Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,529 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - (29088 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Ministry's Wife Dies At 57 After A Brief Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by debbleopto: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

frosbel is suffering from Ph.D. (Pull him down) syndrome. You should rather learn that his name is not called kumuiyi as you are fond of calling him but Kumuyi, and come off this thread better informed. smiley

I want all of you to know that there is what is refer to in the Bible that somebody fallen and somebody fallen away. these are the two states of backsliding. to fall - the individual can still repent and be saved. The Holy Spirit can and will still assist him in getting salvation. Example is that of Peter denying Christ at His first trial, but he was restore back into God's kingdom. Book of Hebrews said " today if you hear His voice, harden not your heart...". Hardness of heart makes the individual see salvation as waste of time or indefinite future.
but fallen away - the individual crossed that line. His situation is like that of fallen angels. They usually go against the true doctrine of Christ. Some with vehement hatred castigate Christ and his true ministers. the darkness in them hate light. When they were with Christ they gave in to seducing spirit. The same happened to Judas Iscariot at the last supper when Satan suggested he should betray Jesus. When he agreed, satan then entered his heart. So a fallen away person's heart and emotions is now being controlled by Satan.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
These were crimes 600 years ago when the church was fully in charge of government.

holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith and speaking against it and its ministers;
holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith about the Trinity, divinity of Christ, and Incarnation;
holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith pertaining to Jesus as Christ;
holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith regarding the virginity of Mary, mother of Jesus;
holding opinions contrary to the Catholic faith about both Transubstantiation and Mass;
claiming the existence of a plurality of worlds and their eternity;
believing in metempsychosis and in the transmigration of the human soul into brutes;
dealing in magics and divination.

Punishment was death by hanging. Later they changed it to hell fire

Don't we see something similar on the religious sections?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
frosbel:

wink

Na bad belle de worry you. tongue
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Idango(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Ifeness, what a wasted life you are living. You were born into a church like deeper life and you have grown into a hardened atheist like this. You did not have a single encounter with the one has all the power in heaven and on earth, what a pity.

Ifeness listen, christianity is not about being brainwash. It is an experience you can have for yourself. He said as ''.......many as received him he give power to become the sons of God". When you become a son of God you are no longer an ordinary person, you have the power of the sons of God.

Look at it this way, i beleive everything in the bible, you dont. If im wrong and there is no God, no satan, no heaven and no hell, what is my loss, nothing!!! if you are wrong (and you are) and God, satan , heaven and hell are all real, and God will Judge everybody at the white throne judgement, what will be your loss, your life, you will be condemned to hell, "......and anyone whose name is not found written in the book of life is cast into the lake of fire".

Ifeness, go back like the prodigal son to your roots.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by zicky(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Don't miss it

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by debbleopto: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

I am embarrassed on your behalf. Satan asked judas to betray jesus? Even if i have left your bullshitt religions years ago,i still remember being taught jesus said judas will betray him and it had to be done. So said the fairy tale book. I know the bible front and back,you cannot twist it to dispose me. I did that shitt for 15 years,i can school you on it son.

The bible is nothing but a recycled message every Sunday,nothing new. That is why people sleep during sermons.

not because of you. you yourself know that darkness can not comprehend light. but for others reading. JOHN 13:2 and JOHN 13:27
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Idango: @Ifeness, what a wasted life you are living. You were born into a church like deeper life and you have grown into a hardened atheist like this. You did not have a single encounter with the one has all the power in heaven and on earth, what a pity.

Ifeness listen, christianity is not about being brainwash. It is an experience you can have for yourself. He said as ''.......many as received him he give power to become the sons of God". When you become a son of God you are no longer an ordinary person, you have the power of the sons of God.

Look at it this way, i beleive everything in the bible, you dont. If im wrong and there is no God, no satan, no heaven and no hell, what is my loss, nothing!!! if you are wrong (and you are) and God, satan , heaven and hell are all real, and God will Judge everybody at the white throne judgement, what will be your loss, your life, you will be condemned to hell, "......and anyone whose name is not found written in the book of life is cast into the lake of fire".

Ifeness, go back like the prodigal son to your roots.

Firstly christianity was not my root neither was it your root. Ask your ancestors what your root was.

