Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40509 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bravo Lizu!God must bless u.Dis is actually an eye opener.Let me share my own experience 2.I contacted my nephew who stays in Swiss 2 help me source 4 buyers.He got back 2 me d following day.He got a guy ova there who runs an african shop.2 my greatest surprise,d guy agreed 2 give me a try.D guy sd i shld give him d following:egusi,ogbono,bitter-leaf,garri,pepper,fish, all in 2kgs each for a start.
Frankly speaking friends,it seems 2 me a dream dt wat we're discussing here is true.Lizu bro,God bless u again 4 dis thread.
Now how do i start? I'm lost.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kamkamdd: Bravo Lizu!God must bless u.Dis is actually an eye opener.Let me share my own experience 2.I contacted my nephew who stays in Swiss 2 help me source 4 buyers.He got back 2 me d following day.He got a guy ova there who runs an african shop.2 my greatest surprise,d guy agreed 2 give me a try.D guy sd i shld give him d following:egusi,ogbono,bitter-leaf,garri,pepper,fish, all in 2kgs each for a start.
Frankly speaking friends,it seems 2 me a dream dt wat we're discussing here is true.Lizu bro,God bless u again 4 dis thread.
Nice move and this is the kind sucess story we want.Now at this sage you need to follow what Lizu explained recently on how to calculate your “cost and profit".The next stage is for you to get the the goods ready.Ensure you package the goods very decent and the bitter-leaf will be in adjustable carton(we have it here in Nahco) for the ventilation in other to keep the vegetable fresh Then you can contact me I wil do the freight for you at a flat rate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mrcdorv: Nice move and this is the kind sucess story we want.Now at this sage you need to follow what Lizu explained recently on how to calculate your “cost and profit".The next stage is for you to get the the goods ready.Ensure you package the goods very decent and the bitter-leaf will be in adjustable carton(we have it here in Nahco) for the ventilation in other to keep the vegetable fresh Then you can contact me I wil do the freight for you at a flat rate..
omg am so overwhelmed ryt now too hear dis..bro u on bbm let's ping man..
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kamkamdd: Bravo Lizu!God must bless u.Dis is actually an eye opener.Let me share my own experience 2.I contacted my nephew who stays in Swiss 2 help me source 4 buyers.He got back 2 me d following day.He got a guy ova there who runs an african shop.2 my greatest surprise,d guy agreed 2 give me a try.D guy sd i shld give him d following:egusi,ogbono,bitter-leaf,garri,pepper,fish, all in 2kgs each for a start.
...nice move bro...u on bbm let's ping bro..
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by bolajng(m): 4:23am On Dec 22, 2013
@Mrcdorv- I tried to check your website out but didnt open. Confirm, I would like to review your service and more. Thanks.

Mrcdorv: If you have products for export either sample or commercial of both food stuffs,dangerous goods,prishable and agroalied we are expert licensed freight forward agent at International Airport cargo section.
We will prepare documents for your cargo within an hour delivery take 2 working days depend on the destination of the consignee.We ensure flat rate Is issued from airlines ,
Send the follwing
1.Kilo
2.Content
3.Port of destination and
Country
for freight rate for you cargo

Satund Nig Limited
MMI Airport,
Ikeja,Lagos
Tel:08173319366
E-mail:mrcdorv@gmail.com
Web:www.satund.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is gud bro, but please make sure you work every stage of your move with your eyes open and with this you don't really need 2 snd an offer letter because your cousin has done it all by getting the quantity needed so all u do now is to snd the stuffs to your cousin well packed so you can at least impress the buyer and moreso look professional then your cousin delivers and get your money for you, but try to get a very clean ones when buying the stuffs. I wish you luck bro and merry xmas in advance. Keep the house posted.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello Lizu!These guds 2 be sent,do u purchase it from any seller or are they maybe special sellers u must buy 4rm, b4 u can meet d required standard.
2ndly,am i required 2 obtain certification 4rm any body like NAFDAC etc.Finally house,can som1 explain how 2 do d packaging.Is it in fancy nylon bags , sealed as in bread or in wrapping papers,how?Pls let som1 explain. Merry xmas in advance!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hey bro, you don't have to compulsorily buy ur stuffs from one seller your can always get from another person so u won't just get stuck with one person though buying frm one seller always has its own advantage like u both r used to each other and at times u might need stuffs urgently so the known seller can always keep stuffs down for you, as for packaging you can use anything in as much as it neat and won't give your stuff any form of damage and its been agreed upon by u n the buyer as for certification I believe you were we us wen we discussed abt certification, it dnot have to be nafdac it depends on the kind of stuff ur slling out.
Kamkamdd: Hello Lizu!These guds 2 be sent,do u purchase it from any seller or are they maybe special sellers u must buy 4rm, b4 u can meet d required standard.
2ndly,am i required 2 obtain certification 4rm any body like NAFDAC etc.Finally house,can som1 explain how 2 do d packaging.Is it in fancy nylon bags , sealed as in bread or in wrapping papers,how?Pls let som1 explain. Merry xmas in advance!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kamkamdd: Hello Lizu!These guds 2 be sent,do u purchase it from any seller or are they maybe special sellers u must buy 4rm, b4 u can meet d required standard.
Lizu have said it all,but as for the certification for that kind of products on air freight I think it's the job of we agent to ensure all the agencies verify,comfirm and get your documents stamp before attach to your cargo for the easy clearance and one think I will also like to inform you is that,make sure you insert an invoice for the goods even if it not genieu those people don't joke with import duties so it make it easy for them to calculate duties for the consignee and to avoid delay.Merry christmas to you too.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by tafrica(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mrcdorv, which other active email address have you?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2013
tafrica: Mrcdorv, which other active email address have you?
satundnig@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by bolajng(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2013
@Lizu - Firstly, I have been following this topic post by post and line by line and I find it insightful. I also commend you on the information you have been sharing. Other than the facts of the trade it teaches, it also serves as encouragement to those still held up with all sort of excuses, hence -telling them to liberate and go for it.
I have been exploring opportunities in this area for a while and finding an ideal area to plug into from the international trade value chain.
For starters, I was wondering if you have some thoughts about dealing with the big shots already in the exportation business. They already have the capacity and can leverage on economy of scale to competitively supply at lower prices to the buyers. I think it would be a challenge to compete on price.

