Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - (29080 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Ministry's Wife Dies At 57 After A Brief Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by PrinceNwokeji: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thats my Daddy...

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by egift(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness: @guiddoti there is no evidence jesus died to save you and Kumuyi. If you think otherwise then something definitely is wrong with you. That being said,it is a waste of time replying you.

@Bold: Read John 3:16 - and be cured of unbelieve and ignorance.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

I live around Jewish dudes, most ex class mates were jewish( i mean real Israelis) and they claimed the real name of that carpenter was Yeshua A.k.A Issa,the later is what he was called in India. You wanna tell me you know more that them?

Jesus means "hail zeus" a pagan name, Christmas is Zeus day which you obviously cannot wait to celebrate. Confusion is what happens when you embrace the traditional religion of others. You are a Nigerian who have abandoned your tradition for another's.
I'ii say this and conclude with you. You said I leave my tradition for others. what are you doing with jewish. Why do you leave for whatever? You dont have any stand point
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Dondave11: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
I cry for you.
Its now clear that you re rili an attention seeker.. PROVES THAT JESUS EXIST.1st corinthians 8:6 -But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
John 1:1-2 ; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

The below scripture is for pple lyk you.
Romans 1:21 ; For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Romans 1:25;Because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Rom 1:28 ; For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

Ifeness, we've seen pple lyk you, even saul who became paul fought the Truth. But, God transformed his life nd made him a unto honour.
God can do same for you if you can accept him.
Remain Bless my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
egift:

@Bold: Read John 3:16 - and be cured of unbelieve and ignorance.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Did you see the movies Wrong Turn 1,2,3,4 ? I must admit those guys would have given Jesus a befitting death. Or best bet was to behead him and chop his body to pieces,spread it around the universe and see if he would resurrect lmao! . Your bible god is a freak who likes human sacrifices so he enjoyed killing his son for himself not you.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dondave11: I cry for you.
Its now clear that you re rili an attention seeker.. PROVES THAT JESUS EXIST.1st corinthians 8:6 -But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
John 1:1-2 ; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

The below scripture is for pple lyk you.
Romans 1:21 ; For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Romans 1:25;Because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Rom 1:28 ; For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

Ifeness, you've seen pple lyk u, even saul who is now paul fought the Truth.
I pray that God wl Touch you.
Remain Bless.

See wetin the oyinbo missionaries do my people. This is pure brainwash
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by rusher14: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

May I ask what you believe in now?

What makes you certain about your convictions?

Please no insults.

Thank you?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by realtem(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

search the internet really well, there are archeological proofs of the bible and they are not by christians

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

Mr Ikumuyi,

I understand you command the respect of ignorant Christians by saying the death of Jesus brought you salvation. I am very sure you weren't a witness to the story that was written approximately 400 years after the alleged Jesus was executed for his crime. How dare you bear false witness and claimed it actually happened?

You look like a nice guy to me but i am afraid,you are deluded. You have successfully misled a lot of black people further into mental slavery, a lot of people have been useless to the society as a result of your constant brainwash week in week out.

I hope karma catches up with you very soon.

EX bleeping MEMBER

BEHOLD THE ANTI CHRIST!

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Dondave11: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

Rev 20:10
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

From the above verse, its obvious that the devil has brainwashed you.

I cry for you. Heaven and hell is real my brother. Wake Up!

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by IamDebola: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by andyanders: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Candour: One of the few G.O I respect and admire. Very different from the horde.

God bless you brother Kumuyi.

Yesoooooooooooooooo in Jesus name Amen,.A true man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by spacechuks(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

So you think you "jesus" wrote a diary and it is in the bible? You have a long way to go if you do not know that the Catholic Church changed Yeshua to Jesus,forged stories of Horus and other saviour gods to a name called Jesus. How come his story was written hundreds of years later? Besides the real Yeshua was a radical who fought for the emancipation of the Jew from the Romans. His story's got nothing to do with you. Did he not say he came for the lost tried of Israel? Did he say Africa? And that was long time ago....Mandela did the same for his people,didn't he? What role is your Jesus playing in your life right now?
Now I see that satan has captured,cage and blindfolded you with his lies about God and Jesus,have you ever ask yourself why there is much power in the name of Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by vineyardfarms: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pastor Kumuyi, most respected G.O of our time - no compromise on his teachings of the word of God. May the Lord continue to bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by IamDebola: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
rusher14:

May I ask what you believe in now?

What makes you certain about your convictions?

Please no insults.

Thank you?

must i believe in anything?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by IamDebola: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ideaz: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

I live around Jewish dudes, most ex class mates were jewish( i mean real Israelis) and they claimed the real name of that carpenter was Yeshua A.k.A Issa,the later is what he was called in India. You wanna tell me you know more that them?

