Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic (22421 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by olatiler(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
I think SS ppl can now see that these group of clown are not representing them on any ground, few month back we heard that Tompolo bought a private Jet now this Boko Haram sponsor built private University in another country while Millions of youth they claim that they ware representing are jobless at home without job
Can anybody give account of how many ppl can a single private Uni employ if such school build in there Region
And can anybody give account of what 2 Billion spent to acquire a jet if quiet invest by group of competent guys on a reasonable business
Anyway may God bless Pa Awolowo who gave west good knowledge of how to developing our region even in absent of OYeL money

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
ritux: How come all the APC/ anti GEJ people are not blaming GEJ for this?

If it was one pro APC/ anti GEJ person that was arrested in Benin Rep, we would have been hearing insults on the person of GEJ

but i would want to assume that you are smart enough to be aware that the government of Nigeria definitely knew about this incident even beforehand.

if Jonathan wants his attack dog back he will pick up the phone and ask for him. at the very worst asari would be barred henceforth from going to that country.

if he is not asking for his attack dog back then definitely there is more to the scenario, Asari has probably had a falling out with his Oga At The Top.

which is even more likely given that when the going was good asari was a fixture in abuja and was always calling press conferences.

when Tompolo and co became the apple of GEJ's eyes the music changed and he moved to benin republic

i wonder why you expect APC to hold brief for GEJ's attack dog though........... thats not a very smart way of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndu_chucks: Even ordinary Benin republic has the balls to do the needful with this thug, while GEJ's government is impotent.
Asari Dokubo and militancy had been, even before GEJ became the president. if other presidents could not solve him, why is GEJ's inability your major concern?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Yorubas, I carry my yash for una, the tribe of my forefathers. Since GEJ has refused to check his brainless tug, we, the Yorubas have decided to put him where he belongs - behind the bar, that is where Obasanjo put him some years back and that is where we, the Yorubas are returning him to using our stooge, the Benin Republic government. If you have forgotten, I will remind you, the President of Benin Republic once came to Nigeria and prostrated for Obasanjo in the public, so Benin Republic is just Yoruba satellite town, the same way Universities have satellite campuses.
What have you succeded in saying?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Goldenbrown549:
nigeria that couldnt handle cameroon, Bleep with benin republic and let france wipe nigeria outta this planet. Most fracophone countries ar just lyk a mini france.
I don't which to repeat this, but for the last time, go & ask cameroonians what happened during abacha's regime, Nigerian soldiers went into Cameroon manhandling their soldiers as if they are sissies

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Benin wan bite more than they can shew, perhaps this the opportunity to unleash naija legion of army on then for importing boko-haram into this country. If I'm GEJ I will use this opportunity to bomb that little nation to stone age....rubbish
And why would Nigeria bomb Benin over a non-citizen? Last time i checked, Asari himself told the media that he is NOT a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Benin wan bite more than they can shew, perhaps this the opportunity to unleash naija legion of army on then for importing boko-haram into this country. If I'm GEJ I will use this opportunity to bomb that little nation to stone age....rubbish
Why would GEJ bomb Benin over a non-citizen? Last time i checked, Asari himself told the media that he is not a Nigerian. He is a problem to his political associates, not Nigerians.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by 360command: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: I don't which to repeat this, but for the last time, go & ask cameroonians what happened during abacha's regime, Nigerian soldiers went into Cameroon manhandling their soldiers as if they are sissies
I do not know of any Cameroonian ,even if I do, I do not think they will admit to your statement. Can you please provide us a link(article or video) showing how and where the nigerian soldier played with then like sissies as you put it to be ?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
dirtymoney:
And why would Nigeria bomb Benin over a non-citizen? Last time i checked, Asari himself told the media that he is NOT a Nigerian.
Read very well not just because of asari, but for this menace of boko-haram. High percentage of boko-haram foot soldiers are from Niger republic
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by daffur: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
u get time dey answer them . leave dem abegii,

the warrior72: I don't which to repeat this, but for the last time, go & ask cameroonians what happened during abacha's regime, Nigerian soldiers went into Cameroon manhandling their soldiers as if they are sissies
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by 360command: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: Read very well not just because of asari, but for this menace of boko-haram. High percentage of boko-haram foot soldiers are from Niger republic
this guy,I tire for your post. Send link to verify your statement on the grounds that boko haram foot soldiers are more people from Niger than Nigeria. Cause my Nigeriene friend says otherwise.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by omoajiri(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Our people's mentality and line of reasoning had been so wired in the line of ethnicity that we summarily ignore or fail to see facts even when they stare us in the face.
it would have been a hell of a thread if the infamous Asari Dokubo is a Northerner, that is when the so called nefarious and unpleasant volatile islamic religion will be propagated by the very faithful peace loving christians and lost tribe of Israel-found-in-nigeria, most enterprising and true Landlord of Lagos sons and daughters.
There is more to see that what the eyes can see. Im nt in any way in support of terrorisim and other crimes.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by xtervaganza(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Asiri once said there would be war if the fg dear to arrest him lol.....him and his lawyers should stop asking for peoples help in releasing him, they should just declare war on Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by ChykG(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jeel: Haba,wetin carry am go dia sef
abeg nxt time read & understand d post b4 u comment
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by xtervaganza(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
360command: I do not know of any Cameroonian ,even if I do, I do not think they will admit to your statement. Can you please provide us a link(article or video) showing how and where the nigerian soldier played with then like sissies as you put it to be ?

