Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic (22433 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Let him relax there small...

E too dey run him mouth!!!

Yes my friend. He needs it...lol.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Benin wan bite more than they can shew, perhaps this the opportunity to unleash naija legion of army on then for importing boko-haram into this country. If I'm GEJ I will use this opportunity to bomb that little nation to stone age....rubbish

Ode, is interesting to type....go bomb na. You think nigeria can successfuly carry out an air campaign on any nation on earth?
You thought wrong!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by nduchucks: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifyalways: I laugh in Ewe.
Nigerians fond of underating others.

Madam, I will soon report you to BecomeRichr.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by tundetaiwolagos: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
He thinks every country is lawless like...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tax default....this is not Nigeria where ex militants operate with impunity because their broda is in Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by egift(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Benin wan bite more than they can shew, perhaps this the opportunity to unleash naija legion of army on then for importing boko-haram into this country. If I'm GEJ I will use this opportunity to bomb that little nation to stone age....rubbish

Always beating that your okporoko chest...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by duni04(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol. It'll shock u 2 know that ordinary benin republic can bomb Nigeria back into the stone age. In terms of military power, our mates are sao tome and prencipe, sierra leone and liberia.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Ode, is interesting to type....go bomb na. You think nigeria can successfuly carry out an air campaign on any nation on earth?
You thought wrong!
Nigeria can't go to war with a tiny nation like Benin, that would be elephant against ant. Only girls from one state in Nigeria can successfully blot out Benin from the map of the word ....iti mpataka
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by aurenflani: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2013

This just brought Bakassi-Cameroun-Nigeria matter to mind. You think France dey take their former colonies play?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
duni04:
Lol. It'll shock u 2 know that ordinary benin republic can bomb Nigeria back into the stone age. In terms of military power, our mates are sao tome and prencipe, sierra leone and liberia.
Like I told one of ur nomadic brother, going to war with u is an insult to animal kingdom,we will select girls from one state to go& annihilate every living thing, both trees & animal in ur tiny enclave
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
aurenflani:

This just brought Bakassi-Cameroun-Nigeria matter to mind. You think France dey take their former colonies play?

Ask cameronians what happened during abacha's regime?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
egift:

Always beating that your okporoko chest...
Who be this? undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Akpaife(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
When we sent our soldiers world will be shouting them better respect their self or face our music
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by egift(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72:
Who be this? undecided
Are you having nightmares? grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2013
egift: Are you having nightmares? grin
grin Perhaps!!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2013
captain_obvious: Finally somebody decides to put a stop to this menace.
Meanwhile, enjoy this 'food for tought'

A young man asked Socrates the secret to success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him towards the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the water. The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air. Socrates asked, 'What did you want the most when you were there?" The boy replied, "Air." Socrates said, "That is the secret to success. When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it." There is no other secret.

Moral: A burning desire is the starting point of all accomplishment. Just like a small fire cannot give much heat, a weak desire cannot produce great results.
i love ur write up

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by duni04(m): 1:36am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: Like I told one of ur nomadic brother, going to war with u is an insult to animal kingdom,we will select girls from one state to go& annihilate every living thing, both trees & animal in ur tiny enclave
Oga no b population dem dey use fight war. Nigeria's military strength is just a charade. The nigerian military that can't handle common fulani herdsmen in Jos or kidnappers in d east. Let's not even talk about hw boko haram is annihilating Nigerian soldiers in d north.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by LMAyedun(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2013
deor03: So na small Benin republic arrest this guy and he wan fight Nigeria?
LOL!! cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by yunglykmine(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Let him relax there small...

E too dey run him mouth!!!
LOL!!! You wicked sha.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by abu12: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Now asari should note that, there is no where to hide when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by experimentist: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2013
mankand: Things fall apart for Jonathan administration.

One of his bulldogs gone missing into unknown confinement. This is why i love the game of chess, taking the knights out, the castle falls.

