Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - (29077 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Ministry's Wife Dies At 57 After A Brief Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Image123:

if you're referring to frosb, i'm sorry you got it wrong. You overrate the guy, he never fell from anywhere. He was no where important in God's kingdom, just an over aggrieved ex deeper life member. We are praying for him to truly encounter the Saviour though.

Rather, I 'fell' away from the sects of MEN and went back to the one and true church led by Jesus.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Ifeness and co, stop insulting people here its not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by DRPYGRU: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2013
Image123:

if you're referring to frosb, i'm sorry you got it wrong. You overrate the guy, he never fell from anywhere. He was no where important in God's kingdom, just an over aggrieved ex deeper life member. We are praying for him to truly encounter the Saviour though.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Image123(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel:

Rather, I 'fell' away from the sects of MEN and went back to the one and true church led by Jesus.

smiley

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you've got jokes frosb, you've got nice jokes.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ifeness and co, stop insulting people here its not allowed.

If ifeness and his likes don't insult people here then who will? Once the Spirit of God leaves a man what is left? The evil spirit from the devil will enter and he will begin to insult people, call them bad names and attack people just to be perfect in the deeds of their leader, the devil. Hahahahahahahahaha, am not surprised.

As a child of God, you cant see me in the thread where atheist and other religion people say what befit them, cos they won't understand me and hence we may likely begin insult which to me is a sin. But the reverse is the case, they jump into christains thread to divert attention to themselves.
If they have the Holy Spirit they won't say all of what they are saying.

A child of God remains His no matter where He is, online, or wherever.

Let them insult, it only tells who their leader is but I pray it won't be late for him to return home. Once you die, no more room for repentance.

@ifeness you cud have as well believe there is no death, no sickness, no birth. Don't be deceived, there is judgement, Heaven and hell. All christains remain student cos we keep learning under the Author and Finisher of Faith, Jesus Christ until rapture or death when we make it to heaven then we can say we have graduated, meaning free at last, Saved atlast.

Come back ifeness, your place is not in hell, His blood atones still.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Idango(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Last night after reading through Ifeness's post i became very troubled and i wept. I realised its not enough to take your children to church and teach them the whole Bible, it is not enough. I asked God to let each of them have an encounter with him, a spiritual encounter, no matter how small, the type that the devil cannot come back and convince them that there is no God.

Every believer need a personal spiritual encounter with God, if not the devil will come and tell you there is no God and he will ask you to prove God outside the Bible.

Can the devil go to paul the apostle and tell him there is no God ? never, can he ever convince shedrach , meshack and abednego there is no God, never, because they encountered him. If your children dont experience his power as sons of God, when the devil convince them that the Bible is a fairy tale, they are finished because they will beleive.

A child that have prayed personally and received healing for his body cannot be convinced that God does not exist, a child that has learnt to bind and cast out the devil personally cannot fall prey.

Let us stop teaching our children only bible story, let them experience the power in the word also.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmmmmm@Idango, you are very correct, most people are taken away with afterall they attend church with me, and neglect the aspect of praying for them to experience Christ themselves, hmmmm, or busy trying to save others out there and leave their own kidssssss!!!!

Its important we stand in the place of prayer for our kids, for salvation.

I really pray for him to experiance Christ he never experienced or probably have dropped.

They speak of the oyinbos who gave us religion, I was abroad and I see with my eyes how they serve God fine some have backslided and don't believe in Jesus just as we have them here in africa. The doctrine of a man should not plate hair, I learnt that from my oyinbo pastor and writer, he taught all his member to always shave and cut their hair as a man.

My black nogerians will travel abroad and join the faithless set instead of looking for those who have the same faith as theirs.

I have friends and family friends who are still stedfast in the Lord despite several years there. Don't mind them when cos of small gain they join the backslided focks.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by sammyjay3(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2013
I have gone to so many churches in Nigeria I've never found a church who still retains the real gospel of Christ like deeperlife, so many churches of today try to turn the truth upside down bt dis church is an exception

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2013
sammy_jay: I have gone to so many churches in Nigeria I've never found a church who still retains the real gospel of Christ like deeperlife, so many churches of today try to turn the truth upside down bt dis church is an exception

but deeperlife does not preach the gospel of the kingdom.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2013
ifeness:

I know your level of understanding is very low at the moment. So i will take your blabbing with a pinch of salt. I am presently in my cosy hotel room in Paris enjoying life,so my life can only get better you see.

Lololololololololol, so being in paris hotel is enjoyment and a better life?

I thank God for christ in me has taken me to some part of the world and I give Him Glory, the only most enjoyable moment with me is always when I share the Word of God with someone, I feel the joy in me and springs up happiness, not in a hotel where where the devil give nightmare.

You know what? For real you are not well grounded as someone said, all your write ups are just baseless, no root. Pls come back to the Bible my brother. Come back to the Church, to the Living God.

After hearing the gospel in deeperlife for 15years, going the other way is bad, and won't bring a clearer future. If your parents are aware and sure they are praying for you, God will hear them, you must return back. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2013

What do you have to say to people who said i will burn in hell?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
redeemersave:

Lololololololololol, so being in paris hotel is enjoyment and a better life?

