Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - (29079 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Ministry's Wife Dies At 57 After A Brief Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Abuja2013: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
W.F. Kumuyi is a constant Pastor who I have not heard any bad rumour about him. I remember the 1st SAY (Success Academy for Youths) in 2000 at National Stadium with Converner Justice Nikky Tobi. It was life-changing moment for many youths that time. God Bless Kumuyi who has distinguished himself from other pastors of corrupt practices in the name of blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Xyge(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
When i was much younger, i thought Pastor W. F. Kumuyi was my grandpa.... Before grandpa's demise, he worshipped in Deeper Life Church.. And he looked very very much like Daddy Williams Kumuyi..
I wasn't even a decade old before he died.. R.I.P Grandpa.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=ifeness]

Mr Ikumuyi,

I understand you command the respect of ignorant Christians by saying the death of Jesus brought you salvation. I am very sure you weren't a witness to the story that was written approximately 400 years after the alleged Jesus was executed for his crime. How dare you bear false witness and claimed it actually happened?

You look like a nice guy to me but i am afraid,you are deluded. You have successfully misled a lot of black people further into mental slavery, a lot of people have been useless to the society as a result of your constant brainwash week in week out.

I hope karma catches up with you very soon.

EX bleeping MEMBER[/quot]

Are you out of your sense? Among many pastors of yours have the predegree as like Kumuyi. He keeps the standard of his faith even when one of his children broke the rule. He is a man I respect so much. I have read an article where pastors are debating who is the richest. Everyone is equal in deeper life. That always give kudos to the church. It is one a few churches that preaches morality within and without. I'm not a member but I see the truth in his messages. Where do they get it wrong? He is confident that Jesus death brought him Salvation. Where is your salvation? He stood where Jesus said: "blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed." I can see that you have been brain washed from seeing the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by vickyO(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
aaronson: I admire him because he's SCANDAL FREE
That's not so true. shocked
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
@guiddoti there is no evidence jesus died to save you and Kumuyi. If you think otherwise then something definitely is wrong with you. That being said,it is a waste of time replying you.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyril10(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ifeness said he was once a member of the Deeper life ministry but now a full member of satan ministry, satan has taken over you that what you learnt in time past has become lies now, may God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
cyril10: Ifeness said he was once a member of the Deeper life ministry but now a full member of satan ministry, satan has taken over you that what you learnt in time past has become lies now, may God have mercy on you

I wasn't a member by choice definitely. I was born into it,i noticed the stories were bullshit and i can tell you Kumuyi is deluded. There is no Satan,therefore you are deluded to believe there is a satan.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

I wasn't a member by choice definitely. I was born into it,i noticed the stories were bullshit and i can tell you Kumuyi is deluded. There is no Satan,therefore you are deluded to believe there is a satan.

satan himself made you believe he doesnt exist? ahahahh, he will purnish you for this cos he likes attention.

by the way, why are you here? this thread i not for thosewho want to critise but for those who wants to know know why he church is called so.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness: @guiddoti there is no evidence jesus died to save you and Kumuyi. If you think otherwise then something definitely is wrong with you. That being said,it is a waste of time replying you.

I have my bible. If at all you have one, it should direct you there knowing who jesus is. Lets what you believe remain with you than writing against a man with a good records.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
redeemersave:

satan himself made you believe he doesnt exist? ahahahh, he will purnish you for this cos he likes attention.

I know your level of understanding is very low at the moment. So i will take your blabbing with a pinch of salt. I am presently in my cosy hotel room in Paris enjoying life,so my life can only get better you see.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
redeemersave:

by the way, why are you here? this thread i not for thosewho want to critise but for those who wants to know know why he church is called so.

Btw i came on this thread to mingle with fools
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Eneze1(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
That's not so true. shocked

can you please share with us the scandal you know about

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

You do not know shitt men. The Arab guy's real name was Yeshua,and he never wrote a book. From whose account did you get his story from?
where do you get your acclaimed yeshua, a philosophical book abi.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by flomark: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Great commens from NLs' those whose comments were based on hear say, personal experience with members of the Church, Pastor W F Kumuyi's teaching & life style. I enjoy those that have not listened to his teachings before to kindly attend Monday Bible study & Thursday revival hour in any of the Church locations or get his CDs for a life enriching teaching that will help you in life.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
guiddoti: where do you get your acclaimed yeshua, a philosophical book abi.

