of the north in next year election? Jonathan needs to win the SW and at least half of the North. he needs to strategize and think fast. Jonathan needs to prove to buhari that he is a failure once again. so Jonathan have to win almost all.
do you think Jonathan can win the south west and at least half of the North?
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by blemon44(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
he has already won everything

GEJTILL2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:

GEJTILL2019
i hope so.
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by omololu2020(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
He has already lost everytin

BUHARI TILL 2023

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Sodiq3(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yeap.

In His Dreams or better still, Next world if there is even anything like that.

5 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by chat2deen(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin ; grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op truth be told, it is nearly impossible.

8 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by M17: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
it is possible for Jonathan to win the SW and half of the north in next year election? Jonathan needs to win the SW and at least half of the North. he needs to strategize and think fast. Jonathan needs to prove to buhari that he is a failure once again. so Jonathan have to win almost all.

si "el" puede .

y e s + h e + c a n.

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by juman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
He does not deserves another term.

Another president that would fix the power problem is needed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by emiye(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
he cant win SW.

My assessment of him across zones ,

sw- 35%, ss- 85% se- 90% nc- 45% nw- 15% Ne- 25%. He will lose at the end of it all with roughly 40% votes.

11 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
dcaliph:
Op truth be told, it is nearly impossible.
u lie. the yorubas are voting for Jonathan.
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by timijoseph01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
it is possible for Jonathan to win the SW and half of the north in next year election?
Are u asking or telling us..¿¿¿ Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
timijoseph01:

Are u asking or telling us..¿¿¿ Hehehe
i'm asking first. what do u think?
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by sojjy: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:

GEJTILL2019

Dreamer........Continue dreaming till Buhari becomes the President come 2015.

GMB 2015 lo sure ju.
Nigeria will be great AGAIN.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i'm asking first. what do u think?
yu now into politics too much oo..
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
If you know the answer, why did you ask?

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Adminisher: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
IMPOSSIBLE

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
dcaliph:

If you know the answer, why did you ask?
i'm having some doubt.

1 Like

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
yu now into politics too much oo..
i just like the political drama. anyway, join me to play the drum of support for Jonathan. Jonathan till buhari licks Jonathan's foot.
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i just like the political drama. anyway, join me to play the drum of support for Jonathan. Jonathan till buhari licks Jonathan's foot.
i av had two unusual followers off recent..i had to take down my pic..Bro.i dnt wana go down nau..still a Virgin ,biko..
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by jaytee01(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yea, in his dreams!

2 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Never, unless he gives me one oilwell in his village.

If not, SAI BUHARI TILL ASARI LOSSES WEIGHT.

4 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:

Fool who told u dat Yoruba is voting the Otuoke Man?

Dont speak for Yorubas, speak for ur self.

10 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
maybe next world

GOD BLESS U SIR
GOD BLESS SAI BUHARI
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS NL
GOD BELL NIGERIAN

2015 @ THE DOOR, KNOCKING

5 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Juliaann(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
omololu2020:
He has already lost everytin

BUHARI TILL 2023
In your dreams
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by ddazz: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:

Yorubas will always vote for good and competent governance. Besides one of theirs is on the GMB ticket. Go figure!!!

7 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Safari29: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
in his dreams

3 Likes

Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
As for a yoruba guy lik me #GEJ# till 2019 grin
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by PenSniper: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:

Yes its possible.
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by tomakint: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes, this is what I know will happen!
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
i av had two unusual followers off recent..i had to take down my pic..Bro.i dnt wana go down nau..still a Virgin ,biko..
grin nor dey fear. Dem nor fit do u anything. Dem nor try am.
But guy, u nor be virgin o. grin
Re: Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? by clevvermind(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
PenSniper:

Yes its possible.
you are an optimistic person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

$500,000 Bribery Allegation Rocks APC Zoning Panel / See The Senator Who's Pushing 4 A 2yr Jail Sentence 4 Social Media Offenders(pic / Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.