Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic (22420 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by duerap: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2013
What was he doing in Benin? How come the Niger Delta he claims to be fighting for suddenly turned to be too hot for him to do business and run his investments? This will be a perfect time to pack his bags and move every thing he has downloaded in Benin to Niger Delta for the development of the region.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by ollyruffy: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2013
I think he is militant. He should release himself and start talking all those nonsense he is used to.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2013
duni04:
Lol. It'll shock u 2 know that ordinary benin republic can bomb Nigeria back into the stone age. In terms of military power, our mates are sao tome and prencipe, sierra leone and liberia.

Haha
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: Nigeria can't go to war with a tiny nation like Benin, that would be elephant against ant. Only girls from one state in Nigeria can successfully blot out Benin from the map of the word ....iti mpataka

Lolzzz, aba women...
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by ritux: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2013
How come all the APC/ anti GEJ people are not blaming GEJ for this?

If it was one pro APC/ anti GEJ person that was arrested in Benin Rep, we would have been hearing insults on the person of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Abeg hu get small pin charger hia grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by mankand(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Yorubas, I carry my yash for una, the tribe of my forefathers. Since GEJ has refused to check his brainless tug, we, the Yorubas have decided to put him where he belongs - behind the bar, that is where Obasanjo put him some years back and that is where we, the Yorubas are returning him to using our stooge, the Benin Republic government. If you have forgotten, I will remind you, the President of Benin Republic once came to Nigeria and prostrated for Obasanjo in the public, so Benin Republic is just Yoruba satellite town, the same way Universities have satellite campuses.

Bro, do not mind them, they are bunch of empty vessels. Republic of Benin is very close to the south-west for ages, because the south-west civilised the country. Their president Boni-Yayi does is very very close to Obasanjo, every weekend, he do come to Ota to visit Baba. Iyabo is always the cook on such occassion.

I have seen him on several occasions where Baba accompanied him to international tours. Asari have entered one chance. He carried all his stolen money there, they collected his money and investment and locked him up, nice tactics, the same tactics used by Baba for charles taylor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let him have fun eating Wanke

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by ichommy(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2013
deor03: So na small Benin republic arrest this guy and he wan fight Nigeria?

Busted
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
God don catch am
Let him relax there small...

E too dey run him mouth!!!

You cannot harm him when oga Jona has his back.. Who be benin republic

Amalgamation of Political Criminals has spoken Yoruba to their brothers...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by illicit(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2013
damn he was arrested btw 1pm and 2 today, dude its 10.57am as am typing this
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by dwittyc0der(f): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2013
God don catch u @ last ... i told u to borrow me 10 million naira for my idea sad so i can build a hub for programmers cry cry cry cry if u don help us nw i fit hack inside the police HQ and make u go free kiss kiss kiss kiss

Programmers 4 lIFE

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Suljosh: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2013
That's very good. Hope he's locked up forever. Nuisance to the society.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
This guy looks like a baboon,I pity the women that sleep with him
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Suljosh: That's very good. Hope he's locked up forever. Nuisance to the society.
well written.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by illicit(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: This guy looks like a baboon,I pity the women that sleep with him
this thread is not about his looks,
make sense in ur posts

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by othuskyTM(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2013
egift: Tomorrow he will be threatening Nigerians because Jona is on seat.
abeggi go call customercare hotline
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: This guy looks like a baboon,I pity the women that sleep with him
What does his looks got to do with this thread angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Funpeter: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Plot by who? Do u mean APC? Or is it GEJ that arrest him? Abi opposition don get power pass FG? All i see is politics.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2013
sgd: .

There is no legitimate reason why Jonathan administration should get involved in this. This hasnt got anything to do with Federal Government and his laywer should just leave Nigerian government out of this. He should defend his client according to the law of the jurisdiction in which is client was arrested. He cant fight Benin government using his militant apparachus and he cant blame Nigerian government because it hasnt got anything to do with Nigerian government. Nigerian government will mess everything up if they get involved as suggested by his lawyer.They should just provide him with the normal consular assistance (if available) accorded to Nigerians that get into trouble in foreign land.

I have always believed that the best way to deal the people that trouble Nigeria and Nigerians is to use foreign justice (since our local justice system is incapable of doing it) where they can not be shielded by local militias or government machinary.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2013
If I remember correctly there was a time he claimed to be a citizen of Benin, if that is the case why calling on FGN to intervene?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Bush2: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2013
LET THEM KILL HIM WHO CARES, DANCING ALINGO....... REJOICE........ PARTY IN MY HOUSE TODAY PLS.

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by rusher14: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Although I'm elated to hear about the thug's arrest, I know this is an easy case depending on interest.

If he was arrested at the behest of GEJ (which i very much doubt) then Wanke might continue to be his diet staple.

However, if GEJ needs his services and Benin rep. carried out this act independently some economic sanctions would bail Asari in a trifle.

Benin republic depends largely on it's proximity and trade with Nigeria. This means a closure of the border would lead to restlessness amongst its citizenry.
In a nutshell I foresee Asari being released, rabidly spitting his usual boasts and occupying his position as chief enforcer of nefarious evil on behalf of his paymasters and benefactors.
Shame really! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by ibrokola(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
ritux: How come all the APC/ anti GEJ people are not blaming GEJ for this?

If it was one pro APC/ anti GEJ person that was arrested in Benin Rep, we would have been hearing insults on the person of GEJ

We all know GEJ is too scared to jail his lapdog! So no point reasoning along that line undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Muttex(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2013
;DI WILL RELEASE HIM SOON...KEEP CALM EVERYBODY JARE..... ;DI WILL RELEASE HIM SOON...KEEP CALM EVERYBODY JARE.....
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2013
tundetaiwolagos: He thinks every country is lawless like...
like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Benin wan bite more than they can shew, perhaps this the opportunity to unleash naija legion of army on then for importing boko-haram into this country. If I'm GEJ I will use this opportunity to bomb that little nation to stone
age....rubbish
nigeria that couldnt handle cameroon, Bleep with benin republic and let france wipe nigeria outta this planet. Most fracophone countries ar just lyk a mini france.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by twizzy11(f): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Who caressssssssssss
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Lilimax:
What does his looks got to do with this thread angry
I know he is your kind of man,looking at his picture is already making you to wet that your tear tear pant,I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
illicit:
this thread is not about his looks,
make sense in ur posts
if it pains you,remove it or ban me tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Evasco: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmm, seems Benin nid problem, if we don't ci him Niger dalta Republic wil react ooh! We myt finish dem ooh
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by Sammysammy1(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2013
make dem free dat guy 4 me o or.................................
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2013
Evasco: Hmmm, seems Benin nid problem, if we don't ci him Niger dalta Republic wil react ooh! We myt finish dem ooh
empty threat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Falae, Okupe, Others In Closed Door Meeting / Senate Can’t Summon IGP - Falana / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.