Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization (1004 Views)

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by omoharry(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the commencement of the privatization of the nation’s four refineries by the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).
Besides, the President has also approved the constitution of a steering committee on the privatization process that involves all relevant stakeholder, ministries and agencies.
The Head, Public Communications at BPE, Chigbo Anichebe, disclosed this in a statement on Friday.
According to BPE, the decision is in furtherance of the economic reform programme of the present administration.
The statement said, “This is in keeping with the Transformation Agenda, which seeks to catalyze and provide an enabling environment for the private sector to be the drivers of economic growth in the country.”
The four refineries are – Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC) I, Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC) II, Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (KRPC) and Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (WRPC).

http://ad./jump/N7936.905085.THENATIONONLINENG.N/B7973647.105585541;sz=468x60;ord=[timestamp]?
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by macnwaobi: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Best news of the year

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by MANGAM(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Economic Reform indeed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by solomon111(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
This news will never make it to the FP.
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Great news. Let them fast forward the process. I'm already enjoying the benefits of PHCN privatisation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by biafranqueen: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is this really great News
The credentials of Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).
Deputy Director

Razaq Adedigba
Appointment as Member, Editorial Board of The Guardian Newspapers, A prominent member of the team that established and nurtured The Comet Newspaper in 1999; As Project Manager of Papers Mills reviewed the stalled privatization of Iwopin Pulp and Paper Company and recommended a new strategy leading to the successful privatization of the enterprise supervised the negotiation of new strategy

That company has done nothing they are part of NPC and they can't even do that job correct now they will hold the refineries jeez
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by Longeria(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Great news. Let them fast forward the process. I'm already enjoying the benefits of PHCN privatisation.
If privatisation simply translate to constant light I'm enjoying now in my part of Portharcourt then privatisation is the best.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by otokx(m): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Longeria: If privatisation simply translate to constant light I'm enjoying now in my part of Portharcourt then privatisation is the best.

Hope you are paying your bill
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by peleson: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Pls what is the process of biding n which parastatal can one go to?
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by bloggernaija: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
After handing billion of dollars to that fraudster for TAM.
The usual noisemakers.
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by phantom(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Longeria: If privatisation simply translate to constant light I'm enjoying now in my part of Portharcourt then privatisation is the best.
you are enjoying steady power because amaechi is aggressively tackling distribution

@op.....this is very good news.i hope it scales through
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by solomon111(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Is this critical news underserving of the front page?
Re: Jonathan Approves Commencement Of Refineries’ Privatization by jamace(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Another good step by GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Be More Supportive Of Our Military. / Who Are The Real Winners And Losers From #osundecides? / We've Disappointed Those Who Want Nigeria To Break 'kutigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.