Hahahahaha, Dokubo, do not worry, enjoy your time eating Wanke and Kenke,

Have Fun
hahahahahahahaha grin

Wanke dey sweet na.... Make dem give confam jente beans (watery-stone beans)
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by wirinet(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2013
See freedom fighter. So it is from Benin republic that Dokubo is doing his freedom fighting? I thought he said he is ready to burn nigeria if Jonathan is not appointed next president.
These so called Nigerdelta militants are nothing but criminals, while their supporters are nothing but fools. They shout and cause trouble in their community and country and once they are settled, they go and enjoy the money in another country while leaving their people to bare the brunt of the chaos they have created.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by LMAyedun(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2013
wirinet: See freedom fighter. So it is from Benin republic that Dokubo is doing his freedom fighting? I thought he said he is ready to burn nigeria if Jonathan is not appointed next president.
These so called Nigerdelta militants are nothing but criminals, while their supporters are nothing but fools. They shout and cause trouble in their community and country and once they are settled, they go and enjoy the money in another country while leaving their people to bare the brunt of the chaos they have created.
Dokubo is a senior Criminal... Eating from our National cake from Benin Republic and investing in their Economy. SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by eluquenson(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2013
He deserve to be jailed, whats the evidence to show where he get all his wealth
Useless asshole gej puppet

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Ugom38(f): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Yorubas, I carry my yash for una, the tribe of my forefathers. Since GEJ has refused to check his brainless tug, we, the Yorubas have decided to put him where he belongs - behind the bar, that is where Obasanjo put him some years back and that is where we, the Yorubas are returning him to using our stooge, the Benin Republic government. If you have forgotten, I will remind you, the President of Benin Republic once came to Nigeria and prostrated for Obasanjo in the public, so Benin Republic is just Yoruba satellite town, the same way Universities have satellite campuses.

see your yeye yoruba mouth,so what has held the massive yoruba population in Nigeria from doing the same thing in NIgeria
,mourner who wept louder than the bereaved.mtchewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by shigoslim(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2013
I always tell some my friend front Niger-delta that Asari Dokunbo is nt a Nigeria, he was typical citizen of yoruba Benin republic who came to Nigeria as a champion, he deceive fellow nigerians, he live an exotic life which common nigerians has no access to. The investment he made @benin republic gave birth to his arrest because is like the president himself is awere of his plan towards to deceit Mr president. Hw can some 1 claimed to be a nigerians, lot nigerians n leave for other country for investment no matter the situation he will still invest in her country, Niger - delta be wise dnt be too fool.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Even ordinary benin republic knew they had to cage the social menace called asari dokubo.
A task the aso rock dullard is afraid to carry out.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by LMAyedun(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Yorubas, I carry my yash for una, the tribe of my forefathers. Since GEJ has refused to check his brainless tug, we, the Yorubas have decided to put him where he belongs - behind the bar, that is where Obasanjo put him some years back and that is where we, the Yorubas are returning him to using our stooge, the Benin Republic government. If you have forgotten, I will remind you, the President of Benin Republic once came to Nigeria and prostrated for Obasanjo in the public, so Benin Republic is just Yoruba satellite town, the same way Universities have satellite campuses.
See reasoning abeg
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by OneNaira6: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
shigo slim: I always tell some my friend front Niger-delta that Asari Dokunbo is nt a Nigeria, he was typical citizen of yoruba Benin republic who came to Nigeria as a champion, he deceive fellow nigerians, he live an exotic life which common nigerians has no access to. The investment he made @benin republic gave birth to his arrest because is like the president himself is awere of his plan towards to deceit Mr president. Hw can some 1 claimed to be a nigerians, lot nigerians n leave for other country for investment no matter the situation he will still invest in her country, Niger - delta be wise dnt be too fool.

Benin republic is now yorubaland. see public stealing in full daylight. tufiakwa

Anyway, I noticed not one person bothered to ask what offense did he do? what crimes did he do? it's okay for a man t be arrested and jailed because he spoke against una desiire. SMH. Goodluxk Asari abeg.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by wirinet(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2013
One_Naira:

Benin republic is now yorubaland. see public stealing in full daylight. tufiakwa

Anyway, I noticed not one person bothered to ask what offense did he do? what crimes did he do? it's okay for a man t be arrested and jailed because he spoke against una desiire. SMH. Goodluxk Asari abeg.

We are not interested in why he was arrested, what interests us is what is he doing in Benin republic after creating a militant group that caused chaos and instability in his fatherland.

That is why i pity those collecting crumbs from politician to cause problems in Nigeria. Most of these politicians have huge investments outside Nigeria and all their families including their pet dogs are outside Nigeria, once the chaos starts, they would just enter their private jets and say bye bye to Nigeria. It is the ordinary people like you and i that would bare the brunt of the mess they created.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen / List Of Nigeria's IGPs Since Independence / Lamido Hands Over To SSG, Jets Out On Annual Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.