I thank God for christ in me has taken me to some part of the world and I give Him Glory, the only most enjoyable moment with me is always when I share the Word of God with someone, I feel the joy in me and springs up happiness, not in a hotel where where the devil give nightmare.

You know what? For real you are not well grounded as someone said, all your write ups are just baseless, no root. Pls come back to the Bible my brother. Come back to the Church, to the Living God.

After hearing the gospel in deeperlife for 15years, going the other way is bad, and won't bring a clearer future. If your parents are aware and sure they are praying for you, God will hear them, you must return back. Amen.

Poor thing,

The bible is a big lie. Intelligent folks like me know that the Gods of the bible are fake. Too much cover ups and atrocities committed in the name of god. I'm back to my African roots,I'm very proud to tell you that.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Image123(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Humbled, ah ah this is not humble at all oh. i yam looking for mine missing post fa.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Noveltybliss: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
I Thank God for your life Sir, you nurtured me in a foundation of holiness which has been my guiding principle may the alimighty God continue to keep you in good health.
God2man: Thank God for this ministry.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Elevation(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Acts 4vs12 Neither is there salvation in anyother for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved. Hebrews 12v14 Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.Guys it is only in Jesus we have redemption attend a bible believing church that preaches Holiness.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by slowbam(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Scandals free man of God!!!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel:

Jesus is Lord, and ALL Believers are his servants.

smiley

"Believe in the LORD your God, so shall you be established; believe His prophets, so shall you prosper" (2 Chronicles 20:20).
Do you want to debunk that too?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel:

how would you know when you are a follower of MAN.

This is the verse that is eating you up:

"Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken to you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation" (Hebrews 13:7).

A quick lesson for you:

1. It says you should "remember" them, in gratitude and in prayer;

2. It also says: "obey them" (Heb.13:17), for they have been divinely called for teaching and leadership, as more mature in the faith;

3. It says: "Salute all them" (Heb.13:24) in the sense of showing respect and appreciation.

I'll stop there for you to comprehend that lesson if you are a fellow sheep. wink

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

Is that so? cool

How can you have fellowship when you are not a fellow sheep? undecided

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Image123:

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you've got jokes frosb, you've got nice jokes.

The guy is a joker, dry jokes though. grin
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Is that so? cool

How can you have fellowship when you are not a fellow sheep? undecided

I am not a fellow sheep or mumu of deeper life wink

But I am HIS sheep, i.e Jesus Christ.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel:

I am not a fellow sheep or mumu of deeper life wink

But I am HIS sheep, i.e Jesus Christ.

If truly you are His sheep you will want to fellowship with fellow sheep. wink

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If truly you are His sheep you will want to fellowship with fellow sheep. wink

yes , I 'fellow sheep' with his sheep not deeperlife sheeple. wink
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel:

yes , I 'fellow sheep' with his sheep not deeperlife sheeple. wink

If you truly fellowship with the sheep you will not have to qualify the type of sheep you fellowship with because there is only one flock. cool

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Image123(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The guy is a joker, dry jokes though. grin

ouch. i thought they were nice jokes, maybe nice dry jokes sha. His jokes actually made me smile.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Image123:

ouch. i thought they were nice jokes, maybe nice dry jokes sha. His jokes actually made me smile.

He must be having a laugh if he thinks he's funny. cool
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ideaz: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2013
ifeness:

Poor thing,

The bible is a big lie. Intelligent folks like me know that the Gods of the bible are fake. Too much cover ups and atrocities committed in the name of god. I'm back to my African roots,I'm very proud to tell you that.

African root is not different from European root or Asian root. The root of all men is God Almighty the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everyone came from one parent as there has not been another means anyone of us arrived here.

If you could choose every other things given to you by the 'white' - cars, TV, clothing, computers, phones etc as against killing of twine, female genital mutilation etc; does it not make simple sense for you to consider that these whites may have discovered God earlier than their blacks counterparts just as it is with many other discoveries and documentations? There you are enjoying yourself with everything given to you by your white and none from your so called ancestors but empty philosophical imaginations that cannot even be organized.

Also understand that African's have known this God before Africa was invaded by the Europeans or whites are you call them even before Jesus showed up on earth. At least we have a record of an Ethiopian noble who served this God and already had scriptures before Christianity began. I am sure you can locate that from you Bible as well.

It will be worth my time to continue educating you only when it is clear you have truly gone back to your root by leaving everything white including your nairaland account. Till then I only owe you love and prayers hoping you are not yet in that space where Bible says that you cannot be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you truly fellowship with the sheep you will not have to qualify the type of sheep you fellowship with because there is only one flock. cool
Yeah truly there is only ONE flock...frosb need to identify the ONE Flock cos satan has his own flock too.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bidam:

Yeah truly there is only ONE flock...frosb need to identify the ONE Flock cos satan has his own flock too.

frosbel surely can't see who lurking behind the rock waiting to pounce. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Sunbellar: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thank you for the warning though I try all means to ignore some preposterous comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / Happy 80th Birthday To Pastor E.A.. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.