For example, in the U.S and in many African stores around the mid-western states, a 10LB bag of (Honey beans) Oloyin beans sells for about $24.99. This means the price they get it from the importer is lesser. From one of your posts on analysis for costs of item using 100Kg of melon as case study, and based on my following research, the final cost of Oloyin beans for 10LB came up to about $39 at the point of departure in Nigeria. Like many other items for a new entrant into this business, there is a price pressure.

What's your take on this or share any competing strategy based on your experience? After all, business is all about profitability. Tnx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Hello folks keep searching for buyers especially during this xmas period that families and friends will visit home don't forget to discuss with them the opportunity that can be utilized in the import and export business.See you on top!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wasup bro, I really commend you for this because it obvious u r really sticking ur neck into it proper but to expanciate on what you have said..there was a time I always ask myself dis question.." CAN'T I DO BETTER" now I think the same question applies to you bro, for the fact that you have made a findings about a price of a prduct does not mean you can't still beat it up when it comes to your turn, these are things have done bro, all you are to do is just to prove yourself different from the previous seller to the same buyer, if have to be sincere with you, most of the top shot you talk about have a farm here in nigeria which makes it very easy for most of them to run the business and sell at such prices but think of people that will have to go get their stuffs from the local sellers..I believe you can fill that gap yourself , few of the top shot have had to run things with have practically told me the same thing so brother just put in your best and prove yourself to be more unique than the other seller to the same buyer so you can even sell 10times higher than the usual price..merry xmas n happy new year in advance
bolajng: @Lizu - Firstly, I have been following this topic post by post and line by line and I find it insightful. I also commend you on the information you have been sharing. Other than the facts of the trade it teaches, it also serves as encouragement to those still held up with all sort of excuses, hence -telling them to liberate and go for it.
I have been exploring opportunities in this area for a while and finding an ideal area to plug into from the international trade value chain.
For starters, I was wondering if you have some thoughts about dealing with the big shots already in the exportation business. They already have the capacity and can leverage on economy of scale to competitively supply at lower prices to the buyers. I think it would be a challenge to compete on price.

For example, in the U.S and in many African stores around the mid-western states, a 10LB bag of (Honey beans) Oloyin beans sells for about $24.99. This means the price they get it from the importer is lesser. From one of your posts on analysis for costs of item using 100Kg of melon as case study, and based on my following research, the final cost of Oloyin beans for 10LB came up to about $39 at the point of departure in Nigeria. Like many other items for a new entrant into this business, there is a price pressure.

What's your take on this or share any competing strategy based on your experience? After all, business is all about profitability. Tnx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Compliments of the season to everyone in the house...please let's make sure we make use of this season by talking relatives and friends that has come visiting from oversea into business. I wish everyone a prosperous new year.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by ollybode(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2013
This goes to Lizu and other people in d house who can help out, pls the offer letter u talked about how will it look like? Is the content all about product descriptions alone or the price will be included. Does it have a partic ular format? .

The product quote (i mean the pricing of the article to be exported) will it be in my own currency i.e # or that of country u are exporting to.
I need more clarification about this. Tnx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2013
brother compliments, the offer letter contains the product description inclusive pricing how is the yuletide season going?...enjoy and it has a format in which it goes, am looking for the best way to write out the format so i can send it out so just please give me little time to that.
ollybode: This goes to Lizu and other people in d house who can help out, pls the offer letter u talked about how will it look like? Is the content all about product descriptions alone or the price will be included. Does it have a partic ular format? .