Jesus means "hail zeus" a pagan name, Christmas is Zeus day which you obviously cannot wait to celebrate. Confusion is what happens when you embrace the traditional religion of others. You are a Nigerian who have abandoned your tradition for another's.

You are not wrong in giving different Names of Jesus - Old Testament Bible was written in Hebrew and the New Testament in Greek for obvious reasons if you know your history. Yeshua is the Jewish Name for Jesus just as the yoruba language calls Him Jeso. Different languages may call This Name differently but one thing is certain - names are not in how they sound but in the character behind it.

When we pray in The Name of Jesus, Yeshua, Jeso etc same power is manifested anywhere in the world showing you it is about the character and power behind the Name. Some people answer the name Jesus today in south america for instance but the difference in effect is determined by the character behind the name when mentioned. It is also a proof that He is still alive and active for over 2000 years now.

The power that runs the universe is vested in the Name of the man Jesus, Yeshua, Jeso etc. For this simple reason this Name produces unparaled results in the universe. This is the reason He is The way, The Truth and The Life. The only Name God Almighty answers to. God Almighty proved His claims true by raising Him from the dead.

May understanding come to every heart.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Adeoba10(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank God he didnt xay dat God chose d name DEEPER LIFE 4 HIM
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Raptureminded(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yah datz 9ce. May God strengthen u sir

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
ideaz:

You are not wrong in giving different Names of Jesus - Old Testament Bible was written in Hebrew and the New Testament in Greek for obvious reasons if you know your history. Yeshua is the Jewish Name for Jesus just as the yoruba language calls Him Jeso. Different languages may call This Name differently but one thing is certain - names are not in how they sound but in the character behind it.

When we pray in The Name of Jesus, Yeshua, Jeso etc same power is manifested anywhere in the world showing you it is about the character and power behind the Name. Some people answer the name Jesus today in south america for instance but the difference in effect is determined by the character behind the name when mentioned. It is also a proof that He is still alive and active for over 2000 years now.

The power that runs the universe is vested in the Name of the man Jesus, Yeshua, Jeso etc. For this simple reason this Name produces unparaled results in the universe. This is the reason He is The way, The Truth and The Life. The only Name God Almighty answers to. God Almighty proved His claims true by raising Him from the dead.

May understanding come to every heart.

So you were taught. You probably would have been a muslim if u were taught about islam first

Samuel Ajayi translated jesus to Jesu. Yorubas knew nothing about such a name before. The slave will always follow and defend his master's religion be it islam or christianity.......both were brought by slave masters .
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
guiddoti: I'ii say this and conclude with you. You said I leave my tradition for others. what are you doing with jewish. Why do you leave for whatever? You dont have any stand point

The area i live in uk is close to the Jewish settlement,so i do interact with them. I do not live in Israel as u think
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
realtem: I know you don't believe in God but i just want to tell you this:
A philosopher was bringing out all his proofs(scientific researches and every other thing ) about how God cannot exist and a little girl walked up him and asked him this question: IF YOU WERE WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST AND NOTICED A HOUSE FAR OFF, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? The philosopher replied: i would ask who built such a house in the middle of the forest.
And that is exactly how this case is. Just imagine the earth(and all other planets), rainfall, eclipse, snowfalls and you tell me there is no mastermind somewhere up there?

NOTE: i heard the story i told up there from someone and i might not even say it right.

So u believe the earth was created in 7 days...... You must be joking!
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
rasojie:

BEHOLD THE ANTI CHRIST!

Yes anti - jesus or what ever you wish to called ur fairy tale friend.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by mjames: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

Mr Ikumuyi,

I understand you command the respect of ignorant Christians by saying the death of Jesus brought you salvation. I am very sure you weren't a witness to the story that was written approximately 400 years after the alleged Jesus was executed for his crime. How dare you bear false witness and claimed it actually happened?

You look like a nice guy to me but i am afraid,you are deluded. You have successfully misled a lot of black people further into mental slavery, a lot of people have been useless to the society as a result of your constant brainwash week in week out.

I hope karma catches up with you very soon.

EX bleeping MEMBER

Your salvation is soonest otherwise you will perish

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ideaz: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

So you were taught. You probably would have been a muslim if u were taught about islam first

Samuel Ajayi translated jesus to Jesu. Yorubas knew nothing about such a name before. The slave will always follow and defend his master's religion be it islam or christianity.......both were brought by slave masters .

Everyone has to be thought including you. Thank God for Samuel Ajayi who was thought and did the translation. How much did you know when you were born? You studied to be this way you are today.

Same "slave masters" thought you the language you are communicating with at the moment unfortunately. If we are to take you seriously first discard anything to do with those masters including their language, clothes and technologies. That's when I will begin to take you seriously else open your heart for there are more to life than what your eyes and brain can grasp.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
mjames:

Your salvation is soonest otherwise you will perish

You will perish for lack of knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / Happy 80th Birthday To Pastor E.A.. Adeboye / Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.