Secondly,i was born into the most hard core christianty( deeper life) for a reason; to know the foundation of Kumuyi's process. I had a bulletproof vest on me so the brainwash hardly affected me. Besides there was no god to encounter as it was all fake! Choirs in the student church were always fuccccking each other. Fact!

You said i am living a wasted life. Actually,you sound like your life is still being wasted . You do not know me and you have no right to pass your retarded judgement on me.

You said you believe everything in the bible. I guess you believe stubborn kids should be stoned to death and all non believers of your bullshit religion must be stoned to death. Oh you probably believe in the talking donkey and the trees in the garden of Eden were created before the sun.

Your are a disgrace to your African ancestors!
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
debbleopto:

not because of you. you yourself know that darkness can not comprehend light. but for others reading. JOHN 13:2 and JOHN 13:27

Can you make use of your brain for once.....What is the point going to school?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Idango(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
cyrexx:

O, the depth of delusions of my people. I remember when they used to scare us about hell and demons and sins against holy spirit etc etc etc. I'm glad I left religion and better equipped to leave a better legacy for my kids.

Religious minds see only heaven and hell when other productive minds are busy making the best use of their time for the benefit of themselves and humanity.

Christians see life after death while fools think everything ends here.
This life is a rehearsal for the main show which is external life. Some of you will be here at the rehearsal but will not be able to attend the main event.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
dammygoody: A Christian will always be as bold as a lion,whether you like it or not............having read all what you have said,you reminded me clearly of a verse in the Bible that says we should desist from those who argue blindly............but i Just can't imagine the degree of completeness and accuracy of this same Book of books because it accurately describes you and your folks here:2 Timothy 3:8
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses,so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith and here:
7 Ever learning,and never able to come to the knowledge of truth(since you and your folk read science books that were brought about by the thoughts of men).
But you know what,
"............they(you) shall proceed no further:for their(your) folly shall be made manifest to all men............"vs 9.
"............evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,deceiving and being deceived.
Finally,"..all scriptures is given by the inspiration of God,and is profitable for doctrine,for reproof,for correction,for instruction in righteousness"vS 16.
God Bless You.

Bible is a compilation of events that happened in different times and location. They do not make sense. I would rather you quote some ancient African proverbs rather that your jewish bullshitt story

Do you have any Africa remaining in you? I dont think you do as you have been totally brainwashed.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ckkris: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2013
ifeness:

Bible is a compilation of events that happened in different times and location. They do not make sense. I would rather you quote some ancient African proverbs rather that your jewish bullshitt story

Do you have any Africa remaining in you? I dont think you do as you have been totally brainwashed.
Why are you so sad? Sadness, painful, agonising SADNESS drips from every of your word. WHY?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by dammygoody(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2013
ifeness:

Firstly christianity was not my root neither was it your root. Ask your ancestors what your root was.

Secondly,i was born into the most hard core christianty( deeper life) for a reason; to know the foundation of Kumuyi's process. I had a bulletproof vest on me so the brainwash hardly affected me. Besides there was no god to encounter as it was all fake! Choirs in the student church were always fuccccking each other. Fact!

You said i am living a wasted life. Actually,you sound like your life is still being wasted . You do not know me and you have no right to pass your retarded judgement on me.

You said you believe everything in the bible. I guess you believe stubborn kids should be stoned to death and all non believers of your bullshit religion must be stoned to death. Oh you probably believe in the talking donkey and the trees in the garden of Eden were created before the sun.

Your are a disgrace to your African ancestors!
What's there not to believe in??
Now to the first bolded,you would like to explain to me why in a flock of sheep(meek animals),there must be one or two goats(stubborn ones),of course,you cannot pointedly tell me it was all the members of the choir that did that.
Next,would you remind me of that portion in the Bible that says kids should be stoned to death or where it was demonstrated?and would yo like me to remind you of that passage of the Bible that a woman was to be stoned to death for fornication but on bringing her to Jesus,He asked anyone who HAS NOT SINNED to stone her first,hoe they left one after the other and how Jesus said He has not condemned her but told her to go and sin no more?;;The spirit of God entered into the donkey of Balaam the Prophet, that was why it spoke(the spirit of God is life).
God Bless You............
ifeness:

lol..you think so?What can Africa do to help me when it hasn't even helped herself?With all these people of corrupt mind in the continent,you think that's what is good to reside in my very inside?God Forbid.Africa is our continent,it will change for good,but the bitter truth is that,its only those that know their God,that can change her.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Ndoye: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2013
I respect you our pastor. I admire you more because you maintain your style of truth and holiness. You are not carried away by so call modern world. Gid bless you pastor for takin your stand.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ebenice(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2013
The church is matching on.! The gate of hell n heresies cannot prevail. The church is indeed MATCHING ON..God bless u Sir n add to ur days n strenght..amen
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Image123(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2013
debbleopto:

I want all of you to know that there is what is refer to in the Bible that somebody fallen and somebody fallen away. these are the two states of backsliding. to fall - the individual can still repent and be saved. The Holy Spirit can and will still assist him in getting salvation. Example is that of Peter denying Christ at His first trial, but he was restore back into God's kingdom. Book of Hebrews said " today if you hear His voice, harden not your heart...". Hardness of heart makes the individual see salvation as waste of time or indefinite future.
but fallen away - the individual crossed that line. His situation is like that of fallen angels. They usually go against the true doctrine of Christ. Some with vehement hatred castigate Christ and his true ministers. the darkness in them hate light. When they were with Christ they gave in to seducing spirit. The same happened to Judas Iscariot at the last supper when Satan suggested he should betray Jesus. When he agreed, satan then entered his heart. So a fallen away person's heart and emotions is now being controlled by Satan.

if you're referring to frosb, i'm sorry you got it wrong. You overrate the guy, he never fell from anywhere. He was no where important in God's kingdom, just an over aggrieved ex deeper life member. We are praying for him to truly encounter the Saviour though.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Wahala90: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2013
ifeness:

Mr Ikumuyi,

I understand you command the respect of ignorant Christians by saying the death of Jesus brought you salvation. I am very sure you weren't a witness to the story that was written approximately 400 years after the alleged Jesus was executed for his crime. How dare you bear false witness and claimed it actually happened?

You look like a nice guy to me but i am afraid,you are deluded. You have successfully misled a lot of black people further into mental slavery, a lot of people have been useless to the society as a result of your constant brainwash week in week out.

I hope karma catches up with you very soon.

EX bleeping MEMBER

[size=13pt]How can you waste space and yet make no sense at all.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by 1Dray(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2013
frosbel: People follow your only leader who is Jesus.

Holiness is not in outward dressing or conformance , it is about inner purity from a heart of love.
What is this one saying?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Johnsinia(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2013
ifeness:

i still remember being taught jesus said judas will betray him and it had to be done.
Go and read ur bible well bro. U dnt knw anytin abt d bible as u claim dats y u lost ur soul to d devil. Blw, Jesus neva mention Judas's name. If u ve learn cum back and appologise to God 4 lying on his name, bt to tell u to cum back to grace (Jesus) is a waste of time bc i knw dat ur soul has already been bought by d devil dat unless God interventn, u r bound 4 Hell. God help u!
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Johnsinia(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Jesus is lord, kumuyi is his servant

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by seyron: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2013
1 of God sent minister 2ds generatn..God bless u n more anointin 2du greater xploit

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by simpleseyi: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Since majority of us have agreed that Pastor Kumuyi is truly a Man of God, then we should find another phrase to qualify our Tupac Shakur styled CAN president Pastor Ayo Oristhejafor. Ayo Oristhejafor and Pastor Kumuyi should not be classified together.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Johnsinia:
Go and read ur bible well bro. U dnt knw anytin abt d bible as u claim dats y u lost ur soul to d devil. Blw, Jesus neva mention Judas's name. If u ve learn cum back and appologise to God 4 lying on his name, bt to tell u to cum back to grace (Jesus) is a waste of time bc i knw dat ur soul has already been bought by d devil dat unless God interventn, u r bound 4 Hell. God help u!

Fool, you wanna commit suicide by trying to challenge about the bible. Bible is about extraterrestrials, Kumuyi is too dull to acknowledge that.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2013
This thread is full of retards,Animals,slaves....what else can i say sad
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2013
1Dray: What is this one saying?

how would you know when you are a follower of MAN.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Johnsinia: Jesus is lord, kumuyi is his servant

Jesus is Lord, and ALL Believers are his servants.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.