The product quote (i mean the pricing of the article to be exported) will it be in my own currency i.e # or that of country u are exporting to.
I need more clarification about this. Tnx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by ollybode(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hi lizu tanks for ur response. Just today I spoke wit a close aquantance in UK who had jst finished wit his studies and ready to come back to naija, I shared d ideas wit him and beg of him to help me source for buyers over there, but his main concern is the mode of paying me if at all he gets any as he will be coming to home dis January and he said I need some one who will help in distribution of such stuffs .
Though his making a point as to payment mode .pls I want u to give me tips on how I can convince him to help source for buyers and how I can have safe transactions with them. Pls am still novice and I need ur help.tanx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by achicares(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lizu, do u have a means via one can reach u?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lumachris(m): 3:07am On Dec 31, 2013
please how can i get buyers
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Hi Lizu,compliments of d season!Sorry bro,i'm still stock with d issue of packaging.Pls can u give a simple example with say egusi or pepper.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Kamkamdd: Hi Lizu,compliments of d season!Sorry bro,i'm still stock with d issue of packaging.Pls can u give a simple example with say egusi or pepper.Tanx!
this is very simple ask the geniue pepper seller how they preserve their pepper or mellon for about 1 or 2 Weeks they will suggest rough ideal it now left to you to brand their ideal.Complement of the season.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by rammytt(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hi lizu,just want to say thank u for d work u ve done so far.we really appreciate n big thanks to u all that participated..compliments of d season.lookin forward to gettin more info dat will benefit us at large..Michael
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hey bro, you have done well by talking to a friend about your plan on the business but if I were you I won't ask for a help especially when you are dealing with a friend, I will rather put it to him or her as a partner thing, people don't really feel good when they have nothing at stake because as the saying goes, there is no free lunch any where not even in freetown..may be when u let the person What he or she stands to gain a better idea might come up from your friend, this is just a personal feeling, it does not really have to work that way but give it a try bro, make him see what he stands to gain on every transaction he partakes with you convince him to see why he needs to do the business, that's where the power stands.
ollybode: Hi lizu tanks for ur response. Just today I spoke wit a close aquantance in UK who had jst finished wit his studies and ready to come back to naija, I shared d ideas wit him and beg of him to help me source for buyers over there, but his main concern is the mode of paying me if at all he gets any as he will be coming to home dis January and he said I need some one who will help in distribution of such stuffs .
Though his making a point as to payment mode .pls I want u to give me tips on how I can convince him to help source for buyers and how I can have safe transactions with them. Pls am still novice and I need ur help.tanx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks bro for the compliments God will surely bless us all and crown all our hustles with success. I wish everyone a prosperous new year.
rammytt: Hi lizu,just want to say thank u for d work u ve done so far.we really appreciate n big thanks to u all that participated..compliments of d season.lookin forward to gettin more info dat will benefit us at large..Michael

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hey kamkamd its bn a while marcdov has a point there, packaging is done with the mind of making sure your stuff does not get spoilt before getting to the buyer, so you can ask the local sellers what they do to products to preserve them and stylishly even ask them what you can use to wrap them, this is just to have ideas and you can even go to nahco house to see different ways different people package their stuffs, I believe this will help
Kamkamdd: Hi Lizu,compliments of d season!Sorry bro,i'm still stock with d issue of packaging.Pls can u give a simple example with say egusi or pepper.Tanx!

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
If you check through this thread very well bro, we have talked about this, but not to offend you sir, you can visit chamber of commerce and industries, commercial desk of any embassy, bank account officers, genuine clearing and forwarding agent, e.t.c but remember we are in nigeria and nothing goes for nothing, rub my back and I rub your back... Wish u luck bro
lumachris: please how can i get buyers

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yeah I do but the reason why I did not put it out is because of some people that have been sending abusive messages to me that I am spoiling their business for them all because I am trying to give it these reports free, so for now, I will want us all to discuss everything here so at least some other people can even share out whatever experience anyone is having, . I wish everyone luck but I will advice you stick with the thread because this new year there is going to be a wind of change in our lives through this thread. Compliments of the season to you
achi_cares: Lizu, do u have a means via one can reach u?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by richards1: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
how do one get buyers?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
If you check through this thread very well bro, we have talked about this, but not to offend you sir, you can visit chamber of commerce and industries, commercial desk of any embassy, bank account officers, genuine clearing and forwarding agent, e.t.c but remember we are in nigeria and nothing goes for nothing, rub my back and I rub your back... Wish u luck bro
richards1: how do one get buyers?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by ollybode(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
lizu: Hey bro, you have done well by talking to a friend about your plan on the business but if I were you I won't ask for a help especially when you are dealing with a friend, I will rather put it to him or her as a partner thing, people don't really feel good when they have nothing at stake because as the saying goes, there is no free lunch any where not even in freetown..may be when u let the person What he or she stands to gain a better idea might come up from your friend, this is just a personal feeling, it does not really have to work that way but give it a try bro, make him see what he stands to gain on every transaction he partakes with you convince him to see why he needs to do the business, that's where the power stands.

Tanks bro I will act on dat and am coming back to share d result of my quest.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year To All My People.......More Victory this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.