Let's stop underrating our soldiers Jor. They are one of d most respected in africa . Cameroonian soldiers? Nigeria would hav dem for dinner
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by wazobiaN9(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
ifyalways: I laugh in Ewe.
Nigerians fond of underating others.

In context, he is right. Benin Republic could easily be a state in Nigeria based on the size of the economy.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by ogene70: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
i doubt he was picked by Beninoise police, i suspect some big guns in Nigeria plotted his kidnap, dnt be surprise if the beninoise government comes on air to deny their involvement....waiting!
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Yorubas, I carry my yash for una, the tribe of my forefathers. Since GEJ has refused to check his brainless tug, we, the Yorubas have decided to put him where he belongs - behind the bar, that is where Obasanjo put him some years back and that is where we, the Yorubas are returning him to using our stooge, the Benin Republic government. If you have forgotten, I will remind you, the President of Benin Republic once came to Nigeria and prostrated for Obasanjo in the public, so Benin Republic is just Yoruba satellite town, the same way Universities have satellite campuses.

Na person curse una so?
See beating on empty chests
The man stays in Nigeria goes in and out of Lagos and the millions of you in Nigeria couldn't do him shege ,he gets arrested in Benin republic and you tell us it is Yoruba connection.
This Jegede Shokoya syndromes don pass garri
Tell us which monarch ordered the arrest
Is it the aalafin of Oyo or his arch enemy the Ooni of Ife
Mschtwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
4llerbuntu:

but i would want to assume that you are smart enough to be aware that the government of Nigeria definitely knew about this incident even beforehand.

if Jonathan wants his attack dog back he will pick up the phone and ask for him. at the very worst asari would be barred henceforth from going to that country.

if he is not asking for his attack dog back then definitely there is more to the scenario, Asari has probably had a falling out with his Oga At The Top.

which is even more likely given that when the going was good asari was a fixture in abuja and was always calling press conferences.

when Tompolo and co became the apple of GEJ's eyes the music changed and he moved to benin republic

i wonder why you expect APC to hold brief for GEJ's attack dog though........... thats not a very smart way of reasoning

Try to leave that your phone section forte more often and come to the politics section....you analyse issues in very simple but succinct ways.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Na person curse una so?
The man stays in Nigeria goes in and out of Lagos and the millions of you in Nigeria couldn't do him shege ,he gets arrested in Benin republic and you tell us it is Yoruba connection.
Mschtwwwww

You too dey run mouth.....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by illicit(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: if it pains you,remove it or ban me tongue
;>
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by illicit(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: if it pains you,remove it or ban me tongue
hows ur sister cossy?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by tayo4ng(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
We ll set a committee to checkmate it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
shocked grin cheesy dats gud 4 him
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
dirtymoney:
Why would GEJ bomb Benin over a non-citizen? Last time i checked, Asari himself told the media that he is not a Nigerian. He is a problem to his political associates, not Nigerians.
wink[quote author=dirtymoney]
correct!
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by LBT: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
you make me laugh! Let south south / south east go and bomb them alone because other tribe will never join you loud mouths who are always shouting that blood would flow when you all can do nah da, Benin will deal with you people if it comes to war, try them and a trier will definitely convince you people.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by LBT: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
dirtymoney:
Asari Dokubo and militancy had been, even before GEJ became the president. if other presidents could not solve him, why is GEJ's inability your major concern?
stop posting what you're not sure of! OBJ dealt with him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by damoobaba: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
captain_obvious: Finally somebody decides to put a stop to this menace.
Meanwhile, enjoy this 'food for tought'

A young man asked Socrates the secret to success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him towards the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the water. The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air. Socrates asked, 'What did you want the most when you were there?" The boy replied, "Air." Socrates said, "That is the secret to success. When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it." There is no other secret.

Moral: A burning desire is the starting point of all accomplishment. Just like a small fire cannot give much heat, a weak desire cannot produce great results.
Burning desire could make a person steal,kidnap,enrich himself thru corrup means. If d environment is nt conducive enough,forget burning desire.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by lizu: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
baby_123: Na God catch am. Imagine, you leave Nigeria where you can talk anyhow to a country where dem no send you. When you finish building the school they will find something against you and throw you out. Your hands are not even clean to begin with. Asari get mind. Not too many countries send naija, especially African countries. When dem finish with you, will retire back to naija.
can u blame him...when graduates that have gone to school can't even get a job, whereas millitants are being pampered all in d name of allowing peace to reighn...God will continue to judge them all..keyamo u ad better be careful, u r really on a race of denting your career as a legal practioner

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by bfmconcepts: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Benin police get crase for head oooooooooo.
Dem no dey hear English, they're blunt and unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by thewarrior72: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Na person curse una so?
Mschtwwwww
;DGbam
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by jameswb: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
That guy said he was not a nigerian na so he want our help abi he is not a compatrioT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.