Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,660 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts (1006 Views)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return –Fani Kayode / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Codedrock(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2013

National leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Tuesday said that some members of the G7 governors and members of the Abubakar Kawu Baraje led splinter group who dumped the struggle of supremacy in the PDP to join the All Progressive Congress, APC were free to go, just as it boasted that come May 29th, 2015, they will all beg to come back, stressing that as a party, it was ready to accept them back then.
According to PDP, the departure of the G7 governors will not affect the growth of PDP as a party.
More later...
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/g7-govsapc-merger-theyll-beg-to-come.html
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Xfactoria: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2013
This Amaechi is a bast.ard.! Who does he resemble among these goats now
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Codedrock(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Segadem(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Old wine in a new bottle.
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Segadem(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2013
Codedrock: .
Mr. u r bigger than this.
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by samtheman: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2013
X-factoria:

He resemble your grandfather who is selling ogogoro in the village.

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by hazyfm: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2013
X-factoria:

@x-factoria: He resembles you and i. One Nigeria!
That's what happens when you allow your wife take the seat of the president. I heard in abuja, Jonathans aids respect and fear Dame even more than the President
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by alaoeri: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Laughing in Swahili PDP sound pained. grin
When it comes to politics in Nigeria don't fvck with Abokis.
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Walexz02(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2013
Is alright! PDP never see anything... Just hold a little bit longer..hahah grin
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Codedrock(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2013
X-factoria:
omo pdp
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by 1025: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
X-factoria:

@x-factoria,
if there is any bast.ard here, i think u are the one. we are in a democracy of which anybody i mean, fathers, mothers, sons and daughters are at will to choose where to belong. jonathan is the president today not because bayelsa people want him to be but nigerians from all regions wanted him. if most of u that reason from the anus think apc is for the northerners and westerners, what about pdp that has its national chairman as a northerner? nigeria has been under pdp since 1999 with nothing apart from corruption to show for it so there is a need for a change. america is progressing today because they have their options between the democrats and the republicans. why must we depend on one party.
i can bet with my life that all of u supporting jonathan and pdp here on nairaland cannot defend their policies and that pdp as a party has no agenda.
i can argue this with the highest sympathizer of this god forsaken gang(pdp).
let us have a viable opposition that will provide nigerians with options.
most of u just go with the crowd. who among u can tell us what nigeria have gained from pdp, what nigerians are gaining and what they will gain?
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by egift(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Without lifting a finger, APC have dismantle the entire PDP structure at all levels. It is time to kick the Ogogoro out of Nigeria.

Our multi-ethinic, diverse religions and surplus languages is a beautification. United as one, Nigeria will be a great nation. Over the years PDP have divided us for their greed.
Re: G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts by Akpaife(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
I pray we all see 2o15 let's see who d cap fit
Those APC dey laugh 1st let's see who will laugh last

Some of them will regret their action when d time come

U wat 2 kick out a sitting president?hahahaha I pity them GEJ never hav time 4 noisemakers

GEJ till 2019 haters jump inside hell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Madueke, Okonjo-Guilty Of Diverting #8 Trillion crude oil funds / Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization / what actually transpired between Okonjo-iweala andHouse Finance Committee(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.