So you think you "jesus" wrote a diary and it is in the bible? You have a long way to go if you do not know that the Catholic Church changed Yeshua to Jesus,forged stories of Horus and other saviour gods to a name called Jesus. How come his story was written hundreds of years later? Besides the real Yeshua was a radical who fought for the emancipation of the Jew from the Romans. His story's got nothing to do with you. Did he not say he came for the lost tried of Israel? Did he say Africa? And that was long time ago....Mandela did the same for his people,didn't he? What role is your Jesus playing in your life right now?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Anti christ on Nl. Hell and Heaven are real. I pray you will not gnash you teeth on that day.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by jamael(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am so happy that my name is written in the book of life.
Thank God for you baba. Provided I stay here and go to heaven, it is enough for me.

If you have not sat under Daddy's Bible study, come on Monday and You will never remain the same. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

So you think you "jesus" wrote a diary and it is in the bible? You have a long way to go if you do not know that the Catholic Church changed Yeshua to Jesus,forged stories of Horus and other saviour gods to a name called Jesus. How come his story was written hundreds of years later? Besides the real Yeshua was a radical who fought for the emancipation of the Jew from the Romans. His story's got nothing to do with you. Did he not say he came for the lost tried of Israel? Did he say Africa? And that was long time ago....Mandela did the same for his people,didn't he? What role is your Jesus playing in your life right now?
I asked a simple question where do you get your knowledge or better still which book did you get that word from? So those philosophical books are written by ghost
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by teens(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
frosbel: People follow your only leader who is Jesus.

Holiness is not in outward dressing or conformance , it is about inner purity from a heart of love.
Aare u sure u are born again ??

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by rusher14: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
guiddoti: Anti christ on Nl. Hell and Heaven are real. I pray you will not gnash you teeth on that day.
It is not your place to condemn or label him.
Let him have his say and you yours.
The end shall judge or maybe not.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by 2helpu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank God for the life and ministry of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi.
The teachings I received from the ministry in my early days as a new believer really helped me to overcome so many temptations. I still enjoy the teachings now. I'm so grateful to God it was the first church I joined at that early stage. If it has been some of today's church where worldliness is the order of the day, I would have backslided long time ago.

I pray the good Lord will keep you strong and holy until the last day when you shall be given the crown of Glory by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
rusher14:
It is not your place to condemn or label him.
Let him have his say and you yours.
The end shall judge or maybe not.
Thanks. That guy does not believe in Jesus christ. He is an anti christ.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Dondave11: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
I blame you guys for replying Ifenes. The guy just need Attention, he doesn't knw watz his saying.
Lord Jesus, Forgive him because he does not know what his doing.
@All, don't quote or reply him. Lets die d issue. He has already dedicated his Life to Lucifer.. Hell awaits him..
I repeat, dnt quote him again..allow him.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
guiddoti: I asked a simple question where do you get your knowledge or better still which book did get that word from?

I live around Jewish dudes, most ex class mates were jewish( i mean real Israelis) and they claimed the real name of that carpenter was Yeshua A.k.A Issa,the later is what he was called in India. You wanna tell me you know more that them?

Jesus means "hail zeus" a pagan name, Christmas is Zeus day which you obviously cannot wait to celebrate. Confusion is what happens when you embrace the traditional religion of others. You are a Nigerian who have abandoned your tradition for another's.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dondave11: I blame you guys for replying Ifenes. The guy just need Attention, he doesn't knw watz his saying.
Lord Jesus, Forgive him because he does not know what his doing.
@All, don't quote or reply him. Lets die d issue. He has already dedicated his Life to Lucifer.. Hell awaits him..
I repeat, dnt quote him again..allow him.

Hell awaits you and your family!

Besides there is no hell unless the one you have created in your mind. You have no proof jesus exist so sit down!
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ugotuf(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

Mentor in what exactly? The guy may be nice,philosophical but i think he is a deluded old man because he believe their is actually a hell and the worst part is that he believes the dumbest story ever told: Noah's Ark! Like a sheep all of you are following him to the slaughter. You know what happens to the sheep that goes to the slaughter ? Think black man! Jesus is for fools

OH!! SORRY!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / Happy 80th Birthday To Pastor E.A.. Adeboye / Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.